FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Britty repeating the comment about 'I love you' I should not have bothered you are right it is meaningless.

As for the van they would not have known what the brother wanted just someone in a frenzy pounding on the window of their van. It would seem incredibly reckless to park next to J's parking space if you were involved or knew something! What I got from reading thread 10 so far is I agree that J's brother and others saw a general conspiracy among the workers yet is honest enough to admit the poi looks like none of them. Note he does NOT think it looks like Chino. On that thread a couple of posters make the very good point that it is VERY unlikely NO worker would come forward among quite a large group if they knew something especially with the reward money. I think imagining a general conspiracy among the workers, stating that, was an error and strategic mistake it led to the accusations of racism. Especially as time went on they may have been a group that travelled to different jobs together and had some solidarity but would have long dispersed - someone would have come forward.

fglrl linking the alarm of j being missing to the quick dump off of the car that is very good...I had thought of these things quite separately..of course the family got the word out very quickly but who would know prior to 12 when it was dumped if you are on to something....

Surely no flyers on the street etc. yet on that podcast the name I forget starting with U. they correct the time the family arrived was it corrected from around 12 to 3 or the other way round i forget. IF the car was dumped at 12 due to awareness J was known to be missing that would be very interesting who would know so early? Work, family, boyfriend, condo, some friends of course and less to the point the jails and hospitals they called up...

Mmm Okay but How is it racist if the guy guy Ben is WHITE? I’m suggesting that Ben Committed the crime and used his authority as Chino’s manager to possibly have him move the car and wipe it down as he became aware very early in the morning that people were out looking for Jenn.
The lake: what would you be dumping after that many months in a hot climate Florida? To me that carpet incident just shows how little everyone has to go on. A white man taller than Chino is hardly a description - why did the brother not suspect Ben as the poi? I had not thought it was Ben and Chino in the vehicle that would not respond to the brother is that correct?
Ben and Chino were both in the van and ignoring the brother knocking on the window. He wasn’t acting chaotic or crazy, he was acting concerned so why would they not respond? Two grown men in a locked van are too scared in the morning, in a safe development where they work to speak to somebody through a glass window? Why not say “Hey man what’s going on?” Or call the complex owner Or police and notify them of a crazy man banging on their window? Cmonnn lol

Is this the only evidence you have against Ben? J's brother admitted to being beside himself with anxiety, acting frenetically. In your favour in whatever video it was when an interviewer goes to Chino's house he denies involvement yells to a lady inside not to worry he has nothing to hide, BUT appears to not want to look at the photo of the poi they show him when they ask do you know who this is...I did think he knows who it is....so Ben would fit. Why do you think there has been so little attention to Ben as opposed to Chino? J's brother does say trust me nobody at the condo looks like the poi. How do you get around that? On one hand he suspects them in the vehicle but is certain it is neither in the video.

Once I was walking down a street where a baby had just fallen from a three story window he later died. I entered a 10 minute nightmare not having a phone on me - the first house I banged on an old lady, looney, made rocking motions as if she was rocking a baby, the second house the man said a baby wouldn't fall out of that window this with the baby on the sidewalk, a third said a baby fell out of that window last week several people would not call an ambulance nor lend me their phone - finally the father, drunk, came out in a frenzy and something was done....I am not sure you can decide with such certainty how people will react. Would you park next to the woman's parking spot if you had killed her? I guess it is possible. Do you have a pic of Ben? I am not against Ben a a poi but surely we need more than this. How do you know Ben is white? I am from Canada and their is no category Hispanic, Hispanic is considered white unless the person is what in N.A. people call black, of obvious African ancestry.

You think Chino looks like the POI? Certainly others have. One feature that SEEMS very clear in the poi video is the shaved side did Chino have that then?

Mmm Okay but How is it racist if the guy guy Ben is WHITE? I’m suggesting that Ben Committed the crime and used his authority as Chino’s manager to possibly have him move the car and wipe it down as he became aware very early in the morning that people were out looking for Jenn.

Ben and Chino were both in the van and ignoring the brother knocking on the window. He wasn’t acting chaotic or crazy, he was acting concerned so why would they not respond? Two grown men in a locked van are too scared in the morning, in a safe development where they work to speak to somebody through a glass window? Why not say “Hey man what’s going on?” Or call the complex owner Or police and notify them of a crazy man banging on their window? Cmonnn lol

Do you have a source stating that the 2 construction workers in the van were "Ben" and "Chino?" I have not seen that anywhere. Also, Jenn's brother game the impression that he did get a bit crazy on them when they wouldn't roll down the window. Particularly if they did not speak English or did not know what he was talking about, I can understand not rolling down the window. I think it is far-fetched that those particular workers were involved given that they were sitting right next to her spot near her apartment... that would be the last place they'd want to be, I'd think.

