Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had forgotten about the movers.
They were interviewed and heart broken.
The husband actually cried.
What a little bit of a man was Mr. Fotis.
Couldn't hold a patch on the man that wanted to help his wife move.
A real man that shed tears for her.
MOO.

fD was a miserable little fraction of a man-and showed himself to be that every day until he killed himself. And there is no flippin’ way that MT didn’t know it-she just didn’t care.

I missed all but the last minutes of 48 Hours, Jennifer Dulos, missing/murdered case.

what I did catch were two quick clips of MT being interviewed by LE. I noticed that her Spanish accent was a lot heavier in one then another interview! Then listening again, briefly, to her two sisters, one has a heavy accent, one does not. IMO the one that looks more like MT has a heavier accent. I will try and watch it later if it’s available on line.

Again IMO I don’t think MT has any trouble with the English language....her dad spoke very well too. Wonder if mom was on the show earlier or is she avoiding the media.

Night all...waiting for the snow storm to hit...like most people in US are...stay safe.

Sorry for the repeat posts! I’ll try to figure out what I am doing wrong. and I apologize in advance if you get this apology twice!!

Sometimes we're visited by The Double-Post Gremlin. Not a thing to do but keep posting! Perhaps your information is so important that our Gremlin wants it repeated???

images

image from clipart-library.com

jmho ymmv lrr

Wow-every single comment, from both men and women, on the 48Hours Facebook page about last night’s episode dedicated to MT, expressed the opinion that she was involved. I don’t think this is what JS was banking on. Now would be a good time for MT to serve up some information. I think that MT knows where JFD’s remains ended up and cannot bring herself to say, for 2 reasons...1) because she really really still thinks that as long as she keeps her trap shut, she’ll end up free as a bird, and 2)what they did with JFD’s remains is so disgusting, she cannot now bring herself to say the words

Wow-every single comment, from both men and women, on the 48Hours Facebook page about last night’s episode dedicated to MT, expressed the opinion that she was involved. I don’t think this is what JS was banking on. Now would be a good time for MT to serve up some information. I think that MT knows where JFD’s remains ended up and cannot bring herself to say, for 2 reasons...1) because she really really still thinks that as long as she keeps her trap shut, she’ll end up free as a bird, and 2)what they did with JFD’s remains is so disgusting, she cannot now bring herself to say the words

Did you see yomi’s comments?

YES, Twitter too — where AW warrants were being shared. The slithery part of MT’s DNA, IMHO, led to the delusion of #1. And #2 ~ no words. Hiring an attorney temperamentally similar yet malleable instead of staying with a more grounded one only multiplied the sketch factor. MOO

YES, Twitter too — where AW warrants were being shared. The slithery part of MT’s DNA, IMHO, led to the delusion of #1. And #2 ~ no words. Hiring an attorney temperamentally similar yet malleable instead of staying with a more grounded one only multiplied the sketch factor. MOO

I think Andrew Bowman was hired to keep her from being charged with conspiracy, but he wasn’t able to manage that; once they charged her, she needed an attorney who can get her an acquittal (they hope). They lost confidence in Bowman, and for the trial portion, they need a pain in the *** like Schoenhorn.

Here’s another for our time line:
12/12/16 PEG filed for divorce! Final judgement as noted by @auspex was1/10/17- fast! But, there is an interesting addition. On 10/11/19 there was an new entry for “Reassignment Pursuant to Administrative Order”. Order 19-12.
Can any of our lawyers explain?
Btw, this info from public online search Miami-Dade County.

also on Miami-Dad county website , CS and parenting plan w GB was petitioned on 6/25/13 and finalized 7/8/13, a few months before her marriage to PEG... maybe she wanted to get it ordered before her financial situation changed.....MOO

IIRC, PEG Required MT to Legally Establish the child support Before their marriage.

I will search for that information.

IMO.

I just watched the 48 Hours piece and noted a few things I believe haven't been divulged before (please correct me if I'm wrong).

- CuCu says MT met FD in Miami while he was there waterskiing with the kids.* Besides speaking to the absolute gall of this man, I think it could potentially give us a firm start-date for their relationship. The NY Post reports FD was buying plane tickets for MT as early as 12/2015, so we can assume they met sometime prior to that. I've only found one record of FD and the kids competing in FL during 2015 and that happened on 6/27/15.
*During Erin Moriarty's appearance on The Murder Squad, she casually mentions that MT met FD in an airport. This didn't come up during 48 Hours, but I don't know why she'd say it on the podcast if it wasn't true. Anyone remember where FD "spontaneously reunited" with JF before beginning their affair? That's right, an airport...

- When the detective (I can't keep all their names straight, forgive me) revisits Welles Lane he says FD accessed the house from the road around the back. This seems to confirm FD used Indian Waters Drive to access the property. I recently took a little road trip to New Canaan to check out both Thurton Drive and Indian Waters, and at the end of the Thurton Drive cul-du-sac there's a driveway that connects to two more houses and it has a prime view of the 69 Welles backyard. However, it would have been difficult to bike through – very obvious and sketchy. Indian Waters Drive is private so I couldn't drive down it, but from Google Maps it looks like there's an unmarked road that goes right through the woods behind 69 Welles. IMO, this is the one FD used the morning of 5/24/19, and the Thurton Drive cul-du-sac was the look-out spot (either to scout the property in preparation, or during the crime itself).

- One of the detectives mentions finding "copious" blood on the two ponchos recovered from AA. We suspected as much, but that's the first time it's been confirmed, yes?

- Detective also explicitly states he believes JF's body was transported to 80 MS in the Tacoma. No mention of KM until the final minutes. I am very worried that since KM has turned State's witness they've stopped considering him as an active participant in this crime – which, IMO, he very much was!

