UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear @whitehall1212 I believe it is possible to be verified as a former police officer by websleuths. It might encourage people to take what you are saying as having legitimate authority.

Dear @Card game, I have looked into it but the I do not wish to disclose the additional personal data required for verification.

Last edited:
Recap - SKY News Broadcast from Scotland Yard
- Officer not on duty
- Woman was in the same location at the same time as the officer
- Woman assisting offender is currently in custody
- Still looking for Sarah
- Urge for public to keep checking cams

Newbie here! I’ve been watching this thread with interest from the start. As a very local, similar ‘type’ of women, living in the area who often walks alone, this has rattled me to the core.

In thread one or two, someone posted an image of the traffic lights by Brixton Hill towards Clapham South/Poynders Road around the time in question, I looked for anything dodgy in the image and then had a moment of relief when I saw a police car at those lights, in the image. Naively it seems i thought ‘phew’.....

I havent been able to catch up on everything yet but my initial thoughts are that SE possibly did know the man in some regard, got into a car with him willingly or not

Things got out of hand, she died and during that night her body was hidden either in a wooded area or body of water

ANPR will hopefully give some clues as to where his car was spotted

The woman is quite possibly his mother

Sad morning for all concerned

IMO JMO

Thinking out loud here as, much like everyone in this thread, I am deeply disturbed and confused by this. If the police officer is an ex partner of SE, where could the involvement of this woman come into it? Considering she was there at the same time in the same location, she must play a big part in this?

A question from the press was, do you still hope you'll find Sarah alive and the Assistant Commissioner's response was "We are still searching as hard as we can to find Sarah, we really hope that is the case"

Thinking out loud here as, much like everyone in this thread, I am deeply disturbed and confused by this. If the police officer is an ex partner of SE, where could the involvement of this woman come into it? Considering she was there at the same time in the same location, she must play a big part in this?

I highly doubt the woman arrested was also present. She’s been arrested under suspicion of aiding an offender. If she was present in the location that Sarah disappeared, the report would have been “two arrested in connection with disappearance” ie equal weighting. I’m leaning more towards a partner or relative that has tried to help the PO evade detection up to whenever he was connected to the case by investigators.

Stalking and killing a former partner is a depressingly familiar tale. :([/QUOTE]

I'd been wondering about this because of the Strava info which strongly suggested she had moved house last year.

JMO - the street from which Strava runs began before late spring was perhaps former shared home? Runs since then from new address (or addresses, there are two possibles or just the one plus privacy zone)

Arrested at the same location, not necessarily at the crime scene.

The tone of the statement felt quite telling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member