FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right about the shoes. I am not persuaded of the worker idea at at. Logan has already said that the poi resembles none of them and this even though he was so overwrought and upset - so I believe he is 100% accurate there.

I was just broaching whether the dog evidence fits with Jennifer walking obviously not right to the Huntington but close to it for some unknown reason.

I am impressed with some of the posts of Patricia on the Facebook and commend the Kesses for leaving them up even though some people were offended by them. One matches what I said about there being signs of trouble, just maybe, in Jennifer's life and of course we all like to be agreed with... but still.....

That is interesting flgr1017 about them staying with Rob's people in St. Croix. I had gotten the impression of the usual little short vacation/love fling. And it was interesting what you say about LE having a suspect. I am really bothered by that trip and the timing of the disappearance.

I agree with Patricia on the FB that Jennifer appears to have been worried about something she could sense on the horizon of her life but could not figure out.

It is a long thread does anyone now if there are additional posts by Peacemaker or Patricia? I will go through the thread and of course a lot of it is well wishers etc. but if anyone know please direct me.....

In my sort of translation of Peacemaker texts I missed the line which is clear what happened in the dark will come out in the light. I am unsure of the monster reference. I don't think they genuinely write that unclearly there is some level of double entendre and word play. They are religious probably Jamaican or from another island in a Rasta influenced community. Not for fashion truly religious. I realize I may be taking this too seriously.

jennifer kesse blow ups poi - Bing images

Still waiting for any person who with knowledge of colour possibilities with the film in the poi whether since black clothes looked white (cops when they tested this) can black skin look white. If it is impossible we I guess I just mean I can drop it. As for the badge which I am not sure I clearly see there is if the above is true the possibility of a rasta patch. Some of these are quasi military. Also it looks in this close up as if the poi could be wearing a diamond stud but this is probably a reflection of some kind?

I hope I am not wading into the cultural wars here obviously there are criminals from every country and of every race!

Finally F. you mention the dogs tracked to the passenger doors. Do you mean front or back or do we know?

Last edited:
Bo must be Brown’s dog. He started at front passenger side of the car.

“The first bloodhound(Browns) tracked from the front passenger side of the car to Jennifer’s condo and the second bloodhound (Hall) tracked around the corner to Park Central Mid Town Terrace Apartments and then lost the scent. Deputy Brown stated that just because his dog tracked to Jennifer’s condo doesn’t mean that she walked back there it just means the dog picked up her scent and tracked it back to her condo. Corporal Hall said it’s possible his dog was following the track of the suspect or someone who walked past the car.”
From the Supplemental Report from Fox clip

Bo must be Brown’s dog. He started at front passenger side of the car.

“The first bloodhound(Browns) tracked from the front passenger side of the car to Jennifer’s condo and the second bloodhound (Hall) tracked around the corner to Park Central Mid Town Terrace Apartments and then lost the scent. Deputy Brown stated that just because his dog tracked to Jennifer’s condo doesn’t mean that she walked back there it just means the dog picked up her scent and tracked it back to her condo. Corporal Hall said it’s possible his dog was following the track of the suspect or someone who walked past the car.”
From the Supplemental Report from Fox clip

OMG what a mess that evidence is. Now I would expect that if J. was drugged you would want to get her lying down on the back seat or preferably in the trunk. But the front passenger side of the car? What could that mean? How can the dog track her scent back to the condo this makes no sense to me. Can anyone help?

It works if she is subdued with a weapon and then transferred to another car. Possibly.

I am beginning to think we need to mostly discount the dog evidence unless someone has a solution.

Why would J. be in the passenger side of the car in the morning? I feel I need the night time theory to make sense of this at the moment more things become possible.

Oh man nothing fits together. Frankly some of the evidence points to her leaving willingly whatever that means. Or meeting Rob at night to patch up the disagreement.

I had never heard before that a friend said J. feared being kidnapped. How far back do those fears go?

I imagine they looked through all the tape from the camera pointing at the car from the time the POI dropped it off until when it was found?

Mid Town Terrace Apartments? What does that mean???

Last edited:
Call with Rob: I see it on the Kesse site as occuring at 9:57. Yet Rob said it ended at 10.00 that would mean they had 3 minutes to talk and get into a disagreement this make no sense. What is the real timeline?

That’s not even his real name...
But if you go back and look at reviews on that apartment complex back in like 2004 they referred to a guy named Ben as the manager. I’m going to have to dig to find this but I definitely know that there were reviews on the apartment around 2004 2005 or 2006 that referred to a manager there and his name was Ben.

But if you go back and look at reviews on that apartment complex back in like 2004 they referred to a guy named Ben as the manager. I’m going to have to dig to find this but I definitely know that there were reviews on the apartment around 2004 2005 or 2006 that referred to a manager there and his name was Ben.
It’s in the police report shown on the fox clip.

Jennifer Kesse’s family hopes recently released photos will lead to new tips in her disappearance

Attachments

• 82CC9C67-5108-4BF6-BDE3-AA1389BEFD95.jpeg
    82CC9C67-5108-4BF6-BDE3-AA1389BEFD95.jpeg
    127.4 KB · Views: 92
Other pages
I agree about his boots. I am partly restating what I have said but I think that Jennifer Kesse's anxiety at the condo has to be put in the context of her general overall anxiety. Yes she tried to always be on the phone when workers were at her condo but she tried to be always on the phone when simply walking from her car to a store. Also why did she need to be missing work to be at her condo while they worked?

The timing of the St. Croix trip continues to bother me.

Sorry it is hard to keep track of everything with the time I have.... did Jennifer really have a premonition she would be kidnapped one day? If so what is the source and importantly how far did this go back?

I read the Peacemaker posts from the FB to a Caribbean friend of mine not giving the context and they said they laughed at some well known phrases the initial which way left or right comment e.g.. I have not looked yet to find additional posts.

I note that Virgin Islands have ferry service to the U.S. I am being elliptical for now but it would involve her being set up.

My idea I would love to be true cause it be in the Jennifer could still be alive category.

Last edited:
I agree about his boots. I am partly restating what I have said but I think that Jennifer Kesse's anxiety at the condo has to be put in the context of her general overall anxiety. Yes she tried to always be on the phone when workers were at her condo but she tried to be always on the phone when simply walking from her car to a store. Also why did she need to be missing work to be at her condo while they worked?

The timing of the St. Croix trip continues to bother me.
I’ve never understood why she didn’t change her keys if she was insistent of always being there when the workers were present. The reasoning doesn’t make sense to me. If you’re going to be there, you can let them in and they don’t need a master key.

Sorry it is hard to keep track of everything with the time I have.... did Jennifer really have a premonition she would be kidnapped one day? If so what is the source and importantly how far did this go back?
I believe that comes from either her father or her best friend. I’ve saw it mentioned several times.

Her parents were robbed at gunpoint when they were still in New Jersey. IMO that is why they were so safety precautions. Her dad is the one that bought her the pepper spray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769