UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

tesni

Reaction score
Just seen this on BBC news site. Very concerning, especially with the cold March weather we have had over the last few days. It certainly sounds out of character after speaking to her partner on the phone, and with the new job lined up.
Almost 48 hours missing now. Let's hope she is found soon.

40089678-9330715-image-m-18_1614960426684.jpg

Sarah Everard (pictured, 33, was last seen walking between Clapham Junction and Brixton at 9pm on Wednesday

London missing person: Family launches desperate hunt for woman, 33, who disappeared near Brixton | Daily Mail Online
40089680-9330715-image-a-19_1614960446904.jpg

''Her family and friends released a plea for her return, saying: 'Sarah, we are here for whenever you are ready'

She was thought to be wearing a green waterproof jacket, navy trousers with a white diamond pattern and a pair of white trainers.

Ms Everard, from Lambeth, is 5ft 4 with blonde hair and was carrying a transparent case with green in-ear Bluetooth headphones.

Her loved ones added: 'We can listen, talk you through what help you need, pass a message for you and help you to be safe.'

If you have any information please call the Missing People charity on 116 000 or police, on 101 quoting the reference CAD107 05/03''

Sorry for 2 posts in a row, but wondering if there was a great deal of competition for Sarah's new job? speculation, imo. rbbm.
Sarah Everard: Police 'increasingly concerned' for Brixton woman
''The teacher described the 33-year-old as "beautiful, thoughtful and incredibly kind".

She said: "Sarah and I met many years ago whilst studying together at Durham University. She has always been an exceptional friend, dropping everything to be there to support her friends, whenever they need her.

"It was only recently that she was telling me the good news about her new role as a senior marketing account manager, which she was excited to start.

"It is extremely uncharacteristic of her to have gone missing, which is why we are all deeply concerned something has happened to her."

It does sound uncharacteristic for her to just disappear in the circumstances but I do find this quote (snipped from @dotr post above) interesting...

'Her loved ones added: 'We can listen, talk you through what help you need, pass a message for you and help you to be safe.'

It does sound uncharacteristic for her to just disappear in the circumstances but I do find this quote (snipped from @dotr post above) interesting...

'Her loved ones added: 'We can listen, talk you through what help you need, pass a message for you and help you to be safe.'

yes, I thought that waved a red flag that perhaps all isn’t well personally?

A little bit more info this evening from the Brixton Blog:

Friends of Sarah Everard are appealing for anyone who may have seen her on Wednesday evening (3 March) to come forward. Her last known location was near Clarence Avenue, between Clapham and Brixton.

Sarah, 33, had met a friend and was walking home from the Clapham Junction area of London at about 9pm.

She spoke with her partner on the phone on her way home and they talked for about 15 minutes about how their day had been and discussed plans to see each other the following day.

Shortly after the phone call ended at 21.28, her friends believe that something happened to Sarah.

Her phone signal was last located somewhere close to Clarence Avenue, which is on the way between where she met her friend and her home.

Friends were unable to contact her during the day of Thursday 4 March which raised the alarm. Police were notified of her disappearance at 8pm.

Friends and family have mounted a serious effort to gather as much information as possible, sharing information via social media and reaching contacts as far and wide as Dubai and Lebanon.

Let's hope she's found safe and sound asap.

Perhaps she preferred to walk because she was worried about catching Covid on public transport.

only just come across this case on the bbc website - yeah maybe It could be she did not get on public transport home because she forgot a Mask? can be easily done depending on what frame of mind she might have been in and that could also mean she would not except a lift own from anyone stoping in there cars

I'm not certain but I think that could be text that the charity missing people uses on all its posters. I've seen it on another one that I've looked up to check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther