CA - Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, 2 dogs stolen, Hollywood, 24 Feb 2021 *dogs found safe* *arrests* *Guilty*

This is happening in Sweden too (not the shooting that I am aware of) and French bulldogs are desirable. I beliveve the reason is the price is much more expansive for this breed bcs they can´t have puppies without a cesarean. High veterinarian bills means higher puppy prices. IMHO I think this is a shame that they are bred so they can´t have puppies the way nature intended.

Based on the shape of the headlights and the tail lights in the video, it looks to me like a white Dodge Neon. If police could cross reference that vehicle with all armed robberies in the area they could find potential suspects or find a radius in which to increase patrols and possibly locate the vehicle. JMO.

“ Allowed to offer a reward.” Who is allowing her to offer a reward? Its her property and she has every right to offer a reward.
You are absolutely right! God gave people skills and the ability to earn money and there shouldn’t be any restrictions on what someone can do with their money unless it hurts another person or is illegal. Besides, who is the person that’s going to be placing all of these restrictions? Would the restrictions over end? What else would we restrict?

Offering a large reward is no different than offering any size reward. Anyone who witnessed something or knows the person that did this or heard somebody talking about doing this should speak up because it’s the right thing to do but unfortunately most people don’t speak up. A reward can get someone who has no conscience to come forward with important information because they want money. This could lead to the identification and capture of the criminal who tried to murder this man.If the person who speaks up was involved in the crime then it’s just another opportunity to get caught.
MOO

Wondering if the perps have dogs of their own, would they even know how/when to feed them, or have the dogs already been "trafficked'' to another person, state, country?
Assuming the heartless fools spend time with others just like them, there is hope the reward works its magic, and each of their families and friends clamor (ha ha, and fight) to turn them in!
speculation, imo.
Lady Gaga: New surveillance video shows the horrific attack on dog walker - CNN
210225233117-lady-gaga-missing-dogs-split-exlarge-169.jpg

Lady Gaga's dogs Gustav (left) and Koji (right)
''It's not yet clear if the dog walker was targeted because of his celebrity client, the captain said.

Lady Gaga is offering the reward for the return of her dogs, whose names are Koji and Gustav, with no questions asked, according to her representative.

An email address for tips, KojiandGustav↕gmail.com, has been set up.''

Last edited:
I think it's random. Would be foolish to target a high profile celebrity dogs. The dog walker might not have been shot if he didn't resist and kept screaming. They might have followed him , looks planned out , they had a gun , masks??, I wonder if anyone else in the neighborhood have footage that can get a plate number , who's knows if they were staking out on the street , hopefully the dog walker lives and can give more clues to catch these guys

Welcome to WS, I see you have just joined. Is this case what brought you here as you have folks shot for dogs?

I've never in my life heard of someone shooting someone/killing randomly to steal a dog. Why do you think random? Have you had lots of folks getting shot for a dog in your community or what leads you to this conclusion? I do see posts that this has happened, but shooting someone? That's off the charts!

MOO

Welcome to WS, I see you have just joined. Is this case what brought you here as you have folks shot for dogs?

I've never in my life heard of someone shooting someone/killing randomly to steal a dog. Why do you think random? Have you had lots of folks getting shot for a dog in your community or what leads you to this conclusion? I do see posts that this has happened, but shooting someone? That's off the charts!

MOO

Up thread there is an article where two men from Houston were shot at and had their Frenchie stolen. They were not hit with a bullet. But that was probably luck. Another had five puppies stolen at gun point. We read stories on WS every day where people are shot for no reason.

Lady Gaga may have been the target of criminals who shot her dog walker and stole 2 of her French Bulldogs ... law enforcement tells TMZ.

We're told the LAPD is seriously looking at the possibility the shooter/thieves knew the dogs were owned by Gaga, and the video obtained by TMZ more than supports that theory.

Lady Gaga Dognappers May Have Picked Singer as Ransom Target

Up thread there is an article where two men from Houston were shot at and had their Frenchie stolen. They were not hit with a bullet. But that was probably luck. Another had five puppies stolen at gun point. We read stories on WS every day where people are shot for no reason.

Scrolling through the thread, I had no idea. Thanks.

I think it's random. Would be foolish to target a high profile celebrity dogs. The dog walker might not have been shot if he didn't resist and kept screaming. They might have followed him , looks planned out , they had a gun , masks??, I wonder if anyone else in the neighborhood have footage that can get a plate number , who's knows if they were staking out on the street , hopefully the dog walker lives and can give more clues to catch these guys
With the way things are going in LA right now, it doesn't surprise me they got shot. Violent crimes are on the rise and aren't slowing down due to new policies by the DA.

I agree with you. I think they saw 3 frenchies being walked together and saw dollar signs. Either they had watched them to figure out what time they went for walks or it was a spur of the moment decision.

Like I said yesterday, they’re in way over their heads. Let’s hope that leads to positive things rather than negative.

2 more frenchies have disappeared in the Houston area from my local lost animal pages and videos of attempted abductions for all sorts of dogs are making the rounds as well. Don’t think I can share links as it’s not MSM. Hopefully it doesn’t count as rumor.

Also found this article,
Houston residents believe duo is targeting people to steal dogs | khou.com

No shooting this time but the woman had to scream to get the would be robbers to leave her alone.
This is apparently the new thing, be careful walking your dogs.

ETA:
Another from this year:
Police arrest woman wanted in connection with theft of $10K dog

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member