UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen this much police presence before in a case? With mobile offices being delivered to the site search? What are peoples thoughts on this!
Aside from the obvious as in potential serial offender and potentially multiple victims I can’t think of any other reason!
If he not only dumped the body there, but committed the actual crime in that location, that might explain the large police presence. They may be collecting physical evidence, and searching for other items such as clothing, weapons or other objects used in the crime. That may be what they are looking for in the pond.

Why do we think he hasn't been charged yet? It has been an extremely long time IMO.
Is it just because they need a positive ID on the remains? Or is it because they're discovering more in Kent :(. That said, couldn't they charge him initially with SE's murder and then with multiple murders?
Probably just making sure everything is 100% covered.

Why do we think he hasn't been charged yet? It has been an extremely long time IMO.
Is it just because they need a positive ID on the remains? Or is it because they're discovering more in Kent :(. That said, couldn't they charge him initially with SE's murder and then with multiple murders?

I think LE are being extremely thorough right across the board here, by the looks of it. I think they have 96 hours, from point of arrest before they charge or not.

These women & girls are of interest, as far as I'm concerned:

Liah Nguyen, 17-years-old, went missing from Bexleyheath on July 7 this year around 7.30pm.

Hieu Thi Le went missing aged 15. She was last seen on February 23, 2017 in Thornton Heath, London

Sophie Barnett, Margate, 2018

Yan Chen 15yo l/s 11 April 2006 from Deal

Soukaina Nazih 19yo l/s 2 July 2012 from Bournemouth

Thihang Ncuyen 15yo l/s 31 May 2015 from Bexhill, East Sussex,

Gillian Affleck 50yo l/s 24 Aug 2017 from Patcham, Sussex

Uyen Vu Tu 15yo l/s 15 July 2018 from Dover, Kent

Lana Purcell 26yo l/s 17 Jan 2011, Kentish Town London

Hoang Thah Hiyen

Liah Nguyen

Louise Tume

Soukaina Nazih.

IMO Georgina gharsallah also should be on that list, she went missing 7/3/18, left her mothers home and never returned, she had two small children. There was never much coverage of the case and police were slow to follow up leads etc, her mum tirelessly campaigns on sm to try and find her or find someone who saw or heard anything.
Another women who seemingly just vanished off the streets.

If you look at google maps, she went missing in her hometown of Worthing, which is equally as far as deal from London so imo cannot be ruled out if it turns out he has indeed struck before.

if that is true then that is DISGUSTING as her death could have been prevented.....every single incident needs addressing at the time,in the moment, not storing up to make a bigger case....should be ZERO tolerance!!
the DM article suggested he was being monitored after SE's disappearance but before his arrest. that is as far as it went IMO.

IMO Georgina gharsallah also should be on that list, she went missing 7/3/18, left her mothers home and never returned, she had two small children. There was never much coverage of the case and police were slow to follow up leads etc, her mum tirelessly campaigns on sm to try and find her or find someone who saw or heard anything.
Another women who seemingly just vanished off the streets.

If you look at google maps, she went missing in her hometown of Worthing, which is equally as far as deal from London so imo cannot be ruled out if it turns out he has indeed struck before.

Thank you. I'll at least add it to my list. Worthing isn't out of the question - there are a few missing women from Sussex at the time he was working in Dungeoness.

Where are people seeing multiple private ambulances...?

There has only been one posted on twitter?

I think people were assuming one of the vehicles yesterday was a private ambulance but it wasn't. It was white and unmarked. They wouldn't have brought her transport yesterday, too soon.

God bless you Sarah

JMO too - she's usually far more poised. But she'd probably had a long day
I think she did an exceptional job, and IMO I quite liked the visible rage in her face, quiver, voice tone lowering - almost wanting to shout. Good on her for being human. Also amazing signal for the head of the Met to make a statement like this. The more the merrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant