UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, why all the phone/not on the phone debate, the Sainbury CCTV is on the way TO her friend's house

CCTV image released of missing London woman last seen on Wednesday | ITV News

Believe some are trying to determine if she was likely to have been holding the phone up to her ear when taking the latter call with the boyfriend, and therefore if it was on view for a possible mugging...

Even the tiniest bit of information could become relevant.

Edit to add my opinion... IMO she's not holding a phone :)

Do we know if she went to work that day? Her office is located in Waterhouse Square (Holborn), with two possible stations she could have used to get to work (Farringdon or Holborn). Say if she did go to work she could have walked to Waterloo Station to go to Clapham Junction and walk to her friends house?

If she didn't go to work and walked the A205 route TO get to her friends house in Clapham Junction, has CCTV been looked into her arrival at Leathwaite Road?

It is likely she worked from home, especially in her role, wouldn't you think? I don't know, but life is still far from normal with office jobs.

Do we know if she went to work that day? Her office is located in Waterhouse Square (Holborn), with two possible stations she could have used to get to work (Farringdon or Holborn). Say if she did go to work she could have walked to Waterloo Station to go to Clapham Junction and walk to her friends house?

If she didn't go to work and walked the A205 route TO get to her friends house in Clapham Junction, has CCTV been looked into her arrival at Leathwaite Road?

Do you have a source for the place of work?
I didn't know that info was in the public domain.
Most are working from home at the moment.

I work in the same industry, and not one single person, or my friends in similar industries/jobs, have been in the office in a year.

Do you have a source for the place of work?
I didn't know that info was in the public domain.
Most are working from home at the moment.
Its easy to find on Linked In. Im not sure if sharing the link would break any TOS but she is easy to find with a quick search.

Back to my earlier comment of the Sainsburys, do we know which one is it? As there is a Sainsburys with street access at the entrance of Clapham Junction station

The houses on the south end of Poynder St, between Cavendish and Rudloe and the ones east of Honeybrook on the same side of the street appear to me to be the ones most likely to have a door camera, or perhaps the main entrance to Poynder Gardens Estates.

Interestingly there is a Ring doorbell spotted on one of the houses here Link . I wont point to which exact property, it may not have been working or has been removed since. If it is working and she did not appear here, then she could have turned left onto Clarence Avenue, or something happened on Poynders road.

Back to my earlier comment of the Sainsburys, do we know which one is it? As there is a Sainsburys with street access at the entrance of Clapham Junction station

Excellent sleuthers upthread have narrowed it down to 21 Balham Hill, Clapham Common, London SW12 9DY or 266-270 Brixton Hill, Brixton, London SW2 1HP

I think it’s probable that she’s working from home currently in a role like that.
This was my assuption: She had a new job and she was working from home.

Which makes the LE statement about not being sure she had returned home very uncomfortable.

They would have searched her place ~ 22 hours after her disappearance. Were there there some things that looked like she had been there yet not enough to find her clothing and shoes from the night before,

Would the Brixton Hill / Elm Park or Brixton Hill /Lambert Rd ** cameras pick her up walking to the Sainsbury's?

and was it confirmed which Sainsbury's it was she was at? if there is footage of her entering the store surely there is a clip of her leaving and from that we would see if she picked up a courier bag or carried the wine

edit * pasted the wrong link

Last edited:

Using Street View to match door widths and paving/tile work, another poster found that it looks like 21 Balham Hill near Clapham South station. I had been attempting to do the same and FWIW, I agree with their finding. It’s v close to Leathwaite so would make sense for SE to stop there and not have to carry the wine far nor risk it warming up (if not red).

Interestingly there is a Ring doorbell spotted on one of the houses here Link . I wont point to which exact property, it may not have been working or has been removed since. If it is working and she did not appear here, then she could have turned left onto Clarence Avenue, or something happened on Poynders road.

And yet this is farther east of AR Park and elsewhere we know they have been searching. And across from the dreadful-looking Poynder Parade area.

Using Street View to match door widths and paving/tile work, another poster found that it looks like 21 Balham Hill near Clapham South station. I had been attempting to do the same and FWIW, I agree with their finding. It’s v close to Leathwaite so would make sense for SE to stop there and not have to carry the wine far nor risk it warming up (if not red).

Hmm i thought i was the one at the top of brixton hill, the bricks match and it might sound silly but that door is pretty beat up which matches the photo we've got

surely the police have this info if they have the photo, it might be confirmed somewhere when they released it

There’s one across the road from Clapham South station, on Balham Hill, If she went to her friends by the same route as she left this one would make sense, you don’t want to carry a bottle of wine too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiphasGrace