FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of your precautions are wise including the often overlooked issue of the lock. Certainly not to pick on the Kesses but it is a bid odd that after all the talk of safety J. was complaining so much but the Dad in particular did not get involved in confronting management or calling police. They are faultlessly proactive once she is missing. I am not sure about the peeping tom in the 48 show I believe that happened years later and should have been a simple police matter. The guy with the telephoto lens could also be a private detective.

Can anyone suggest if it is one or more of the workers that harmed Jen how the fact that Jen had just come back from vacation played into the timeline? Or is it coincidence.?

I think you are going to find you are misremembering the podcast but will be glad to be proven wrong.
When I looked online it said that they were built in 2003 and started as the originally named, “The Tradition”. Multiple reviews consistently speak about them being poorly built originally and one review says something along the lines of “within two years they’re already looking like garbage” basically. I believe when Jen was there her father said that the complex managers name was Bryan and if you go through the apartment reviews in 2004 somebody mentions him as the manager then as well so I’m assuming the same management team that began this shoddy complex was still in place when Jen bought her condo. I’m kind of familiar with real estate back then because my boyfriend owned a mortgage Brokerage firm. They were turning apartment complexes like this into condos like crazy because mortgages were so easily and readily available. I just remember it is a very chaotic time when houses were selling like crazy, people were money hungry and houses were selling for outrageous prices. Like her condo right now (even if this never happened) I wouldn’t pay more than 75K for...Yet almost a decade and a half ago I think she paid about 200K for it.

Thanks B for these interesting useful and yes alarming letters/report. They are dated before J. moved in. J. her family especially her Dad and presumably her friends encouraged her to buy? Surely somebody saw these reviews.

It gives a bit more credence (maybe) to the story of Jen, distracted, looking for another place? Had Jen had a very creepy experience or even been attacked at that point? Is that what the fight with boyfriend was about - was Jen pressuring him to come to Orlando, maybe live with her or marry? In other words was she scared and did not know what to do given how big a thing buying that first condo was for her?

Some reports said the workers just stopped working and stared. Her Dad said something like "if they say one word to you...." so reports of catcalls at least to Jen are most likely not true.

I wonder why Jen did not move in with girlfriend - more safety.

Here’s a review from 2004 so one year prior to Jenn moving in....

“The craftsmanship of the apartments is shoddy and the building materials cheap. The compactor is too small for the size of the complex and the hallways have poor lighting and blind alcoves where potential attackers can hide. ”

Just WOW..

Again, scenarios where anonymous attackers hide in alcoves, pervert/stalkers with telephoto lenses lurk in parking lots, construction workers make well planned attacks on Jen as she locks up her apt, her car swerves wildly leaving her apt. she is thrown down on the hood of her car and dragged off etc. these are all different scenarios. Of course there is a way to combine some of them. Orlando is a pretty big city many things go on. I live near a university and there is the same problem of the student houses nearby not being designed safely and incidents occur. I believe the 48 show has a witness who thinks workers were coming in her apt. years later and I repeat years later but there is contradictory evidence that there is now good security in the building - they would not let the family P.I. in. I hope they are spending their money wisely with that P.I. not sure about that.

It would be helpful if the Kesse family would give SOME info to the public that would interfere with the case, give updates. For example did they re interview the woman who said Jen was distracted and trying to rent a new condo? What would be wrong with telling us the public the result of that? I am sceptical they are close to solving this hope I am wrong. I wish someone out there with money would put up money for a proper reward 15,000 is nothing if there is danger involved... I believe the 1 million before was just for her safe return. Now that is interesting: that is a lot of money if I was the P.I. I would want to know whether anyone putting up the cash KNEW J. was not alive. What do we know about the top management at her place of employment. Note that J.'s Dad was a friend of the CEO. I still think the desire of the family, natural enough, to present J. in a glowing light COULD get in the way of solving the case. Not that I know a single negative thing about her I don't.

It would be helpful if the Kesse family would give SOME info to the public that would interfere with the case, give updates. For example did they re interview the woman who said Jen was distracted and trying to rent a new condo? What would be wrong with telling us the public the result of that? I am sceptical they are close to solving this hope I am wrong. I wish someone out there with money would put up money for a proper reward 15,000 is nothing if there is danger involved... I believe the 1 million before was just for her safe return. Now that is interesting: that is a lot of money if I was the P.I. I would want to know whether anyone putting up the cash KNEW J. was not alive. What do we know about the top management at her place of employment. Note that J.'s Dad was a friend of the CEO. I still think the desire of the family, natural enough, to present J. in a glowing light COULD get in the way of solving the case. Not that I know a single negative thing about her I don't.

We need to focus on the fact she had just come home from that trip. It may be a coincidence it probably is not. The boyfriend's account is very very formulaic there are multiple interviews he always says the same thing exactly which is not much and as I have said pins everything on J. He is holding info back about that disagreement almost for sure. Note he is does not seem overly concerned about the knock on the door. I would be why would a neighbour be knocking at that time? How would Jen know it is a neighbour she couldn't. I note that nobody considers that Jen could have another guy. She was frustrated with the long distance relationship, she has a guy who when she tells him she loves him ( I don't know that for sure I admit) can't reciprocate, she appears to have more going for her than him, for all we know smiling pool pic aside maybe the trip was troublesome or even a disaster. Note the Mom says Jen told her all about the trip but we know nothing.

Was the boyfriend cleared just because they knew he was not in Orlando? Many of the theories here involve an element of conspiracy, multiple construction workers etc. In fact if we trust J's brother his theory HAS to involve an element of conspiracy since the poi is not one of the workers. So I would like to know how the boyfriend is clear from that type of suspicion.

Theoretically, if J was really upset during that phone call is there time for one or the other to drive to see each other all the way or say half way somewhere? The fact the gas was at the same level isn't all that crucial J. could have told him that or someone could have noticed and refilled it no?

The fuel tank at half level is surely not very firm evidence no?

Finally is human trafficking is involved could the trip to St. Croix be part of the set up? I think there may be something hinky in the fact the boyfriend put forth this disagreement on the phone info so readily and repeats it formulaically. We'd all had fights with our partners they can get pretty wild usually. Why is this one described so calmly and again, pinned on to Jen. I can understand why he would have to tell LE there was a disagreement but why the media? Again and again? The covert message is always that Jen is so needy he NEVER says I was unhappy too not seeing her everyday that he was feeling insecure.

I would like the P.I. to have a look at Jen's place of employment time share/boyfriend knowing someone who has a time share in St. Croix where they go for this trip and then she goes missing one day after return.

What if there was no disagreement on the phone. What if it was a story to create a rationale for a trip to Orlando or a trip by J to him or half way that night which never had to be used as it was not found out? Or would Jen have time to shower, drive to boyfriend's that night, thinking she had time to drive again to work the next morning? Did her boyfriend have any dodgy connections?

Has anyone investigated a scenario where Jen is trafficked by someone that close to her. I rule out her family and that life long girlfriend who absolutely obviously loves her.

Last edited:
Again, scenarios where anonymous attackers hide in alcoves, pervert/stalkers with telephoto lenses lurk in parking lots, construction workers make well planned attacks on Jen as she locks up her apt, her car swerves wildly leaving her apt. she is thrown down on the hood of her car and dragged off etc. these are all different scenarios. Of course there is a way to combine some of them. Orlando is a pretty big city many things go on. I live near a university and there is the same problem of the student houses nearby not being designed safely and incidents occur. I believe the 48 show has a witness who thinks workers were coming in her apt. years later and I repeat years later but there is contradictory evidence that there is now good security in the building - they would not let the family P.I. in. I hope they are spending their money wisely with that P.I. not sure about that.
I was reading in many of the Mosiac apartment reviews that the security guard booth attendant at the Mosiac had a connection to the car towing service in the area. MANY tenants complained that the Mosiac was towing their cars because they would get a “kick back” because they knew the people at the tow service. That got my mind going..Did they have her car towed? Or threaten to? Was it a set up somehow? My mind could wander with this one.

