Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

tesni

Reaction score
Sarah Everard, 33, vanished as she walked home to Brixton, south London, from the Clapham Junction area.

She spoke to her partner en route but has not been heard from since about 21:30 GMT, friend Rose Woollard said.

Sarah Everard: Police 'increasingly concerned' for Brixton woman

https://twitter.com/LambethMPS/status/1367784499237576704?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1367784499237576704|twgr^|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-56281473

MEDIA, MAPS & TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION* thread

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5 (thread pulled do to excessive TOS violations)
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9

Last edited by a moderator:
Please read TOS (aka The Rules, linked in my signature line) that everyone has agreed to upon registering with Websleuths, some of which includes:

All quoted material and information stated as fact must have a link to the source and ALL images require a link to the source. Always remember: No link, no post !!

Sleuthing family, friends, or anyone else not officially named a POI / suspect is not allowed.

WS is victim friendly and victims include family, friends, and innocent persons. It is okay to have an opinion, but if your opinion is an insinuation or direct accusation of someone not officially named a POI or suspect, it is not allowed.

Copyright rules are that no more than 10% of any article may be copied. It is not just a WS rule, it is copyright law.

Rumors are not allowed. This includes social media comments and/or hearsay.

Please review the above opening posts and continue discussion of Sarah's case here.

If you wish to check The Rules, you can do so at any time by simply clicking on the link in my signature line.

Sarah Everard: Met PC Wayne Couzens charged with murder

A serving Met Police officer has been charged with the kidnap and murder of Sarah Everard, who disappeared as she walked home in south London.

The 33-year-old's body was found in woodland in Kent more than a week after she was last spotted on 3 March.

Wayne Couzens, 48, will appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Saturday charged with her murder.

[...]

Evening sleuths, still can’t get the case off my mind, I’ve tried to catch up on the threads, but you all are sleuthing fast.
Rip Sarah, how could this excuse for a human do something do unthinkable to you.

Also can’t believe he’s been allowed to injure himself again (or just him complaining of confusion/concussion to avoid questions)

I still think this is a first murder for WC, I think the heavy searches is because this is MPO and they can’t leave any stone unturned and they also want to appear as they are checking everything.

I still think EC told the police where to go and look for the body, absolutely no way they would find it otherwise.

I hope WC faces the full force of a media heavy trial and rots in prison

edit: JMO

newFile.jpg

[Image from: New photos of missing Londoner Sarah Everard as search continues]

Justice will be done Sarah.

Rest in Peace lovely young lady.

Evening sleuths, still can’t get the case off my mind, I’ve tried to catch up on the threads, but you all are sleuthing fast.
Rip Sarah, how could this excuse for a human do something do unthinkable to you.

Also can’t believe he’s been allowed to injure himself again (or just him complaining of confusion/concussion to avoid questions)

I still think this is a first murder for WC, I think the heavy searches is because this is MPO and they can’t leave any stone unturned and they also want to appear as they are checking everything.

I still think EC told the police where to go and look for the body, absolutely no way they would find it otherwise.

I hope WC faces the full force of a media heavy trial and rots in prison

edit: JMO

I am very curious about what lead them to this location too. I wonder if he was picked up on anpr in the area.

I am very curious about what lead them to this location too. I wonder if he was picked up on anpr in the area.
Potentially the ANPR could have lead them to a rough area, but to find the precise location in the middle of nowhere they would have spent days searching, the appeared to go there very swiftly.MOO is EC ended up telling them, I can’t see any other possibility

So does that mean if he was originally held under this charge, and the evidence emerges to support/ prove it, that they would be required to pursue with this charge as well as the murder charge? If the case is fairly strong (hypothetically speaking) for murder, and the evidence holds it up in court, what would the rationale of pursuing a conviction for kidnapping?

Sorry, I'm not very well versed on the legal bit, but find it intriguing.

It's all just devastating, hope they can keep him safe from himself, as the last thing we need is to have another situation mirroring Epstein's.

R.I.P Sarah.
^^bbm

I can hardly think of a homicide case in the US where kidnapping was not included in the criminal charges.

Depending on the respective state criminal code, the kidnapping offence can also be an "aggravator" to the murder when imposing the penalty.

As a felony, in a worst-case scenario, if a jury cannot unanimously agree on murder but agree on kidnapping, the defendant won't be set free (i.e., first-degree kidnapping is punishable at 20 years).

Accordingly, kidnapping conviction in UK is punishable from 12 months to 12 years.

Typically, the court will decide if the sentence is served concurrently or consecutively -- yet another opportunity to enhance a defendant's punishment.

Kidnap And False Imprisonment - Spartans Law.

Kidnapping

I think that now he's been charged, there will be very little new information given by the Met or CPS?

The MSM will be under instruction not to prejudice a trial so they may keep quiet also. Not that that has stopped them in the past if I recall.
This also applies to the British public as well by the way...

---

The last few days have been intense, all with the desperate hope and trust that the Police were on the right track with finding out what happened to SE and bringing the suspect to justice.

Like all of you, I'm glad that we're potentially looking at very swift resolution to the investigation, but also incredibly sad that SE met such horrible end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedWriter