NM NM - Bennett Irvin Wall, 23, Albuquerque, 1 Feb 1981

Albuquerque Journal Legal Notices
STATE OF WISCONSIN CIRCUIT COURT OZAUKEE COUNTY Case No. 12-CV-0507 In the Matter of the Appointment of A Receiver for: BENNETT IRVIN WALL, presumed deceased. ORDER FOR HEARING Upon the Petition of Raymond G. Meyer for the appointment of a receiver for the assets of Bennett Irvin Wall pursuant to section 813.23 of the Wisconsin Statutes, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that said Petition be heard before me, the Honorable Sandy A. Williams, Circuit Judge for Ozaukee County, Wisconsin, presiding, at my courtroom in the City of Port Washington, Wisconsin, on the 1st day of November, 2012, at 1:30 p.m., or as soon thereafter as counsel can be heard. IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that Bennett Irvin Wall come forward and make claim to the assets described in said petition within five (5) years of the date of the above hearing pursuant to section 813.24 of the Wisconsin Statutes, and if he fails to do so, the Court will order the assets to devolve on his next of kin. Dated this 7th day of September, 2012. BY THE COURT: /s/ Sandy A. Williams Sandy A. Williams, Circuit Judge Atty Raymond G. Meyer State Bar No. 1014472 110 E. Main Street P. O. Box 212 Port Washington, WI 53074 (262) 284-5566 Journal; October 3, 10, 17, 2012

Looking through John Does to see if anyone matches Bennett’s description. Is it me or do his eyes appear lighter than simply “brown”?

Those are the Wisconsin cases I found.

I did not post or link the names out of respect for the family.

Anyone contact Heather Chavez, in charge of the NAMUS profile & the investigation?

Just found this online and thought I'd reply.
Bennett lived a few doors up from me during my growing up years. The family moved from Peoria, IL, during the latter part of the70's to WI.
He has 2 sisters, one older and one younger. The younger has sincere passed away.
Bennett graduated from Peoria High in 1976.
His dad used to work at the Department of Agriculture Lab in Peoria.
Hope this info helps you.

Just found this online and thought I'd reply.
Bennett lived a few doors up from me during my growing up years. The family moved from Peoria, IL, during the latter part of the70's to WI.
He has 2 sisters, one older and one younger. The younger has sincere passed away.
Bennett graduated from Peoria High in 1976.
His dad used to work at the Department of Agriculture Lab in Peoria.
Hope this info helps you.
Hi! Welcome to Websleuths and thanks for joining the discussion! It’s always nice to have someone local aboard.

Hi so I have been looking into Bennett's case for my podcast. I came across an obituary in the Chicago Tribune from July 28th, 1999.
<modsnip - sleuthing family> This all fits what you have been saying and it gives the links to all of the different areas. However I still don't understand California or why this states that Bennett lived in Tucson, AZ.
Could it be possible that he was know to fregquent different areas of the southwest? They might have tried to file reports in all three states: California, New Mexico and Arizona, not fully knowing where he was living at the time. After that the police may have been able find that his last know address was in Albuquerque, NM, and due to that they have jurisdiction over the case.
<modsnip - sleuthing family> Meaning that theres a sold possiblity to get familial DNA for Bennett that could be used for comparison.
Let me know what you think!

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip, quoted post removed>

We need to switch to initials now, all family members are considered victims here.

Maybe that podcast with reach someone with info!

What did Ms. Chavez at the APD have to say about Mr. Wall's disappearance? That's the most likely way to find out about the Cali reference, IMHO.

Keep us posted, please!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi so I have been looking into Bennett's case for my podcast. I came across an obituary in the Chicago Tribune from July 28th, 1999.
<modsnip - sleuthing family> This all fits what you have been saying and it gives the links to all of the different areas. However I still don't understand California or why this states that Bennett lived in Tucson, AZ.
Could it be possible that he was know to fregquent different areas of the southwest? They might have tried to file reports in all three states: California, New Mexico and Arizona, not fully knowing where he was living at the time. After that the police may have been able find that his last know address was in Albuquerque, NM, and due to that they have jurisdiction over the case.
<modsnip - sleuthing family> Meaning that theres a sold possiblity to get familial DNA for Bennett that could be used for comparison.
Let me know what you think!

There's so much craziness to this case. I'd love to hear (or even join!) your podcast re: this case!!

@lkluna11 , IMHO your next step is to contact the person responsible for Mr. Wall's case at the APB,

Heather Chavez, Law Enforcement
Albuquerque Police Department

(505) 768-2020

as listed in NAMUS this afternoon.

Please do let us know what you find out!

My apologies for posting family names. I was unclear on the rules and typically don't post on here, but I will post the link to the podcast episode once its uploaded, and let you know of anymore info I find!

The important info from the obituary that I found was that his mother passed away after Mr.Wall had been reported missing. They were still married when he went missing, and he does have family that could possibly provide DNA for comparison.
Intresting to note is that it stated Mr.Wall had been living in Tucson, AZ, which I hadn't seen anywhere else.

The important info from the obituary that I found was that his mother passed away after Mr.Wall had been reported missing. They were still married when he went missing, and he does have family that could possibly provide DNA for comparison.
Intresting to note is that it stated Mr.Wall had been living in Tucson, AZ, which I hadn't seen anywhere else.

I'm not convinced he did live in Tucson.

The Southwest is a mystery to many people.

My family lives in New Mexico. The number of times I've been asked "oh near Phoenix?" or " "oh near Tucson?" is staggering. Honestly, closer to Denver, but still another state!

Posts in One Of Our 50 Is Missing | Magazine

Been a while since I thoroughly read about Mr. Wall, if he has ties to Sandia Labs or Kirkland AFB, then Davis-Monthan is in Tucson.

jmho ymmv lrr

Thats what I was thinking. There were many different cities I found in the southwest in relation to him, and I wonder if his family really didn't know where he was living and had informed police in a few different areas of his disappearance. This then prompted those departments to find his last known address, which was in Albequrque. They then had jurisdiction over the case.

Thats what I was thinking. There were many different cities I found in the southwest in relation to him, and I wonder if his family really didn't know where he was living and had informed police in a few different areas of his disappearance. This then prompted those departments to find his last known address, which was in Albequrque. They then had jurisdiction over the case.

Per NAMUS, jurisdiction is still Albuquerque:

Heather Chavez, Law Enforcement
Albuquerque Police Department
(505) 768-2020

Very sad case. I was referred here by someone on the Kait Arquette board, not sure why.

You seem to be familiar with ALB.

Most people -- aren't.

Cinnamon roll & hot chocolate at The Frontier, can't beat it!

Any insight into Mr. Wall's address in the time frame, where you in Albuquerque in his time frame? My family is old Anglo in Santa Fe.

jmho ymmv lrr

You seem to be familiar with ALB.

Most people -- aren't.

Cinnamon roll & hot chocolate at The Frontier, can't beat it!

Any insight into Mr. Wall's address in the time frame, where you in Albuquerque in his time frame? My family is old Anglo in Santa Fe.

jmho ymmv lrr
No I wasn't but thanks to Lois Duncan's website recording alleged crimes by APD I am familiar with it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back