FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
They originally called the mosaic around 11:15. I’ve been going through old threads too. This was per Drew Kesse. After they heard back from condo they left for Orlando around 12.

I haven’t found what time the managers entered her condo. There was some speculation that it was between 11:30 and 11:40. There was also speculation that there had to be 2 managers to enter the condo. The managers also said they drove around the complex looking for her car.

Thanks again for these disturbing reviews of J's building. The problem we still have is that despite these crimes over years we just have the one missing person and the one potential murder.

As for the corporate info what is the link Cl. was making? What could this possibly have to do with J going missing? Is there a theory here? Sorry if I missing something. For example they say they could not find a link between J's work company and the condo companies. Why are they looking for that? How could it matter?

Does anyone have relatively reliable knowledge of where the dogs 'hit' once they reached the complex.

The one obvious thing thing I mean new to me because it is obvious in that Garage podcast was the idea the poi parked their own car at J's complex then just walked back and retrieved it. But it seemed to me, and I am confused by this, the dog/s went much further than the parking lot? What is the truth as far as we know it?

That’s a really good question. The initial reports have Bo bypassing the entrance, going through the gate, and stopping at her front door/staircase. This starts on thread 1 page 1 of this forum. I’m not even sure if he hit at the front or back of the building. I see stairs coming out of both.

It seems there was a place in the fence that was photographed about 2 weeks after she went missing that the posters here assumed he went through. I circled where the broken fence was in blue, her apt building in red, and also there is a photo of the fence when it was broken .

Attachments

• 0CDB9561-E678-4025-BC19-57DBE2A7A782.jpeg
    0CDB9561-E678-4025-BC19-57DBE2A7A782.jpeg
    202.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 9C18A41C-5273-4C86-8D75-1882C6F5E4A4.jpeg
    9C18A41C-5273-4C86-8D75-1882C6F5E4A4.jpeg
    151 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Thanks for this. Note to self: start on thread one when you come across a case new to yourself. Technical question: can a dog really differentiate between the scent of Jennifer, the last person in the car other people if any recently in her car? I assume so?

I wish the P.I. or family would help by adding 10 clear things additional to the bare skeleton facts of the case that are known for sure and would not compromise their investigation.

As outlandish and out of character it would be can anyone direct me to any site where anyone put forward a theory of Jennifer leaving 'voluntarily' even if voluntarily even meant some absolutely unpredictable or unknown 'event' or a trick by someone and this could of course include a human trafficking angle - I had just watched a podcast on the missing boy Noah in Belfast he was actually found dead but the circumstances are incomprehensible. Some sudden psychological/neurological event or something we don't know.

It is interesting that nobody really suggested this early on on WS only the police thought so until the car was found BUT many have given other theories about the POI I realize none of them likely, for example where the poi stole the car delivered it to Millenium then other car thiefs realized this was not a good car to continue to process given the news - thing like that.

This is why I wish someone on the Facebook page would tell us if that woman who says Jen was trying to rent a alternative apt. is lying or not. Because I think she would have to be full out lying since she claims to have checked if the name was Jennifer Kesse after.

It does seem that given her positive nature and attitude and all she had going for her Jen was under a fair amount of pressure, having to take time off work due to the maintenance issues (if true), some unwanted pressure at work, and having so they say relationship pressure due to distance - though I personally doubt it was just that. The condo issues. Maybe other things we don't know about.

Playing amateur psychologist: Jen seemed very close but also very reliant on her Dad and I feel this may have made it's way into her relationships (so far in her life) with men. She leans towards and into Dad and Rob in pics loving and reliant. Like everyone I am impressed and even literally moved to tears by her family's love for her but I am not sure Drew always gave the best advice (the chair under the door, the otherwise salutary phone advice which SEEMS to me to maybe contributed to her general level of anxiety, and advice about meeting the fellow worker for lunch to ward of his advances - I would not advise that - all of this obviously meant out of concern and love for her I realize.

Thanks for this. Note to self: start on thread one when you come across a case new to yourself. Technical question: can a dog really differentiate between the scent of Jennifer, the last person in the car other people if any recently in her car? I assume so?

I wish the P.I. or family would help by adding 10 clear things additional to the bare skeleton facts of the case that are known for sure and would not compromise their investigation.

As outlandish and out of character it would be can anyone direct me to any site where anyone put forward a theory of Jennifer leaving 'voluntarily' even if voluntarily even meant some absolutely unpredictable or unknown 'event' or a trick by someone and this could of course include a human trafficking angle - I had just watched a podcast on the missing boy Noah in Belfast he was actually found dead but the circumstances are incomprehensible. Some sudden psychological/neurological event or something we don't know.

It is interesting that nobody really suggested this early on on WS only the police thought so until the car was found BUT many have given other theories about the POI I realize none of them likely, for example where the poi stole the car delivered it to Millenium then other car thiefs realized this was not a good car to continue to process given the news - thing like that.

This is why I wish someone on the Facebook page would tell us if that woman who says Jen was trying to rent a alternative apt. is lying or not. Because I think she would have to be full out lying since she claims to have checked if the name was Jennifer Kesse after.

It does seem that given her positive nature and attitude and all she had going for her Jen was under a fair amount of pressure, having to take time off work due to the maintenance issues (if true), some unwanted pressure at work, and having so they say relationship pressure due to distance - though I personally doubt it was just that. The condo issues. Maybe other things we don't know about.

Playing amateur psychologist: Jen seemed very close but also very reliant on her Dad and I feel this may have made it's way into her relationships (so far in her life) with men. She leans towards and into Dad and Rob in pics loving and reliant. Like everyone I am impressed and even literally moved to tears by her family's love for her but I am not sure Drew always gave the best advice (the chair under the door, the otherwise salutary phone advice which SEEMS to me to maybe contributed to her general level of anxiety, and advice about meeting the fellow worker for lunch to ward of his advances - I would not advise that - all of this obviously meant out of concern and love for her I realize.

Wow this is a review from a resident in 2005 at the condos where Jen lived. Read it! And if you go to the website you can look at multiple reviews of peoples condos being robbed WITH KEYS & SKETCHY MANAGEMENT. This place was it’s so sketchy and unsecure. On top of that the so-called management itself was sketchy.

Wow, very good site here: https://www.actus-reus.com/jennifer-kesse-evidence

Drew Kesse has said that a full set of keys to everyone’s unit at Mosaic had previously been stolen. He also says that a key making machine with a box full of blanks was out in plain sight in the condo office. Jennifer and her dad had decided to change the locks prior to her disappearance but she delayed the actual changing of them due to being too busy. She intended to get them changed as soon as she felt settled in. [54] Her dad advised her to stick a chair under the door knob handle at night and she told him that she started doing that every night. [57]

Is there a possibility someone was already IN her apartment when she returned from her trip? That this person actually showered there after disposing of her?

I agree with you. It’s weird to me that she would buy in a place like that considering the way her family describes her and the reviews of the property.
I wish that they would analyze the past cell phone data & bank records to see if she ever went out at night without her family’s or bf’s knowledge.
That’s always been wierd to me as well - and I am from Orlando and know the city well and that was a dodgy building then as it was very isolated... I wonder if she just got such a good deal she was willing to overlook everything and hope for the best. Also she lived there for less than 3 months so was trying to get her bearings most likely. I have made decisions about places to live in my 20’s as
well and regretted them and could not move on right away. Funnily enough when I had an apartment there I put a chair under my door - knowing that would only buy me a couple of seconds maybe...

Last edited:
Does anyone have relatively reliable knowledge of where the dogs 'hit' once they reached the complex.

The one obvious thing thing I mean new to me because it is obvious in that Garage podcast was the idea the poi parked their own car at J's complex then just walked back and retrieved it. But it seemed to me, and I am confused by this, the dog/s went much further than the parking lot? What is the truth as far as we know it?
I’ve been reading over all the threads on this site as well as some other forums. The dog hit on the front of the building (side closet to the lake). The parking spot was in the back. I’m actually starting to think that this dog was following Jennifer’s scent. The handler thought so too. I think the other dog was the one that was following the perp, but it is rarely discussed for some reason.

Is there a possibility someone was already IN her apartment when she returned from her trip? That this person actually showered there after disposing of her?
I’m convinced something happened right after she got off the phone with Rob at 9:57. In my mind there are several scenarios:
- someone was in or watching her apartment and gained access once she went to bed
-someone she knew knocked on her door and she either let them in or agreed to go somewhere with them spur of the moment
-she went to the car to retrieve something intending to come right back and was attacked by a random
-she randomly decided to go out for some reason such as food, ship phone
-she has plans and left right after the call (or had already left when she phoned Rob)

My gut tells me it’s the last option I stated and she knew her attacker.

I think anything is a possibility at this point. Unfortunately I feel this case may never be solved.
When I was reading this past week I had the thought that the cops know how did this and just can’t prove it. They don’t want to step on the Kesse’s toes because of their strong thoughts on what Jennifer would or wouldn’t do. I think they are waiting on her body to be found and if and when that happens we will see an arrest.

