UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have no idea what circles Sarah mixed in. This is extremely judgemental and snobby. My close friends range from doctors to single mums on benefits. I don't discriminate based on their employment or social class!!

I don't think it's a judgmental or snobby comment to make, it's just realistic. Nothing to do with their classes but all factors. I'm same age as Sarah - myself and none of my friends would be friends with a random married man 15 years older with a family who lives in a town 30 miles away. It's not snobby to think it's extremely unlikely they were friends.

If the car was a hire car, there is a possibility that it had a vehicle telemetry system, which would include GPS monitoring, speed, acceleration and braking etc. This is so that the hire company can protect and locate their asset in the event of overdue returns, theft, dangerous driving.

Yes, very clearly.

But we don't really know when the car was hired, do we? He could have been driving it for several days, say since the weekend, and LE might have seen it repetitively on CCTV in the general area as he was cruising.

And, of course, getting the plate # from the bus camera would have very quickly identified the renter and put LE on his case, unless he had some false ID.

They'd have to get the GPS data from the rental agency and be able to tie it to her.

I haven't heard the make or color of the rental vehicle. I'd like to know if has those oval, slanted headlights we all seem to focus on in the CCTV

There hasn't been any evidence to suggest that he has killed before but I wouldn't be surprised. He has already been connected to a previous flashing incident so it's possible he will ultimately be linked to more cases.

New here. Live in coastal Kent.
- A couple of things. Women do go walking here in remote areas if they have dogs. I believe I saw a MSM piece about WC having a dog?
- WC profession and territorial army, security background means he will be skilled at managing the public and present as a figure of authority. Lockdown rules and regs in the UK have been widely reported as interpreted differently from different police forces. I lived in central London when there was an emergency police lockdown of my street. When I was told by an officer to comply to an instruction it came from a position of authority. Difficult in that moment to not do as you are being instructed. Being approached by a warrant card-carrying plainclothes PO would have put SE in a weaker position.
- The indecent exposure incident with a separate female rang alarm bells for me. Is it a possible reason why an abduction has occurred? If an exposure incident has gone wrong and WC identity has been noted? Rather than this being a pre-meditated kidnap and attack, it's a situation that got out of hand. WC will have had a lot of practice driving around central London and waiting around.
How did the indecent exposure charge come about? Have women started to come forward? Or was it on his phone after questioning?
- The hire car issue - if he drives diplomats he may have requests for a particular kind of car? Or is he using a car for work purposes that isn't his family car during COVID?

These women & girls are of interest, as far as I'm concerned:

Liah Nguyen, 17-years-old, went missing from Bexleyheath on July 7 this year around 7.30pm.

Hieu Thi Le went missing aged 15. She was last seen on February 23, 2017 in Thornton Heath, London

Sophie Barnett, Margate, 2018

Yan Chen 15yo l/s 11 April 2006 from Deal

Soukaina Nazih 19yo l/s 2 July 2012 from Bournemouth

Thihang Ncuyen 15yo l/s 31 May 2015 from Bexhill, East Sussex,

Gillian Affleck 50yo l/s 24 Aug 2017 from Patcham, Sussex

Uyen Vu Tu 15yo l/s 15 July 2018 from Dover, Kent

Lana Purcell 26yo l/s 17 Jan 2011, Kentish Town London

Hoang Thah Hiyen

Liah Nguyen

Louise Tume

Soukaina Nazih.
If he's linked to any of these too, it's very scary.

This would only be the case if the car was from a larger car hire organisation. If it was hired locally, from a local garage, then might just be a “normal” car loaned out (at cheaper rates) with far less paperwork as you’re essentially “borrowing” a local car with appropriate insurance arranged rather than going through a more commercial managed-fleet type company. This is JMO, but not sure local hire cars are necessarily set up with all the same gadgets.

If the car was a hire car, there is a possibility that it had a vehicle telemetry system, which would include GPS monitoring, speed, acceleration and braking etc. This is so that the hire company can protect and locate their asset in the event of overdue returns, theft, dangerous driving etc.

This could have been monitored remotely from the vehicle owners asset protection unit monitoring centre.

I can see all of the UK. I toured London frequently, along with many other major cities. I am also part of numerous Sex Work forums and group chats. Happy to provide proof. But cannot share reports. I posted earlier that I may have seen 3 things that could describe him.

The police obviously have access to these channels.

Do you mean cases of abuse by the person who might be WC?

These women & girls are of interest, as far as I'm concerned:

Liah Nguyen, 17-years-old, went missing from Bexleyheath on July 7 this year around 7.30pm.

Hieu Thi Le went missing aged 15. She was last seen on February 23, 2017 in Thornton Heath, London

Sophie Barnett, Margate, 2018

Yan Chen 15yo l/s 11 April 2006 from Deal

Soukaina Nazih 19yo l/s 2 July 2012 from Bournemouth

Thihang Ncuyen 15yo l/s 31 May 2015 from Bexhill, East Sussex,

Gillian Affleck 50yo l/s 24 Aug 2017 from Patcham, Sussex

Uyen Vu Tu 15yo l/s 15 July 2018 from Dover, Kent

Lana Purcell 26yo l/s 17 Jan 2011, Kentish Town London

Hoang Thah Hiyen

Liah Nguyen

Louise Tume

Soukaina Nazih.

Absolutely, good sleuthing! Thats a lot of women .

my point was I wonder if Sarah wellgreens partner used the location being searched currently . Locals : is this area well known or frequently used by walkers or would you say its quite off the beaten track so to speak.

If the car was a hire car, there is a possibility that it had a vehicle telemetry system, which would include GPS monitoring, speed, acceleration and braking etc. This is so that the hire company can protect and locate their asset in the event of overdue returns, theft, dangerous driving etc.

This could have been monitored remotely from the vehicle owners asset protection unit monitoring centre or via an internet based connection elsewhere.
I agree.
I don't know if it's a red herring or not, but
member of the public found two number plates stashed close by in Rodenhurst Road and they are placed in evidence bags on Tues 9 March.
ETA- I can't see tho why the perp would leave any potential evidence lying around - He's LE so would be forensically aware.

The search for Sarah Everard: What we know about her last movements

Jess Philips stood in parliament now reading out all the names of women killed by men in the last year.......a sobering watch! she's been going for best part of 10 minutes and is nowhere near finished. she does it every year.....118 women....1 every 3 days.

i'm disgusted. I used to be a Met Police officer myself.

Sorry if this is too speculative, let me know if against the rules.

But after hearing that ‘remains’ have been found (I.e. not a body), I wonder if WC burnt body, therefore potentially destroying physical evidence in the event that her remains were found. If body is in such a bad condition then police may not be able to determine cause of death or whether she was sexually assaulted?

Could leave him open to trying to claim that it was a RTA or other accidental situation and he panicked, disposing of the body / evidence rather than reporting the accident for fear of his career and reputation

This had crossed my mind when it was mentioned that an ambulance had been at the home sometime in between SE going missing and the 2 arrests. Burns? Though you would normally take yourself to A&E, if you stage a situation where you burn yourself at home then you're covering other nefarious tracks. This would also be a reason to accuse someone else of assisting an offender; being complicit in that staged 'accident'. Purely speculative though. The ambulance at the home may have been completely coincidental and unrelated. Also, I say 'a few days ago' and then realise it was actually 2 weeks, so I don't think we can be certain the ambulance was there between the 2 events. All moo and speculation

do the Met police use hire cars for work purposes? i know my company does. for travel to courses etc

I was wondering this as well. The mileage, tracking etc could trace his whereabouts too. If it hasn’t been tampered with after the event that is. JMO

I've been reading through each one of these threads since the start... it's so sad and so touching how people care so much and also want to make sure this doesn't happen again. What strikes me is how easily it could've been me, or any one of us. Not long ago I heard a knock on my door and police demanded to speak with some person I didn't know the name of. I proved - without a second thought, letting them into my flat - that the person didn't live here with me.

The second someone announces themselves a police officer all my barriers go down and I assume they in the right and I in the position of powerlessness. It's so dangerous.

I am so sure and have been from the start that he likely pulled up alongside her, said along the lines of;
Excuse me, can you come over here? Then showed her his badge, and said, Do you have reason to be out in lockdown?
And then pulled her into conversation, possibly even proposed fining her, she got into the car to sign a form possibly - this is what I imagine to be the most likely scenario.

I wouldn't even think twice. I'd get in the car the second I saw the badge. Terrifying.

Why do we think he hasn't been charged yet? It has been an extremely long time IMO.
Is it just because they need a positive ID on the remains? Or is it because they're discovering more in Kent :(. That said, couldn't they charge him initially with SE's murder and then with multiple murders?

I don't think it's a judgmental or snobby comment to make, it's just realistic. Nothing to do with their classes but all factors. I'm same age as Sarah - myself and none of my friends would be friends with a random married man 15 years older with a family who lives in a town 30 miles away. It's not snobby to think it's extremely unlikely they were friends.

I'm in no doubt that they were unknown to each other.

But none of us can say that Sarah was only friends with certain types of people. She might have been friends with older men with families who live miles away. We just don't know and can not presume to know otherwise. As I say for example I have friends from all walks of life from all over the world let alone just the UK!

I'm not sure about this site. The grammar doesn't seem right, like it's been translated badly. "She disappeared into skinny air" not thin air!.. I'm so using the phrase skinny air from now on though haha

What happens is that real MSM news articles are taken and certain words are replaced via a thesaurus, so that it doesn't look like a direct copy. Then the article is reposted as a scam MSM article under some sort of believable web address. They have scripts that can do this in seconds now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500