Identified! Mystery couple murdered in South Carolina, 1976 - #7 Pam Buckley & James P Freund

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lack of moles on Pamela's face makes me think that we jumped into a rabbit hole and it's not our Jane Doe. Their absence makes this match very unlikely. All that's left is waiting for tommorow's announcement.

Sometimes it’s hard to tell with these old, low resolution photos. She may have also covered them with makeup. I guess we will find out tomorrow!

I think Buckley looks more like Newhaven Jane Doe but there are too many discrepancies I think

The 5 PM Eastern newscast on WLTX had a brief update, confirming that the presser is tomorrow. They also spoke briefly to Jean Graham, whose father was sheriff at the time. The 6 PM Eastern newscast is going to have a longer interview with Graham regarding the four decade search.

BTW, for anyone who sees the footage at the link below, she was interviewed while standing in front of the Bethel United Methodist Church. The cemetery is immediately behind the church and the Sumter County Does are buried at front left side of the cemetery, alongside a fence. There is a brief clip of the headstones in the newscast:

Watch | NEWS19 Live and On-Demand Videos | Columbia, South Carolina | wltx.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member