Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020 #2 *suspect commits suicide*

A couple of thoughts here:

-it's possible that TS wanted to prevent or delay a possible private autopsy;
-it's possible that TS wanted to have some input as to who was invited to a memorial service being planned (for example, the influencer friends with whom he clearly did not have a good relationship), and AS's parents balked at the idea, thus causing the mom to label him as "uncooperative";
-it's possible that TS simply did not have the financial resources for his own arrangements and, in the passing of time which took place while he attempted to secure finances for such a thing, the deadline changed which allowed/called for NOK to be changed to the parents;
-etc.

Is it possible that the husband "wouldn't do anything" due to lack of financial resources? If he's in oil & gas, it's possible he's out of work and, hence, likely low on funds.
It depends on what part or his specialty in oil & gas. Lots of chemical plants in the Houston and surrounding areas. Construction and projects are still going on - especially in the last quarter of the year.
You can work through an agency/company or be self employed.
JMO

It depends on what part or his specialty in oil & gas. Lots of chemical plants in the Houston and surrounding areas. Construction and projects are still going on - especially in the last quarter of the year.
You can work through an agency/company or be self employed.
JMO

I believe he worked on the upstream (drilling/exploration/production) side. IIRC, he worked Odessa/Midland, which is primarily known for fracking and land rigs.

Until we learn more, we can be quite sure that Lexi did not die of natural causes. We can also assume that she was loved by family, friends and her husband. Whatever the circumstances surrounding her death and ultimately the cause of her death, we can be sure that those who loved her are grieving their loss. Anger is a stage of grief and the expression of anger can often be directed outward and on to the undeserved ... whether justified or not. I am most anxious to learn COD... and how she became naked and laying beside the road... my own sad opinion.

I have no idea what happened to Alexis, but for some reason I put very little stock in what her new friends say. She had known these gals for what..? Less than a year? What if, say for instance, they were partying together and something bad happened? It would be almost instinctual for someone who wants to avoid trouble, to cook up a story. (In this case, about a husband who chokes you on a regular basis, and a divorce that even Mom doesn't know about.) Something seems off with them. One of them made the remark they were just a bunch of young mothers who hang out and go to dinner together. Yet Alexis isn't a mother, and in her photos with her friends, I see no evidence of little ones running around, either. Wouldn't the children have been present at a Thanksgiving meal? So why are they putting out the "we are just a group of mothers" idea? To be perfectly honest, I do not trust the husband, OR the friends. All IMHO, of course.

I have no idea what happened to Alexis, but for some reason I put very little stock in what her new friends say. She had known these gals for what..? Less than a year? What if, say for instance, they were partying together and something bad happened? It would be almost instinctual for someone who wants to avoid trouble, to cook up a story. (In this case, about a husband who chokes you on a regular basis, and a divorce that even Mom doesn't know about.) Something seems off with them. One of them made the remark they were just a bunch of young mothers who hang out and go to dinner together. Yet Alexis isn't a mother, and in her photos with her friends, I see no evidence of little ones running around, either. Wouldn't the children have been present at a Thanksgiving meal? So why are they putting out the "we are just a group of mothers" idea? To be perfectly honest, I do not trust the husband, OR the friends. All IMHO, of course.

I am right there with you. I feel like her friends are being pretty vocal on SM, whereas if I had just lost someone I call my "best friend" I'd be losing my damn mind, not worried about defending myself in Facebook groups. MOO.
Also, when people have overdoses, it's a thing for others to try to jolt them awake in a cold shower or bath...

I am right there with you. I feel like her friends are being pretty vocal on SM, whereas if I had just lost someone I call my "best friend" I'd be losing my damn mind, not worried about defending myself in Facebook groups. MOO.
Also, when people have overdoses, it's a thing for others to try to jolt them awake in a cold shower or bath...
So true, I found my 26 year old son cold & deceased from an OD: I tried to take him into the shower to warm him up; yet he was over six feet tall and I could not budge him...
My daughter called 911 and the ambulance crew removed me from the room!
Yet someone else stole my car, so he had a friend there, car was recovered, yet do not know who was with him when he died...
Horrific; my heart breaks for her family and friends: The holidays had to be very painful for them this year; prayers and condolences...

So true, I found my 26 year old son cold & deceased from an OD: I tried to take him into the shower to warm him up; yet he was over six feet tall and I could not budge him...
My daughter called 911 and the ambulance crew removed me from the room!
Yet someone else stole my car, so he had a friend there, car was recovered, yet do not know who was with him when he died...
Horrific; my heart breaks for her family and friends!
I am so sorry for your loss!

My comment might not go over very well- but my husband would not just give my body over to my parents because they wanted it and had other ideas about my burial. IMO

We also can’t forget that everyone grieves in their own ways and many are paralyzed with depression in completely innocent circumstances. I still don’t trust what this small group of friends are saying in interviews when a) they continue to give interviews after it was specifically requested by the police that they stop and b) they are new friends who keep saying things which cannot be corroborated by anyone outside the group.

The local news from near her hometown just posted this story:
Local Mother in People Magazine Begging for Answers following her Daughter's Death

No new info, but there are some quotes from her mom. “I talk to the detectives a couple times a week and they are pretty limited with what they’ll say,” Robinault says . . . Her mother, who lives here in
Warren County believes her daughter was murdered. “Whether accidentally or not, this was foul play most definitely,” Robinault says.

Guess we'll have to keep an eye out for the People article. ETA link to People article, sorry if it was already shared -
Was She Murdered? Inside the Mysterious Death of an Instagram Influencer Found Along Tx. Roadside

My comment might not go over very well- but my husband would not just give my body over to my parents because they wanted it and had other ideas about my burial. IMO
I'm thinking your husband would have done something with your body. Her husband did nothing. Hence it finally being turned over to the parents after time ran out. He only has so many days and the NOK gets changed to parents.

Well, he was her husband for just a single year.
They were both young and healthy and like many, probably had not made death plans or end of life plans. It's quite likely he would not have discussed it with her and hadn't a clue what she would have wished for herself.

Maybe it was put into a drink and she didn’t know it.
They will do a drug screen and poison investigation; they have her blood and internal organs... Stomach contents were probably analyzed to see time of last meal, etc...
If no physical injury was determined; sure pathologist will investigate more internal body fluids for OD or poisoning... MOO

I would be extremely upset if my parents were denied access to my body. I love them, they gave me life and if I was to die first, I would prefer they be the ones who put me to rest.

Alexis was from PA, not Texas. She was married for a minute. She had to go home, period.

I would be extremely upset if my parents were denied access to my body. I love them, they gave me life and if I was to die first, I would prefer they be the ones who put me to rest.

Alexis was from PA, not Texas. She was married for a minute. She had to go home, period.

IMO, put it in legal writing. If you're married, I believe your husband will decide.

I have no idea what happened to Alexis, but for some reason I put very little stock in what her new friends say. She had known these gals for what..? Less than a year?

Thought I'd relay a true story since several people, including the one I quoted above, have brought up her friends.

When I was in high school there was a VERY popular girl. Betsy was a red-head you couldn't miss. Not just because of her bright hair, but her huge smile that was always on her face, she was pretty, funny, perky, and head cheerleader. She was one of the most popular people in my high school and it had 4 yrs attending (grades 9-12). She was also one of those people that everyone loves and wants to be friends with. I'm sure you've met the type. They draw people to them like magnetism or something.

One of her very good friends snapped one day and stabbed her in the heart in a school bathroom. First of all, what high school girl brings a knife to school?!? This was a very nice, upscale area. Not the sort of area where some bring a knife or gun for perceived protection. Bringing a knife to school sounds premeditated to me.

This friend knew her longer (many years) than Alexis' friends knew her. Luckily Betsy lived. Why did her best friend snap? Jealous of how pretty she was? (this girl was not pretty in the least.) Jealous that she was head cheerleader while she was just one of the backup team? Maybe she had a crush on a boy that ended up liking Betsy. The list of possibilities goes on and on.

A parallel is that Alexis also seems the sort that has people drawn to her. My guess is she was the alpha female of the pack. They all swirled around her wanting to be near. (Obviously my opinion as everything I say is)

One never really knows what goes on in people's heads and hearts. Also (still MHO), people can have secrets. Even if you think you REALLY know someone, you can never 100% know them.

A parallel is that Alexis also seems the sort that has people drawn to her. My guess is she was the alpha female of the pack. They all swirled around her wanting to be near. (Obviously my opinion as everything I say is)

One never really knows what goes on in people's heads and hearts. Also (still MHO), people can have secrets. Even if you think you REALLY know someone, you can never 100% know them.

This is as good a time as any to make the observation that there seems to be one friend of AS, in particular, who seems to be doing a lot of image/narrative crafting on SM and in MSM interviews -- and even quite recently, in spite of being asked to "keep it quiet". She seems dead set on casting herself (and the BFFs) in a sympathetic light, and on casting as much doubt as possible on TS. Additionally, any time someone mentions the possibility of involvement by someone other than TS, she's there to redirect attention back onto TS.

It's odd to me, because IMO if she truly does know more than everyone else, and if she truly cares about justice for her friend, she'd STHU and let LE do their job. There's plenty of time for clout chasing once the case is solved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back