I agree that the family not treating the condo as a crime scene is odd. They so firmly believed something was wrong that they dropped everything and drove to Orlando right away. Why not carefully look through the condo and then leave? I'd guess by the time they found her car, the family had spent so much time in the condo that they figured any evidence had been destroyed. But I am surprised that they moved in there on day 1.

I agree that the family not treating the condo as a crime scene is odd. They so firmly believed something was wrong that they dropped everything and drove to Orlando right away. Why not carefully look through the condo and then leave? I'd guess by the time they found her car, the family had spent so much time in the condo that they figured any evidence had been destroyed. But I am surprised that they moved in there on day 1.

Rewatching 48 hours. 6"58 are there two pair of sunglasses each in front of a separate chair? Hard to see seems that way also you can see objects have been moved even in the few shots we have. Already mentioned Rob' response but yes I still think he is a bit condescending to Jen 'she was emotional, insecure, a bit of a disgreement here he is holding back about something though he has no obligation to tell the world anything it is true. But that love thing again his friend tells he is in love but won't admit it. Why not ? Mom says Jen is in love. Jen looks like dynamite and with a nice life and very lovely family. In all the pics she is leaning towards him and of course always smiling he is more impassive. The travel bag is open so not just dumped as Mom says probably they opened it. Odd pile of neatly piled clothes right in the centre of the bed different clashing colours hardly an alternative outfit.

Rewatching 48 hours. 6"58 are there two pair of sunglasses each in front of a separate chair? Hard to see seems that way also you can see objects have been moved even in the few shots we have. Already mentioned Rob' response but yes I still think he is a bit condescending to Jen 'she was emotional, insecure, a bit of a disgreement here he is holding back about something though he has no obligation to tell the world anything it is true. But that love thing again his friend tells he is in love but won't admit it. Why not ? Mom says Jen is in love. Jen looks like dynamite and with a nice life and very lovely family. In all the pics she is leaning towards him and of course always smiling he is more impassive. The travel bag is open so not just dumped as Mom says probably they opened it. Odd pile of neatly piled clothes right in the centre of the bed different clashing colours hardly an alternative outfit.

Here is the blow up of poi pic 2 that arguably shows an African American male - what do you think?

jennifer kesse poi blow up - Bing images

Rewatching 48 hours. 6"58 are there two pair of sunglasses each in front of a separate chair? Hard to see seems that way also you can see objects have been moved even in the few shots we have. Already mentioned Rob' response but yes I still think he is a bit condescending to Jen 'she was emotional, insecure, a bit of a disgreement here he is holding back about something though he has no obligation to tell the world anything it is true. But that love thing again his friend tells he is in love but won't admit it. Why not ? Mom says Jen is in love. Jen looks like dynamite and with a nice life and very lovely family. In all the pics she is leaning towards him and of course always smiling he is more impassive. The travel bag is open so not just dumped as Mom says probably they opened it.
I agree I do not remember the men in the car being Chino and Ben.

jennifer kesse poi blow up - Bing

Don't have the time to find better images. I searched google images hip hop high rise pants there are not many good examples but I think you will see my point. There are Jamaican styles like this too high riding like painter's pant but trendier more elegant. hip hop pants high rise - Bing images

One problem of course is that 2006 is a while ago styles change....I will see what I can do about the boots/shoes in this regard

high stop hip hop sneakers - Bing images

Nike high top sneakers are actually back in style sorry for all of the these fashion images I have little time I am not the right person to do it,,,,,someone younger needed but I think I am on the right track

the oversize effect is deliberate, fashion related nothing to do with big feet or wearing larger shoes to disguise anything....

The reason her brother didn't think it looked like the construction workers is because it isn't a construction worker imo....this poi is of a higher social status at least in terms of having cash, knows it and shows it...NOT the body language of a day in day out construction worker

blow ups person of interest jessicq kesse - Bing images

blow ups person of interest jessicq kesse - Bing images

www.justiceforchandra.com :: View topic - Blowup of Jennifer Kesse person of interest / suspect

I am posting these ONLY for the blow up images I realize WS does not normally allow blogs and I personally disagree with the conclusions of this website HOWEVER they spent enormous amounts of time blowing up these images and working on them. It is at least a rigorous quasi scientific attempt. The site holder actually thinks we can see a face of the poi in the third shot what do you think? If that is really the suspect's face turning around to look back at the car then I do seem them as a young white male. But is that really what we are seeing?