Great job figuring that out. I think that’s right, the current CEO and PEG share a grandmother. I also saw that the CEO married one of his cousins, but didn’t drill down on if she came from this group. The money does seem to be a family affair.
I can’t crack if MT received any windfall with her divorce. Since PEG was petitioner, and what was said by @CTGrammy about MT securing CS premarriage, and the dates of marriage, compared with dates of FD involvement- I’m thinking , nope, PEG wasn’t in a very good mood about the whole thing...MOO
It appears the marriage lasted about 38-1/2 months. MT was a U.S. citizen. PEG was born in Caracas, but was reported in the article someone posted yesterday to have been a French national. I wonder if MT’s 3-year marriage helped her ex-husband gain U.S. citizenship.

48 hrs show

By nature these shows are superficial but nonetheless in that context, here are my impressions in no particular order :

Appearances included LE, Fotis’s sister, nieces, his lawyers ( how can we forget the insufferable NP), two of MT’s sisters, her Dad, her lawyer JS and JFD’s friend Carrie L
And probably others I am forgetting

Through interviews with all the above the story unfolds

Small detail : LE indicated in the show that the suburban was backed up to a tree along lapham rd, approx 100 ft from where the bus cam caught the stationary Tacoma earlier in the day. It’s doors were locked and there were no keys inside. The car was jammed in reverse which I seem to remember from the earlier version but I had been under the impression that the keys had been left in the car and the drivers side ajar - anybody else remember that?

FD’s family and lawyers were their usual selves - same old script

The MT family despite their good intentions and obvious love for and loyalty to MT
did not do anything to move the needle in MT’s favor. Just the family saying MT is not capable of doing bad things etc - like all families do. Schoenhorn also did nothing to help the case.

LE pointed out there was that pesky detail about how MT provided
a false alibi for Fotus on the morning of the murder and that MT was provably less than forthcoming in her initial interviews with LE. And then there was the Albany Avenue trek the night of the murder with garbage bags full of JFD’s bloody clothes etc , and the “cleaning” of 80 Mt Spr that afternoon of the murder - the Tacoma detailed, new seats etc a week later... not a lot of detail but enough so you got the idea that MT would need to be deaf and dumb to not realize someting was not “ on the up and up”.

Near the end KM is mentioned as having likely cut a deal with prosecutors -
Coangelo and Erin wrap it up with Coangelo leaving the door open for a deal to be made
also with MT -

- Bottom line - I was left with an incredible sense of sadness. This murder has caused so much collateral damage. There is no way to bring Jennifer back or fix any of it . All simply because one man was so very deceitful, damaged and dangerous -

First Fotis failed Jennifer, then the Court failed Jennifer. Then MT failed Jennifer by the affair and conspiring to kill Jennifer and help cover up the murder.
You know it is so obvious that Fotis thought they would not get caught. And they almost didn’t.
I think it was Coangelo who pointed out in the show that LE’s big break came via Fotis’ cell phone. The one Fotis handed over to the police in NC the day after the murder. It showed MT and FD on Albany Ave the night before ...and we all know the story after that.

There is no way MT will be acquitted.
Too much evidence- circumstantial and other - to be explained away. Despite attempts to portray her in a positive light she just does not come across as a warm and sympathetic character. By anyone’s definition.

I’d tell her : Time to cut a deal. Now. Spare your child, JFD’s kids, and your family a trial which will be a media feeding frenzy. Do it now - get the jail time over with - turn your life around.

ALL MOO

I just watched the 48 Hours piece and noted a few things I believe haven't been divulged before (please correct me if I'm wrong).

- CuCu says MT met FD in Miami while he was there waterskiing with the kids.* Besides speaking to the absolute gall of this man, I think it could potentially give us a firm start-date for their relationship. The NY Post reports FD was buying plane tickets for MT as early as 12/2015, so we can assume they met sometime prior to that. I've only found one record of FD and the kids competing in FL during 2015 and that happened on 6/27/15.
*During Erin Moriarty's appearance on The Murder Squad, she casually mentions that MT met FD in an airport. This didn't come up during 48 Hours, but I don't know why she'd say it on the podcast if it wasn't true. Anyone remember where FD "spontaneously reunited" with JF before beginning their affair? That's right, an airport...

- When the detective (I can't keep all their names straight, forgive me) revisits Welles Lane he says FD accessed the house from the road around the back. This seems to confirm FD used Indian Waters Drive to access the property. I recently took a little road trip to New Canaan to check out both Thurton Drive and Indian Waters, and at the end of the Thurton Drive cul-du-sac there's a driveway that connects to two more houses and it has a prime view of the 69 Welles backyard. However, it would have been difficult to bike through – very obvious and sketchy. Indian Waters Drive is private so I couldn't drive down it, but from Google Maps it looks like there's an unmarked road that goes right through the woods behind 69 Welles. IMO, this is the one FD used the morning of 5/24/19, and the Thurton Drive cul-du-sac was the look-out spot (either to scout the property in preparation, or during the crime itself).

- One of the detectives mentions finding "copious" blood on the two ponchos recovered from AA. We suspected as much, but that's the first time it's been confirmed, yes?

- Detective also explicitly states he believes JF's body was transported to 80 MS in the Tacoma. No mention of KM until the final minutes. I am very worried that since KM has turned State's witness they've stopped considering him as an active participant in this crime – which, IMO, he very much was!

see bolded above - it was mentioned in 48hrs that they ran into each other at the Aspen airport, which as far as I know has always been the story - I think Jennifer called it "serendipity" that after all those years they would meet unexpectedly again - IMO as I remember

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member