GUILTY UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, found deceased, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please re read my initial post ...ive not said the lack of Internet searches proves he's not guilty ...I said I wish there had been just one more piece of evidence which would have helped seal the deal if it had been presented..Internet searches being one example

But would it have really helped? If he’d searched “missing woman Hull” or clicked on a link on a news page could you infer he’s any more guilty than any other Hull resident who’s done the same? It wouldn’t be worth presenting as evidence as it’s not something that could be highlighted as unique to PR.

When he was sentenced for his previous crimes, he walked past the guards, opened the door to the next room himself (which is apparently unusual) and a loud bang was heard from the room.

I think that he may loose his temper once again and it may be even ‘worse’ than slamming the doors, verbal maybe? Probably not as he’s been desribed as showing no emotion /stoic but whatever the verdict be, he will not like that I’m sure.
Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member