VERDICT WATCH UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, found deceased, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Beresford is running long. Do we know the house number?

No but that works both ways ...do you know if not near oak rd?
Either way we are slipping into the realms of pedantic..the point was by him parking his car in oak rd he would have access to the group of streets between oak road and The main Rd (Beverley) without parking his car directly in the streets he is commiting the crime in...two of which we know of at least

Last edited:
No but that works both ways ...do you know if not near oak rd?
Either way we are slipping into the realms of pedantic..the point was by him parking his car in oak rd he would have access to the group of streets between oak road and The main Rd (Beverley) without parking his car directly in the streets he is commiting the crime...two of which we know of at least
Actually I was trying to ascertain the purpose of his first visit to oak rd which is a dead end. I don't remember any mention of him parking at oak rd before. Even after his 3rd visit he drove away from oak rd and parked somewhere else to masturbate again on the streets.

ETA: this is related to whether he had planned the spot of the rape before seeing Libby.

Actually I was trying to ascertain the purpose of his first visit to oak rd which is a dead end. I don't remember any mention of him parking at oak rd before. Even after his 3rd visit he drove away from oak rd and parked somewhere else to masturbate again on the streets.

Has he not already admitted his first visit to oak road was to see if there was someone around that he could offend against?

Regarding planning, I'm wondering why he was signed off work by a doctor?
A working man, with a wife and 2 young children...where does he find the time to do all his offending?
Wondering how many periods he's had off sick. Is there a pattern for him booking off annual leave (i.e. is it certain days in particular?) and had he used all A/L off for that year.

His version was his first visit was to carry out voyeurism etc ...bearing in mind the location of some of the streets he had offended in previously there is no reason to think this was not the case

This is all I could find about comments from neighbours. It suggest they had no idea he was a pervert.

Pawel Relowicz's neighbours on living with a predator in their midst

This person seemed pretty nonplussed! :rolleyes:

However, in spite of the concern, one woman said she was not shocked by the crimes and was surprised to see Relowicz given such a lengthy sentence.
“I was expecting it to be less,” the 61-year-old said. “Crimes like this happens in all sorts of cities and it didn’t particularly shock me.
“People do all sorts of things all the time. He just happened to get caught and it’s not going to change how I look at my neighbours.”​

This is all I could find about comments from neighbours. It suggest they had no idea he was a pervert.

Pawel Relowicz's neighbours on living with a predator in their midst

To be clear, these were witnesses/complainants in his first trial. They recognised him from some previous interaction with him - i forget what. It was read in as part of his prior offending but i can't be bothered to find that content now. Short version, they were neighbours in the street (not next door I don't think). They didn't report it at the time - obviously witnesses etc came forward during the original investigation.

It illustrates how much crap these people get away with. it would not surprise me at all if he had a previous assault. These things often do not get reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard