Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to point out that it said he started a 12 hour shift at 7pm on 2nd March, and then he went on leave. I am assuming this was sick leave rather than holiday leave. There is nothing that states he finished the shift. He STARTED it and then went on leave. He could have left his job after an hour. MOO
Sarah Everard’s body found in builder’s bag, court told

On March 2 he began a 12-hour shift at 7pm before going on leave.

He was due back at work on March 8 but on March 5 he reported that he was suffering from stress.
From the above article, from the wording I would suggest annual leave from end of shift on the 3rd returning on 8th, but agree that it is ambiguous. It would also depend on his shift pattern too.

I wonder why there's a supposition he used his card (is that akin to a badge?) Was his missing from his locker?

If he presented himself as a cop, he could well have told her there'd been an emergency and she needed to go with him.

How ever he did it, it must have happened in under a minute.

JMO

Police told organisers of events planned in London and around the country to pay tribute to Everard that public gatherings would be in breach of Covid-19 restrictions and could lead to fines up to £10,000 (S$18,000).

Dozens of women and men still went to Clapham Common to leave flowers, letters and drawings at a memorial to Everard, standing in silence with the occasional sound of sobbing as several police officers looked on.

"Rest in peace Sarah. You could have been any of us. I hope you get justice," read one sign placed atop flowers.

"It feels like we finally have people's attention, so it was important for me to be here in spite of the ban (on the vigil) and honour Sarah's memory," said Hannah, 29, who asked not to use her full name.

"Groping, insults, being followed... literally every woman I know has experienced this," she told the Thomson Reuters Foundation.
Women defy bans on crowds to mourn Sarah Everard in British murder case

Just some thoughts - I do think sexual crimes and harassment should be treated a bit like terrorism offences. Eg more procedures for reporting suspicious and worrying behaviour, more monitoring after "minor" offences, and harsher sentences. I know this is simplifying it and there are complications with this but these offences really need to be taken more seriously and escalations could be prevented. JMO

it needs to be a two pronged approach. You can increase the legal machinery behind investigating and prosecuting such cases but that alone will not resolve the issue.

just as an example, in 2012 in India there was a gang rape case that horrified the nation and led to new laws and new courts established, but it's still a major issue even nearly 10 years later. Last year there was another major case, though this also touches on caste/class issues.

Woman Dies in Delhi After Gang Rape, Fueling Outrage Again in India

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it seems like a major cultural shift has to accompany a legal/judicial one.

I’ve been wondering if he could have stopped her, shown his warrant card and said they’ve had a report of a man harassing/exposing himself to women in the area and that she wasn’t safe to be waking home so suggested he give her a lift home.

JMO

as a woman walking home in the dark that would make me very suspicious if a random man in an unmarked car pulled up alongside me and said that. I wouldn’t be taking him at his word JMO

I’m of the opinion he saw her on the phone, drove ahead parked, waited, then pounced. He has training to silence her very quickly

If his car was drawn up on the same side of the road that Sarah was walking - ie he pulled up a way in front of her - and he knew her, he could gave opened the passenger door, then got up out of his own seat with his door opened, shouted across: hey, Sarah, hop in, I’ll give you a lift. This assumes he is targeting her specifically, he may be in the car pointed out by ApparentlyInDenial 9 min before near her friend’s house.

Much harder to reject a lift when the door is open. You’d potentially feel silly to stay far away from the car. You’d at least go nearer, and he could tell from her body language if she was reluctant and he needed to nip round and bundle her in.

but were they in uniform and a police car? Because WC was a big male on his own no uniform or marked car. I honestly doubt Sarah would have got in a car with him willingly. I think he’s silenced her quite quickly.

Must have been quick, because we're under Covid restrictions. If someone, even claiming to be a police officer, got too close without a mask on, and was offering a lift, opening the door so you'd be in the passenger seat and not the rear, alarm bells should ring. Maybe not even asking you to don a mask. All the police I've seen in my area are wearing masks when interacting with the public on a job, even outdoors.

As darkness fell, a growing crowd chanted “Shame on you!” and “How many more!” In what became a rally against gender violence, some clapped their hands and others held tea lights or signs that read “End Violence Against Women” and “She Was Only Walking Home.”

Several women were arrested at the event and handcuffed by the police, according to videos shared on social media. Other protesters, some unmasked, engaged in tense faceoffs with the police.
Banned Vigil for Sarah Everard Becomes Large Anti-Violence Rally Instead

I wonder if WC has lied and said something about knowing her and she agreed to coming back with him for a drink. Or God forbid lied and said they were having a relationship.

Are we about to see a sex went wrong defence? Ala in Grace Milane trial. Quite a few things from that case reminds me of this one...

The publication is Scottish so may fall outside the requirements (though to be honest, I am not totally sure they are). Have you found any english publications with the same details? I've only had time to look at a few and none contain as much detail.

I was there too

The first part was the local community standing united. And needed no policing (I saw only one pair of coppers and one pair of CSOs) and recognised loads of people in the (well spaced) crowd

Unfortunately, by the time I was leaving the mood was turning, and the crowd chants (led from people on the bandstand itself) had moved on from 'sisters, united, will never be defeated' to 'kill the pig' and people were still arriving (and the area right by the bandstand was rammed at that point)

Looking online, I see the police started to move in about 10mins after I left

Absolutely disgusting. These women have hijacked
Sarah's vigil for their own extremist political agenda.Shame on them.

There's been much debate on why she needed to be ID'd through dental records. I can't understand why a policeman would theoretically try and make a body hard to ID when virtually everyone these days knows bodies will be ID'd through DNA.
This leads me to think damage was part of his crime, something he set out to do from the start. Or He thought he could destroy the body to make it easier to dispose of but was caught halfway through the process.
Or to destroy any evidence that linked her to him?

This is going to sound awful, but given WC’s previous incident of IE, it’s almost certain there was a sexual element to taking Sarah.

Therefore it makes sense to take her somewhere he won’t be disturbed such as garage. Wouldn’t surprise me if he took photos either and they found awful content on the SD card they retrieved. JMO

remember the case of Tia Sharp- key aspect of evidence of sexual abuse was they found his SD card he had hidden. Seems these freaks/creeps/sexual deviants can’t bear to part with their memoirs even though they risk being caught that way...

Tia Sharp trial: picture of naked girl found on memory card 'was taken
I was thinking of this case with EC’s arrest. The Neighbor in the TS case was arrested and released on bail with the same charges as EC. In the end it was for “wasting police time and resources”. I wonder if EC will be the same. Possible saying WC was in one area when she new he wasn’t. A bit different than an alibi if she sent them somewhere under false pretences.

@LeopardLeotard sorry to out you on the spot and feel free to ignore me if you want - but did you see this alleged ambulance visit that took place at some point in the week?
Thinking back there had been an ambulance at some point in the last few weeks, not outside their house though, further up nearer telegraph rd it could have gone there but I cannot say 100% it did or that it's in the time frame.
This is my downfall, as is the memory of lights in field near back of houses it was sat or sun night definitely but I cannot say for sure which.
There was shouting and screaming a couple of weeks ago, but I cannot say if it was from there or in the time frame, I'm going over and over everything but I cannot pinpoint these things as without going into any detail, I have been under a considerable amount of stress over the last couple of months, mixed in with all the stresses of lockdown, I'll admit I haven't really been myself.
I have relayed anything I can pinpoint to authorities, which isn't very much I am afraid.

They asked different things but went back to 5th March x

Makes me feel sick to think she could have been alive for 2 days after he kidnapped her.. I suspect he used the garage as an intermediary place as given his father has passed, people were less likely to go there agree with poster he probably pretended to go to work so he could dispose of her. Poor poor Sarah. All my own opinion

Was anything more said about that abandoned police station with the open door?

Sounded like sort of place he would take her “Get in the car I am arresting you for breaking lockdown, we are going to the station”, drives couple of miles to old police station, she thinks nothing of it, only when they pull up to station does she realise something wrong...

walking outside isn’t breaking lockdown. I doubt SE would comply without asking a few questions.

Sarah Everard’s body found in builder’s bag, court told

On March 2 he began a 12-hour shift at 7pm before going on leave.

He was due back at work on March 8 but on March 5 he reported that he was suffering from stress.
From the above article, from the wording I would suggest annual leave from end of shift on the 3rd returning on 8th, but agree that it is ambiguous. It would also depend on his shift pattern too.

Yes, so was he hanging around in London on the 3rd? Had he seen SE earlier in the evening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa