Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
after reading that i have a question. what if any is the difference between suspect and "arguida" ? sounds like the same laws we have about your Miranda rights and they just use a different word for it.

That's exactly what they are, Sherri.

I understand the DNA evidence in the rental car making Kate a "suspect". But why not Gerry too? Or do you think he will be made one also?

Wow, this is telling....

http://aftermathnews.wordpress.com/...-accused-of-giving-her-a-fatal-drug-overdose/

“Without anything else, what that implies is that we somehow did it, we did it together, managed to dispose of Madeleine without a car, without anything, the whole group was involved, there must have been other people involved.

“Even if somebody could think that, there is just absolutely no evidence pointing in that direction.”

I find that many killers who believe they have gotten away with the crime resort to two things...1) giving a tell of their poker hand (showing their intelligence) in the phrase "there is no evidence to prove that" and 2) they summarize the evidence against them as proof they couldn't have done it.

For instance, let's say that they didn't have a car...which Gerry implies here. Knowing that they disposed of her using a car that was acquired later...and therefore assumably not a logical place to search for evidence.

I know that when I pull a complicated prank on someone, the real satisfaction isn't in the resulting prank...it is in telling them how I did it and got away with it.

Scumbags....BTW their website is still up and accepting emails. I just told them what I think of them.

Cal

In my opinion, Kate is the weaker of the two. Do any of you think theres a chance that the police could have something on Gerry and be bringing Kate in first to try and get her to tell all so theyll have something to charge Gerry with?

I understand the DNA evidence in the rental car making Kate a "suspect". But why not Gerry too? Or do you think he will be made one also?

Without a doubt. Some news outlets are already reporting that he already is.

Here's another thing that is telling about them....

They are british and they have perfect teeth....definite narcissists! :D

Cal

Not a gross question. I had the same exact one. I do not have the answer but I imagine as long as there is tissue left DNA can be extracted and forensic scince being what it is today can probably find blood cells from the samllest samples. There is also the possibility the body was perserved someone way like freezing. Irregardless if this is true how can it be explained without prental involvment?

mjak

It cannot be, mjak.

I think we may have a separate forum for this case soon. I'm checking with the other mods.

Oh that would be wonderful Jeana, thanks. I've been trying to catch up. Lots of threads to read though, LOL.

That's exactly what they are, Sherri.
thank you. after reading post that keep saying they are not suspects but "arguida" i started thinking i was nuts. to me the fact they are publicly suspects is a huge fact. i honestly think they must have real evidence and not just a belief that the parents may be involved to take this step. i'm afraid that the information about the car may be true. i'm glad that we may get answers and some justice for this baby but it would mean no hope of finding her alive and none of us wanted that. i have suspected the parents but i hoped i was wrong. that hope is fading fast.

So it appears now, almost for certain, that they have had involvement in the death of their own child...and have done everything they can to cover it up, extending to possibly putting their own baby in the OCEAN to cover their sorry butts...at the very least they have disposed of her like a bundle of garbage.

....now let's add to this the FACT that these people have taken hundreds of thousands of pounds from well-meaning people to finance a "search" (hahaha)...have lived off this money likely knowing that Madeleine was dead and what happened to her...and have involved the time and contributions and sympathies of people like David Beckham and J.K. Rowling...and the POPE..

I am just gobsmacked at the evilness of Kate and Gerry McCann, Guys. Probably it has been more GERRY than Kate.

Just saw Gerry's brother being interviewed by Sky News and it almost sounded to me like he is turning on them. He said this should have been done a long time ago, this questioning of Gerry and Kate, and "if they are implicated in this, then let's get on with it."

:eek:

I was always looking for just ONE tear......(or watery eyes.)

If it was my little girl, someone would have had to shovel me off of the ground.

So it appears now, almost for certain, that they have had involvement in the death of their own child...and have done everything they can to cover it up, extending to possibly putting their own baby in the OCEAN to cover their sorry butts...at the very least they have disposed of her like a bundle of garbage.

....now let's add to this the FACT that these people have taken hundreds of thousands of pounds from well-meaning people to finance a "search" (hahaha)...have lived off this money likely knowing that Madeleine was dead and what happened to her...and have involved the time and contributions and sympathies of people like David Beckham and J.K. Rowling...and the POPE..

I am just gobsmacked at the evilness of Kate and Gerry McCann, Guys. Probably it has been more GERRY than Kate.

Just saw Gerry's brother being interviewed by Sky News and it almosty sounded to me like he is turning on them. He said this should have been done a long time ago, this questioning of Gerry and Kate, and "if they are implicated in this, then let's get on with it."

:eek:
to me it wont matter if it was mom or dad that did it. if your spouse kills your child and you cover for them you are just as evil as they are. how can the bond with the person you sleep with be stronger than the bond with the person you gave life to.

since their family is in charge of the fund is there a way to stop them from using the money to help pay for the defence of the suspects? it would not surprise me at all if these parents used money donated to find their child to save their own butts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member