I’ve been reading over all the threads on this site as well as some other forums. The dog hit on the front of the building (side closet to the lake). The parking spot was in the back. I’m actually starting to think that this dog was following Jennifer’s scent. The handler thought so too. I think the other dog was the one that was following the perp, but it is rarely discussed for some reason.
“the dog went back to her steps in the front of her building and stopped at a bush there. her car was on the otherside of the building so the dog did not go back to the car parking spot but rather the steps at the front of her building and stopped.”

that is a quote from the kesse’s on Jennifer’s guestbook about where bo went.
Guestbook post: 2:36am 05-18-2015
Free guestbook - Find Jennifer Kesse - 123Guestbook.com - Get your free guestbook now!

Last edited:
Thanks I did not even know about the guest book and the responses from the Kesses. I still don't understand the dog evidence. The dog stops at the front of the building. Is the dog stumped at that point, is that the hand of the trail, is the stopping a sign or marking of something? Why can the dog not go further say into the building this makes no sense to me what I am missing, may be being stupid here.

I was intrigued by the posts by Peacemaker on the Facebook discussion site p. 28 he seems to be addressing the perp almost if he witnessed something, knows the perp, or perps are reading which of course they might be. Somewhat garbled (coded?) Caribbean English i in particular the verb tenses are being deliberately confused. 1. "What is your next move what are you going to do now which way are going to turn/run? Bring your lamp you're going to need it to see me holding it in my hand at full height. I know what you look like every detail even in the dark in your black truck. Now I see you standing in Orange Grove (Christianstead St. Croix) as long as you are alive both God and I can see you. You think it's a joke but it's not. No need for any fancy words Mr. Faithful you'd better start praying. We're going to get you. Remember my name. These words are directed at you. Avenger. 2. I watched you in your tent that time in the woods and in your black truck and I saw what you pulled out of it. I watched your black truck cross that long bridge that time monster.

Two offbeat questions while for the moment I admit I am working on the fringes of possibiity here 1. All you Florida people how common is it to yacht to St Croix? What other shipping exists between Florida and St. Croix? 2. Is there any scenario with the dog scent evidence which frankly I do not understand can create a scenario where Jennifer walks or drives to Huntington? Obviously that is not her parking the car. But the fact that he parks in front of the cameras which is so strange could mean that he is deliberately wanting to be seen. Orlando drivers: where would you drive to get out of Orlando from the Huntington and which directions are possible I realize the answer is all eventually but I mean with ease.

Last edited:
I’m not sure how those dogs really work. I saw someone theorize that there were so many scents coming off the stairwell that that could have thrown off the dog. Others have said that the steps could have thrown him off. I’ve seen two rumors that I haven’t been able to verify about Bo’s track. I’ve seen he tracked back to the road at HOG rather than around the pool in the parking lot like the perp went. I’d love to know the source of that if anyone knows it. I’ve also saw where that the exact bush he tracked to was in front of her balcony. I’ve only saw the Kesse’s say a bush and not exactly where it was located. Bo did start from the passenger side of her car so that’s interesting to me.

If the other dog was tracking the perps scent, the reason he parked at HOG becomes clearer. It’s pretty close to where the other dog lost his scent. I’m assuming the other dog tracked to this area I have circled on the map.

I honestly don’t think she would have walked to HOG for any reason. She may have walked across the street to the mall or somewhere around the mall at some point and used that place in the fence for a shortcut. It would be interesting to know if the residents used that as a shortcut if they wanted to walk to the mall. As far as I know the broken fence is just speculation of where bo tracked. It makes a lot of sense though.

There was speculation early on that he wasn’t that familiar with hog. He could have taken a shortcut when he got out of the car and not walked by those cameras. He could have parked where he didn’t have to walk in front of those cameras. I wonder if those were the only cameras at that complex. He may have picked an apartment complex vs a retail establishment in order to try and avoid cameras. Idk. He may have known those cameras were there and wanted to be caught on them to establish an alibi. Some people wonder if the abductor is the same person that was caught on camera. That would be a good way to try and give the real abductor an alibi. Who knows. Just a thought.

Attachments

• 54C5343F-E093-47B0-87C1-11FF257F820E.jpeg
    54C5343F-E093-47B0-87C1-11FF257F820E.jpeg
    278.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
One interesting thing about the trip to st croix is it was not a couple trip. They met Rob’s friend and his wife, kids, and his friend’s parents and stayed with them. The Kesse’s verified that in her guestbook. I’ve never know that until the past week.

Another interesting point that was made a couple of times on her guestbook that I didn’t see made on this site is his shoes appear so clean. People working construction have really dirty and not shiny shoes like that. My family builds houses and my husband is an engineer for a construction company so I can attest to how dirty their shoes get. I’ve never even thought about that until this past week, but I do agree. His shoes appear to be too clean to be around a construction site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal