Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s very public knowledge that WC was identified in the dashcam/buscam/doorbell cam. That’s literally how he became a suspect. We don’t know which one or how much is shown obviously. But it had to be enough to get a warrant. IMO. What Otto said isn’t a revelation, just stating what we already know.

Yes quite possibly - but it’s the first I had heard that WC was caught on the doorbell cam
He might have been thinking of the car dash cam and the footage from the bus. I hadn't heard that before either. Just that Sarah was captured on the doorbell cam and WC was seen on dash cam/bus footage around the same time. Imo

It’s very public knowledge that WC was identified in the dashcam/buscam/doorbell cam. That’s literally how he became a suspect. We don’t know which one or how much is shown obviously. But it had to be enough to get a warrant. IMO. What Otto said isn’t a revelation, just stating what we already know.

Thanks Juniper. I have seen the msm re the bus and dashcam footage but have not, so far, seen the msm re the doorbell. That's why I was asking for a link. Do you have the link for this ?

Nor had I that’s why I asked - Otto is verified expert though so may not need a link

A link would be useful or information about how their VI status helped them gain confidential police information.

VI's are very valuable to Websleuths.and it is great them not having to give links when sharing their expertise.
Sometimes it is useful for them to provide links as posters wish to check themselves as in this case I do not think the VI would be sharing inside police confidential information on a public website particularly in such a sensitive case.

I'm going to have to disagree with you there, it really isn't common knowledge that WC was identified by the doorbell cam. I've followed since day 1 and obviously I haven't read every single word but I can't believe I've missed that.

I'm not going mad am I, did you all know that?

I'm going to have to disagree with you there, it really isn't common knowledge that WC was identified by the doorbell cam. I've followed since day 1 and obviously I haven't read every single word but I can't believe I've missed that.

I'm not going mad am I, did you all know that?
No, we didn't all know that but I can't comment on whether you are going mad (-;

Thanks Juniper. I have seen the msm re the bus and dashcam footage but have not, so far, seen the msm re the doorbell. That's why I was asking for a link. Do you have the link for this ?
What I’m saying is he is referring to the information that is I every link posted on every previous thread. He didn’t disclose any new information that would need a link. SE was seen on doorbell cam and when cross referenced with dashcam footage it showed WC in some capacity. Obviously, they couldn’t have spotted him before the doorbell footage on dashcam because she would still be alive. Do you know what I mean? IMO

I think it has just been “ inferred “ that WC could of been spotted with SE in a ring type private camera but as far as I am aware that footage has never been released. It may be crucial to LE investigations and we possibly may never see it or be released. It’s not helped by MSM claiming the still of SE is that particular footage when it appears it is SE entering a Sainsbury’s on her way to her friends house some hours before her walk home.

A link would be useful or information about how their VI status helped them gain confidential police information.

VI's are very valuable to Websleuths.and it is great them not having to give links when sharing their expertise.
Sometimes it is useful for them to be give links as posters wish to check themselves as in this case I do not think the VI would be sharing inside police confidential information on a public website particularly in such a sensitive case.
I don't think it's inside information. I'm pretty sure Otto is a tech expert or something along those lines.

*edited to keep comment general, in light of recent developments.

Hi all, lurked for years and finally joined having been following poor Sarah's case closely. We're of a similar age, both from Yorkshire, both Durham grads. It's such a heart-breaking case, and her family and friends remain in my thoughts.

I believe this is within the rules, as it is a general comment which I feel may have some relevance regarding the wider discussion that has taken place across threads in relation to Ring doorbell cams. I had planned to mention a few other thoughts, but will keep it as generic as possible being UK-based and a wary first-time poster (I do not want to be the cause of any more time outs/disruptions to the thread at all!). Please do correct me if I have erred in my understanding of the rules.

I live on a busy south-facing main road, and our front door is set back from the pavement by about 5-6m (down the side of the building). You have to do a lot of trial and error with the setup of Ring so that it is not constantly activating/going off, and even with 'the perfect setup' you still get false/irrelevant alerts caused by shadows, moths, cobwebs etc. Everyone else on the street (terraced) has their front door straight out onto the public pavement - we seem to be the only users of Ring (or anything similar). Our next door neighbour installed CCTV over his front door, but it was quickly turned off and hasn't been used in years. Alert-based CCTV, in my experience, would be a nightmare if it was setup to catch all movement on the pavement and/or road. You would have thousands of clips a day to plough through just to check a parcel had actually been delivered (etc.)! I believe there may also be GDPR implications for privately-owned cameras setup to record public roads and pavements. Your phone battery, as well as the camera device battery (if used - most Ring doorbells are) would be exhausted, fast. Same with the paid cloud storage (30 days seems to only be a guide, if you have a shedload of clips you don't usually get the full 30 day history).

On this basis, I believe pcb has a strong theory. IMO it is unlikely a Ring cam was setup to capture general traffic moving in the area, looking at the general layout of residential properties vs pavements in the area. It suggests that SE and/or her attacker strayed closer to a residential property (whether on Poynders or nearby) than the pavement or main road. Personally, I do not foresee this footage being made public, I would imagine it could be quite valuable evidence at trial. All MOO, obviously.

Sorry if this has been covered somewhere that I have missed, I did my best to catch up but this thread has been moving like lightening so sometimes I have to scan-read!

We have cctv around our property and a ring door bell. Neighbours kids kept vandalising our garden and wouldn’t stop till we did this. They then accused us of spying on them. Police came around and checked all our cameras and ruled that they were fine. I say this to note that the front garden camera also catches part of the main road. We have on occasion been asked for the footage which we have abided by. All MOO

Edited to add that our ring doorbell picks up ALL motion but our settings are set to only alert us if the doorbell is rang. The motion is all recorded and stored on the app though.

I don't think it's inside information. I'm pretty sure Otto is a tech expert or something along those lines.

As far as I know he is a Canadian Architect . Someone else might be able to confirm it.
He wrote :
Former police officer Wayne was identified by street level doorbell cameras at the time that Sarah was abducted. He was the last person to see Sarah alive.

Posters have asked for links as WC being identified on doorbell cam is not in British Media ,it might however be in another Nation's media even as mistaken reporting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member