Recovered/Located TX - Alexis Cavazos, 16, last seen leaving her job, Dallas, 7 Feb 2021

Curious about something. I've been to a Boomerjacks but not this one. I don't remember seeing a cashier station. At tables, the server takes your payment and runs the credit card themselves. In the bar area the bartenders run the payments.

Not a big deal really but if she was a hostess, then her work station would be the hostess stand up front toward the front door. I've also only seen two hostesses working at the Boomerjacks over been to. Never just one. That was prepandemic though so possibly not relevant.

If she really was a cashier, I'm not sure what she was ringing up, maybe to go orders? Her work station would likely be further from the front door possibly even toward the back.
Typically interior security camera setup would be entrance/exits and point of sale-register.

Wonder if the cash bag was left on-site or if it someone usually would take it to the bank drop.

There really isn't much new information. It must be so hard on her family. How do you deal with your child just disappearing? What if they need help? Do the police usually stay this quiet in a 16 year old missing case? My hope is that they know more than they are saying..

Not sure if this has been covered, but is there a mother anywhere in the picture for Alexis? Deceased, living, a surrogate or bio ? It is clear that Alexis is very much missed and loved by her family, but she’s at that age where the search for identity, self and separation/ individualization becomes a developmental task.
Just thinking this goes to Alexis’ possible mindset and mood as she was likely lured into that vehicle and vanished.
I’m so worried about her and praying for the best!

I just saw this thread and watched/listened to AC's dad's interview on youTube.
It broke my heart to listen to him yet on the flip side I was cheering him on for being so Pro-active and using SM, etc to get word out.
I probably am in the minority, but I think her phone/cards was found in a place she normally puts them when working the station.
I also think, by her exiting thru the back door, and leaving her phone there, that she perhaps was just running out real quick to speak or see someone for a minute who was parked out back. Then she would come back inside, finish up work, get phone and leave in group thru front door as normal procedure.
With that being said, I am curious if she was punched out for the night when she exited thru back door.
If she was, then she was done working for night
If she wasn't, then to me, shows it was just meant to be a quick chat out back but something nefarious happened, IMO

Praying for Alexis and her family that they find her safe and find her soon.

I just saw this thread and watched/listened to AC's dad's interview on youTube.
It broke my heart to listen to him yet on the flip side I was cheering him on for being so Pro-active and using SM, etc to get word out.
I probably am in the minority, but I think her phone/cards was found in a place she normally puts them when working the station.
I also think, by her exiting thru the back door, and leaving her phone there, that she perhaps was just running out real quick to speak or see someone for a minute who was parked out back. Then she would come back inside, finish up work, get phone and leave in group thru front door as normal procedure.
With that being said, I am curious if she was punched out for the night when she exited thru back door.
If she was, then she was done working for night
If she wasn't, then to me, shows it was just meant to be a quick chat out back but something nefarious happened, IMO

Praying for Alexis and her family that they find her safe and find her soon.

I’m with you. I think that’s where she normally left her things because most places won’t let you be on your phone unless you’re on break. My friends that work in the service industry have to turn off their phones or put their phones on mute and they have to stash it somewhere.

I think she ran outside to see someone real quick and intended to return. The front doors were probably locked to prevent customers from entering (if you’ve worked in the service industry, you know what I’m saying) while the back door was probably unlocked for taking out trash, smoke break, etc.

MOO
IMO

I’m with you. I think that’s where she normally left her things because most places won’t let you be on your phone unless you’re on break. My friends that work in the service industry have to turn off their phones or put their phones on mute and they have to stash it somewhere.

I think she ran outside to see someone real quick and intended to return. The front doors were probably locked to prevent customers from entering (if you’ve worked in the service industry, you know what I’m saying) while the back door was probably unlocked for taking out trash, smoke break, etc.

MOO
IMO
I think is what happened too. I used to work in the restaurant industry for many years and yep the door will lock ! I think she was going out back to either converse with other kitchen staff/ or employees ... or someone pulled up real quick out back to meet her.
They should have surveillance of her outside I would think for sure .

moo

I think is what happened too. I used to work in the restaurant industry for many years and yep the door will lock ! I think she was going out back to either converse with other kitchen staff/ or employees ... or someone pulled up real quick out back to meet her.
They should have surveillance of her outside I would think for sure .

moo
The cook saw a black car out back when she went out there, but he didn’t actually see her get in. It certainly does seem like she just went out for a minute since she left her things. But I also think it’s possible she left voluntarily. The main problem with that is that she left her wallet and money too, not just the phone.

The cook saw a black car out back when she went out there, but he didn’t actually see her get in. It certainly does seem like she just went out for a minute since she left her things. But I also think it’s possible she left voluntarily. The main problem with that is that she left her wallet and money too, not just the phone.
So the car info is coming from the cook? It does , Bc why would she leave her stuff ?

So that no one could track her if she left intentionally
I totally get leaving the phone to not be tracked, but why wouldn’t she take her wallet w/ money, cards, ID etc.? If she were planning to run away w/someone and they came to get her, wouldn’t she at least take her money? That’s my biggest problem with running away.

I totally get leaving the phone to not be tracked, but why wouldn’t she take her wallet w/ money, cards, ID etc.? If she were planning to run away w/someone and they came to get her, wouldn’t she at least take her money? That’s my biggest problem with running away.
It was only said that she left her cards behind, IMO likely for the same reason as her phone. I don't remember cash being mentioned.

I think it was a debit card and an allowance card that could both be tracked if she used them. I'm not sure about the wallet. I need to go back and re-read because I don't remember reading about a wallet. MOO

It was only said that she left her cards behind, IMO likely for the same reason as her phone. I don't remember cash being mentioned.

I think it was a debit card and an allowance card that could both be tracked if she used them. I'm not sure about the wallet. I need to go back and re-read because I don't remember reading about a wallet. MOO

I thought I remembered her dad saying wallet, but I’d have to go back and listen again. Anyone remember specifically what all she left, if anything, besides the phone and cards? If it was just phone and cards (wallet or not) that does make me lean toward possible running away more.

Maybe I love snacks too much, but even if she left voluntarily, seems like she would run to the corner store for some road snacks. She could have walked to the store and gotten into a car to avoid anyone catching her “companion” on camera.

I should probably eat dinner. :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazy_visitor
Back