Do you have a source stating that the 2 construction workers in the van were "Ben" and "Chino?" I have not seen that anywhere. Also, Jenn's brother game the impression that he did get a bit crazy on them when they wouldn't roll down the window. Particularly if they did not speak English or did not know what he was talking about, I can understand not rolling down the window. I think it is far-fetched that those particular workers were involved given that they were sitting right next to her spot near her apartment... that would be the last place they'd want to be, I'd think.
It’s right in the podcast when the author is interviewing the brother. I’ll find it, quote it and link it once I get a moment. And I don’t see the brothers behavior as crazy whatsoever, they’re from NJ, I’m from NY, this is normal, I actually find his behavior as TOO calm for my taste. I would’ve been banging on the van window until they answered, called my parents to meet me right there while standing next to the van, being a nuisance like them, bringing attention to the scene until I got some kind of an answer.

It’s right in the podcast when the author is interviewing the brother. I’ll find it, quote it and link it once I get a moment. And I don’t see the brothers behavior as crazy whatsoever, they’re from NJ, I’m from NY, this is normal, I actually find his behavior as TOO calm for my taste. I would’ve been banging on the van window until they answered, called my parents to meet me right there while standing next to the van, being a nuisance like them, bringing attention to the scene until I got some kind of an answer.
And Idgaf I’m also the type that would’ve broke their dumb *advertiser censored* rule of having locks on my doors that the maintenance workers had a universal key to. I would’ve had them changed myself. Did they follow any sort of rules or procedures there? No, so why would I? And how would they ever find out? Only way would be is if they ever tried to enter my condo when they were not scheduled to be there, therefore breaking and entering. I would put my safety over any “rule” in that wanna-be luxury conversion rehab, sorry not sorry.

And Idgaf I’m also the type that would’ve broke their dumb *advertiser censored* rule of having locks on my doors that the maintenance workers had a universal key to. I would’ve had them changed myself. Did they follow any sort of rules or procedures there? No, so why would I? And how would they ever find out? Only way would be is if they ever tried to enter my condo when they were not scheduled to be there, therefore breaking and entering. I would put my safety over any “rule” in that wanna-be luxury conversion rehab, sorry not sorry.
And I’m only mentioning this because me myself had a very very creepy feeling about maintenance people working for the people that I was renting an apartment from so therefore I looked at the lock I went online found it bought my own switched it out and felt much more comfortable. When my lease was up and I had to move I switch the locks back out again and never had a problem. Also anytime that maintenance needed to be done in my apartment it was scheduled and one of my parents was there at all times. I don’t play.

Here’s a review from 2004 so one year prior to Jenn moving in....

“The craftsmanship of the apartments is shoddy and the building materials cheap. The compactor is too small for the size of the complex and the hallways have poor lighting and blind alcoves where potential attackers can hide. ”

Just WOW..

hmm well that is certainly chilling given that Jen disappeared a year and half later.

but i'm slightly confused...wasn't her condo just recently built/still being built when she moved in? so was it renovation that was being done? i always thought it was a brand new place.

hmm well that is certainly chilling given that Jen disappeared a year and half later.

but i'm slightly confused...wasn't her condo just recently built/still being built when she moved in? so was it renovation that was being done? i always thought it was a brand new place.
When I looked online it said that they were built in 2003 and started as the originally named, “The Tradition”. Multiple reviews consistently speak about them being poorly built originally and one review says something along the lines of “within two years they’re already looking like garbage” basically. I believe when Jen was there her father said that the complex managers name was Bryan and if you go through the apartment reviews in 2004 somebody mentions him as the manager then as well so I’m assuming the same management team that began this shoddy complex was still in place when Jen bought her condo. I’m kind of familiar with real estate back then because my boyfriend owned a mortgage Brokerage firm. They were turning apartment complexes like this into condos like crazy because mortgages were so easily and readily available. I just remember it is a very chaotic time when houses were selling like crazy, people were money hungry and houses were selling for outrageous prices. Like her condo right now (even if this never happened) I wouldn’t pay more than 75K for...Yet almost a decade and a half ago I think she paid about 200K for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member