I was reading in many of the Mosiac apartment reviews that the security guard booth attendant at the Mosiac had a connection to the car towing service in the area. MANY tenants complained that the Mosiac was towing their cars because they would get a “kick back” because they knew the people at the tow service. That got my mind going..Did they have her car towed? Or threaten to? Was it a set up somehow? My mind could wander with this one.

Your post got me thinking about something that is fairly obvious but gets overlooked in discussions. Yes the tow truck idea is brilliant in terms of the lack of DNA in the car EXCEPT we have the person of interest.

However much is made of the poi waiting 32 seconds in the car before leaving some suspect wiping things down. Query: could he really do this in 32 seconds? A lot of things about the car contradict themselves. Any blitz attack on the hood should show some kind of evidence in the car... that would not be a careful abduction. We just have the boot print. Any abduction outside her door with presumably multiple perps again if taking her car why no evidence in the car? Any scenario where the car is swerving in a fight to crash the car should show DNA how could you possibly wipe everything down there?

Question: DVD player. However useless that seems as a clue what if he we treat it as such for a minute. People have been willing to try to get into the poi's mind in terms of how he parks the car. What if we get into his mind by assuming he not Jennifer put a seatbelt on the DVD player if I am correct that is the case. What could that mean psychologically? Same exercise why would Jennifer do that?

We all bring (perhaps too much) of our own experiences into these cases. Someone very dear to me went in the middle of a cold winter day with just a bank card in pocket to the dollar store disappeared for 14 days didn't go to work didn't use the card after the dollar store purchase had no recollection where she was some disturbing flashbacks later. There is a reason we talk of psychotic breaks they are sudden. Can be caused by a sudden trauma. Amnesia sometimes caused by a sudden head injury and of course you don't remember the fall either. Not my main theory I found very persuasive some comments on reddit that this appears planned, very planned.

Last edited:
Crime: it is a temptation to link everything. I live near a university but also a rather infamous neighbourhood where things happen but there is no obvious street level drug scene etc. it all happen in cars and buildings. But in last few years: Foreign student accosted on edge of campus shot and then stabbed on both sides of her neck somehow survived possible with brain damage assailant unknown but she had been stalked online. Students rapists (2) went dorm to dorm opening doors inviting girls to have sex raping a couple serving 8 years. 12 year old boy killed by stray bullet in gang shooting where gang members survived their injuries one person now charged brother of rapper protege of Drake killed two years ago downtown. Girl former students of mine gang raped on edge of campus completely destroyed by the experience - many many other incidents in supposedly safe Canada. In my building a safe building one someone fired shots out the back door he was found dead following police chase a while after on the campus by police who said he died of a heart attack at 18 witnesses said he had a broken neck whole cities would be burned down in U.S, over that one....

I am not making light of the incidents at Jen's condo....

Off topic: I am hardly an apologist for police violence and have a general though not complete sympathy for blm etc. but cops do have tough jobs..see this video at 30 seconds because it was a public area undercover cops have to rush and take down the armed suspects with no weapons on them themselves
Police takedown of suspects in Toronto shooting that wounded 12-year-old caught on video | CTV News

my point of course is that of course you are going to find criminals and perverts in orlando so we including me need to try to stick close to jen's actual case (which of course I just myself didn't do!)

adding at 47 seconds of the video black guy carrying something (actually a cop who was behind them in the line in the store) note the man bun not a good match for poi in j.k. and of course unrelated but I am certain that is what we are seeing in the J.K. video

Wow, very good site here: https://www.actus-reus.com/jennifer-kesse-evidence

Drew Kesse has said that a full set of keys to everyone’s unit at Mosaic had previously been stolen. He also says that a key making machine with a box full of blanks was out in plain sight in the condo office. Jennifer and her dad had decided to change the locks prior to her disappearance but she delayed the actual changing of them due to being too busy. She intended to get them changed as soon as she felt settled in. [54] Her dad advised her to stick a chair under the door knob handle at night and she told him that she started doing that every night. [57]

Wow, very good site here: https://www.actus-reus.com/jennifer-kesse-evidence

Drew Kesse has said that a full set of keys to everyone’s unit at Mosaic had previously been stolen. He also says that a key making machine with a box full of blanks was out in plain sight in the condo office. Jennifer and her dad had decided to change the locks prior to her disappearance but she delayed the actual changing of them due to being too busy. She intended to get them changed as soon as she felt settled in. [54] Her dad advised her to stick a chair under the door knob handle at night and she told him that she started doing that every night. [57]

Thanks for this, I DO NOT MEAN TO IMPUGN JENNIFER OR HER DAD but it is downright odd that the hypervigilant Jennifer would be too buy to get locks changed AND it is very odd that her Dad would not run down there and change them for her instead giving and excuse me for saying for this somewhat inefficient advice about the chair under the door knob handle. I am questioning whether this idea that Jennifer was so safety conscious is a bit exaggerated? Note she is not freaked out by someone knocking at her door quite late at night and Rob is not alarmed either. It is just a neighbour something she cannot know unless someone she is expecting. Where is the hyper vigiliant Jen here?

Here is a quote from the CNN interview with Rob Allen I realize this same thing has more or less been said at other times again with a bit of my amateur analysis.

"We had a normal conversation that we had every night that we dated. We said good night to each other. It was around 10.00 on the Monday evening. We were both tired from the trip we'd spent."

No mention of the disagreement in this account. Note the tone of apology for the call ending. He desires in fact to show that J and he had "normal" conversations that were the "same" every night that they dated. No need to give details since the conversations oddly enough were always the "same". We said goodnight....well obviously......"tired" I can't help thinking this is to show that nothing else could have happened that night. "Tired from the trip we'd spent" is odd elocution. Not "spent together" or time we had spent together on the trip. I am not sure if the other meaning of spent, the cost of the trip comes into it. Also spent as in finished spent cartridges whatever. VERY specific about the time which is mentioned more than once. It's not in the evening, around ten or whatever.

"And Jennifer, I know for a fact would never leave at, you know, 10.00 without talking to someone" "Every time whenever she was out, you know, in the evening especially, she'd always be on the phone with myself or be on phone with one of her friends or one of her family."

This is very interesting it has her going out immediately following their conversation which fits with one of my theories that this disagreement in the conversation not mentioned here, led to a meet up. For all we know she told him I don't think this is working out. He wanted to talk about it. He drove there or she drove there or to some intermediate point.

Is he saying J talked on the phone in her car as well?

With Jennifer there is always this is alleged safety element about being on the phone all the time. Now to be frank this is nowhere near normal. Can anyone tell us of a single person they know who is always on the phone for security presumably so they can instantly report fear, an incident or an attack? It is downright weird. It may be an exaggeration he does say especially at night which suggest there is a partial exaggeration. She may have been afraid of something. How far does this pattern of behaviour go back? My own little obsession: the woman who said J. was trying to rent an apt. and J. kept looking outside at something. I need to go back and listen to that I don't understand the second part about the car outside.

Note also he does NOT say Jennifer would not go out at night he says she would not go out without talking to someone. Also there is no way anyone other than J. can know this for sure of course. Maybe it is something she says to placate her safety conscious father. Who then tells her to stick a chair under her door!

There is a mystery here still for sure and it is always just presented as an irony, the safety conscious woman got attacked the one morning she did not have her pepper spray, and also as praise of Jen, such a safety conscious woman.

Let me just say I am just stating these things I don't understand it.

Rob says ONCE he was on the phone with J. when workers were in the apartment just once.

For whatever reason everyone around J. presents what is either caution due to fear in her of something concrete or something approaching paranoia. One thing we cannot know is whether Jennifer had every been attacked in the past - VERY common experience for women.

Has anyone noticed that it is difficult to learn much about Jen? Mom" Jen the bathroom pig. Um.....can we know a little more please. Accolades of course and she is no doubt worthy of them. The "same" conversation every night even though elsewhere we know there was a disagreement.

Last edited:
Thanks for this, I DO NOT MEAN TO IMPUGN JENNIFER OR HER DAD but it is downright odd that the hypervigilant Jennifer would be too buy to get locks changed AND it is very odd that her Dad would not run down there and change them for her instead giving and excuse me for saying for this somewhat inefficient advice about the chair under the door knob handle. I am questioning whether this idea that Jennifer was so safety conscious is a bit exaggerated? Note she is not freaked out by someone knocking at her door quite late at night and Rob is not alarmed either. It is just a neighbour something she cannot know unless someone she is expecting. Where is the hyper vigiliant Jen here?

Here is a quote from the CNN interview with Rob Allen I realize this same thing has more or less been said at other times again with a bit of my amateur analysis.

"We had a normal conversation that we had every night that we dated. We said good night to each other. It was around 10.00 on the Monday evening. We were both tired from the trip we'd spent."

No mention of the disagreement in this account. Note the tone of apology for the call ending. He desires in fact to show that J and he had "normal" conversations that were the "same" every night that they dated. No need to give details since the conversations oddly enough were always the "same". We said goodnight....well obviously......"tired" I can't help thinking this is to show that nothing else could have happened that night. "Tired from the trip we'd spent" is odd elocution. Not "spent together" or time we had spent together on the trip. I am not sure if the other meaning of spent, the cost of the trip comes into it. Also spent as in finished spent cartridges whatever. VERY specific about the time which is mentioned more than once. It's not in the evening, around ten or whatever.

"And Jennifer, I know for a fact would never leave at, you know, 10.00 without talking to someone" "Every time whenever she was out, you know, in the evening especially, she'd always be on the phone with myself or be on phone with one of her friends or one of her family."

This is very interesting it has her going out immediately following their conversation which fits with one of my theories that this disagreement in the conversation not mentioned here, led to a meet up. For all we know she told him I don't think this is working out. He wanted to talk about it. He drove there or she drove there or to some intermediate point.

Is he saying J talked on the phone in her car as well?

With Jennifer there is always this is alleged safety element about being on the phone all the time. Now to be frank this is nowhere near normal. Can anyone tell us of a single person they know who is always on the phone for security presumably so they can instantly report fear, an incident or an attack? It is downright weird. It may be an exaggeration he does say especially at night which suggest there is a partial exaggeration. She may have been afraid of something. How far does this pattern of behaviour go back? My own little obsession: the woman who said J. was trying to rent an apt. and J. kept looking outside at something. I need to go back and listen to that I don't understand the second part about the car outside.

Note also he does NOT say Jennifer would not go out at night he says she would not go out without talking to someone. Also there is no way anyone other than J. can know this for sure of course. Maybe it is something she says to placate her safety conscious father. Who then tells her to stick a chair under her door!

There is a mystery here still for sure and it is always just presented as an irony, the safety conscious woman got attacked the one morning she did not have her pepper spray, and also as praise of Jen, such a safety conscious woman.

Let me just say I am just stating these things I don't understand it.

Rob says ONCE he was on the phone with J. when workers were in the apartment just once.

For whatever reason everyone around J. presents what is either caution due to fear in her of something concrete or something approaching paranoia. One thing we cannot know is whether Jennifer had every been attacked in the past - VERY common experience for women.

Has anyone noticed that it is difficult to learn much about Jen? Mom" Jen the bathroom pig. Um.....can we know a little more please. Accolades of course and she is no doubt worthy of them. The "same" conversation every night even though elsewhere we know there was a disagreement.

I agree with you. It’s weird to me that she would buy in a place like that considering the way her family describes her and the reviews of the property.
I wish that they would analyze the past cell phone data & bank records to see if she ever went out at night without her family’s or bf’s knowledge.

That is GREAT site B. thanks. The footnotes/citations are fantastic. I wish I had time to be that scrupulous here.

On Greta V. S. show Rob says they had an agreement like any husband or wife, boyfriend and girlfriend, any couple would have. A bit odd. Maybe shows some uncertainty about the nature of the relationship. Laura separate interview says she was in a funky mood the long distance aspect of the relationship was getting to her. I am pretty sure more was going on. The trip was not perfect. I mean they had just got back something else was bugging her.

jennifer kesse websleuths 13 - Bing images

Sorry for this question. This picture of Jen. What is the white area on the side of her nose? Also just to be sure the area on the right side of her face left side of the camera shot is not a bruised area correct, just light reflection?

Just making sure....

Last edited:
Another member - cloudajo - on here posted this back in 2009, I couldn’t find a repost button but wanted to make sure they get the credit. It has soo much info on the Mosiac complex.

I posted most of this on general discussion thread. Just posting here too for reference. Sorry for the length.

Consider what was going on at the time with real estate development, these properties, big $$$ changing hands, and the chain of responsibility/accountability for security of the property and therefore, potential liability. A search of these corporations/LLCs and their filings (all public record) during those years shows a number of inter-connections between various parties, many corporations setup with the same principals, and overlapping financial interests. Note that I could not find any connections between these companies/people and CFI (where Jennifer worked).

Owner: Grand Developers Holding Corp., South Miami; principals overlap with Developer
Developer - Millenia Luxury Condominiums, LLC, Miami; principals overlap with Key Realty Advisors
Association: Mosaic at Millenia Condominium Association, Inc., Miami; Incorporator and Board of Directors principals overlap with Developer and Property Management Company
Property Management Company: KW Property Management, LLC, Coral Gables

2000-2005:

• A prominent developer in central Florida (S.W., founder of Broad Street Partners) bought 100 acres near the Mall at Millenia and was developing it. S.W. was originally from South Carolina and later moved to Winter Park, FL
  • It appears the development project under S.W./BSP was called The Tradition, and was split into phases (I, II, III). Phase I was 451 units, Phase II was 303 multi-family units, and Phase III was 178 townhouses. These development plans were reviewed/approved by City of Orlando Municipal Planning Board
  • It appears the 451 apartments originally built were called Tradition Apartments and then during/after conversion into condos became known as “Mosaic at Millenia” (where Jennifer moved into)
2004-2005:

• Hearsay: According to reviews posted by former tenants, there were security issues and several robberies at “The Tradition” apartments (later known as Mosaic at Millenia). It appears two robberies may have occurred in Jennifer’s building in 2004 that involved use of a “master” key, which were reported to police and the Property Management Company.
Aug 2005:

• Hudson Realty Capital funded a $13.4 million loan to “Millenia Villas, LLC” to be used in conjunction with a $69.75 million loan to purchase the 451 apartments, for conversion into for-sale condos. Key Realty Advisors was identified as the exclusive “broker”
  • According to the Mosaic property documents of 2005, the Developer was listed as Millenia Luxury Condominiums, LLC, and had several of the same principals as Key Realty Advisors
  • Mosaic at Millenia Condominium Association, Inc. was incorporated. The persons listed as Incorporator and Board of Directors overlap with Key Realty Advisors and KW Property Management. The Association was responsible to contract for the management and maintenance of the property and to authorize a management agent (which may be an affiliate of the Developer) to assist the Association in carrying out its power and duties
  • According to Mosaic property documents of Aug 2005, the property management company was KW Property Management, and they were responsible for negotiation of all service contracts, financial and accounting services, hiring and supervising maintenance and janitorial personnel, hiring, training, and directing any other on-site personnel or subcontractors that may be required to successfully operate the property, screening new owners/renters, updating unit owner list, etc.
  • The property document states the Developer had a financial interest in KW Property Management and that unit owners shall provide The Association with a set of their keys.
  • Speculation: KW Property was most likely also responsible for security and landscaping services.
Sep 2005:

• It was announced that Pantzer Properties (connected to S.W.) sold the 451 Tradition apartments to a company called Grand Developers Holding Corp. for $75 million
Nov 2005:

• Jennifer moved into her condo at Mosaic. There was extensive remodeling going on at the complex. The workers were large groups of crews that traveled together, and many were allowed to live in the empty units
Jan 24, 2006 (Tuesday):

• Jennifer went missing.
  • Hearsay: At the time, it was said the guard gate was kept in an upright position because of all the workers coming and going at the time, there was not 24 hour security, there were no security cameras, and the fence only went around ¾ of the property. Two weeks after Jennifer went missing, Mosaic installed surveillance cameras and hired a new security company
  • Note: If the Property Management Company did hire a new security company after Jennifer went missing, were deficiencies identified in the security practices, which violated the terms set forth in the plans approved by the City of Orlando Municipal Planning Board?
  • Noon: POI/suspect parks and leaves Jennifer’s car at HOTG
  • Time? While driving to Orlando, Jennifer’s mother called the condominium complex and asked if they could send some management to check out Jennifer’s condo. Two condo managers went over to Jennifer’s. According to them, Jennifer’s car was not parked in her space. The management then entered Jennifer’s condo. The door had been locked and nothing was disturbed.
  • Note: If the two condo managers (employees of KW Property Management) entered Jennifer’s condo, they obviously had a key. What time were they called? How many times / when did LE question them? Were they asked to take polygraphs, and if so, did they?
  • Drew Kesse later said that every Tuesday, landscapers worked at the condo complex near his daughter's parking space. The landscapers said they didn't see Kesse leaving her apartment and getting into her car, which she did every weekday morning between 7:30 and 7:45 a.m.
  • Note: Were the landscapers hired by KW Property Management? Did they not see Jennifer or did they not see Jennifer and her car? How many landscapers were there? Were they all identified and accounted for? How many times / when did LE question them? Were they asked to take polygraphs, and if so, did they?
  • Rumor: It was rumored that the Mosaic work crew was made up mostly of illegal aliens. It was rumored that more than half the work crew disappeared in the days after Jennifer vanished
  • Note: How closely did LE scrutinize the records of the Owner, Developer, and Property Management Company, who were responsible/accountable for the workers on the property? How did they pay these workers? Were either found to have hired any illegal workers, either directly or through sub-contractors? If so, were there any consequences?
Feb 2007:

• Millenia Luxury Condominiums filed a lawsuit against Hudson Capital Realty and HCR filed a lawsuit against Millenia Luxury Condominiums in May 2007 (“petition for removal – other contract”)
May 2007:

• Mile High Capital Group, which was offering Mosaic at Millenia properties, was found to have been operating a “Ponzi scheme” from Sep 2004 through Oct 2005, and was operating under Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection since Jan 2006. Principals of Mile High were later charged with multiple counts in Denver District Court for securities fraud, theft, conspiracy to commit theft, conspiracy to commit securities fraud and violation of the Colorado Organized Crime Control Act (article from May 2007)
June 2008:

• S.W. (61 years old) was found dead in the backyard of his Winter Park home (later ruled suicide). He was accused of stealing $millions from investment partners; multiple lawsuits were filed against Broad Street Partners and his estate
References:
http://www.cityoforlando.net/PLANNI...Reports & Minutes/July 2004/MPL2004-00015.pdf
https://extranet.lindquist.com/MileHighCapitalGroup/PropertyDocs/Forms/AllItems.aspx
https://extranet.lindquist.com/Mile... K to the Prospectus-Management Agreement.pdf
https://extranet.lindquist.com/Mile...bit 2 to the Declaration-Survey-Plot Plan.pdf
http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/FL-Orlando-Tradition.html
http://www.ice.gov/pi/cornerstone/reports/cornerstonereports_070131_Web1.htm
Government | AllBusiness.com
http://www.allbusiness.com/operations/facilities-commercial-real-estate/4423292-1.html
http://www.corporationwiki.com/graphs/roamer.aspx?id=15835777
http://denver.bizjournals.com/denver/stories/2007/05/14/story1.html
http://www.condometropolis.com/blog/2008/08/05/steve-walshs-suicide-leaves-unanswered-questions/
http://orlando.bizjournals.com/orlando/stories/2008/08/11/daily45.html
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2008-08-19/news/walsh19_1_walsh-winter-park-street-partners
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2009-01-24/news/walsh24_1_walsh-winter-park-letters
http://www.keyrealtyadvisors.com/
http://www.kwpropertymanagement.com/companyProfile.cfm
http://sunbiz.org/
http://www.corporationwiki.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics