Possible Kill Sites

BeachBods

Reaction score
Based on law enforcement statements it's safe to say these bodies were not killed on the beach. These bodies were clearly killed somewhere else and dumped postmortem. No blood, no clothes, no murder weapons. So where were they actually killed? An oak beach basement or bedroom? A car? Manorville?........

Based on law enforcement statements it's safe to say these bodies were not killed on the beach. These bodies were clearly killed somewhere else and dumped postmortem. No blood, no clothes, no murder weapons. So where were they actually killed? An oak beach basement or bedroom? A car? Manorville?........
Except for a long standing grudge there is no basis to blame any of the killings on Hackett.

It's gonna be a house somewhere and wouldn't necessarily need to be that isolated. Technically it could have been in a vehicle for the last four, all that would be needed is to have brought along the burlap. But Dormer implies they might have been kept for a period of time so it's likely not a car. His biggest concern other than someone seeing him pick them up is probably not letting the neighbors see him walk in the house with them. An accessible garage and late night hours would be his friend. I think it will be someone who was known to frequent SW's, maybe even excessively but around the end of 2010 cut way back. I wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't frequented one since.

On the whole SW thing.. Other then by the industrial park in West Babylon, where would be a likely place on the Island? I haven't seen one anywhere else in my travels.

There are possible locations and killing methods that, when considered together, somewhat support the Bittrolff as LISK theory. That's not to say that I believe he is LISK, but anyway.

Dismembering requires privacy and distance; if not in a basement, then in a garage or shed on a few acres of property. That would work for a killer who's single but what if he eventually married and had kids? A carpenter-like Bittrolff-would know of isolated construction sites perfect for committing murder. Likewise, a known carpenter traveling with certain tools and materials (including a hand saw, a power saw, a tarp, or burlap sacks) in his vehicle wouldn't seem suspicious.

Still, the killer's methods could change as he ages. Perhaps he lacks the time and inclination to dismember so he switches to strangulation in his vehicle, thus leaving no mess or evidence behind.

The above is also why I don't believe the killer lives in Manhattan. He probably made quick trips to the city to phone Melissa Barthelemy's sister and avoid pinging on a cell tower near his home. Further, I think the killings are likely the handiwork of one individual because there's no way two or more people would keep their mouths shut about this for such a long time.

Last edited:
LostGirlsMap1.png

I found this I don't know if anyone has ever posted it and I did not know where to post it so I decided to post it here. hope this is the right thread

INTERACTIVE CASE MAP

The victims (ones found by Ocean Parkway) weren't bloodied up that I'm aware of. They could have been strangled in a car or SUV. Of course there is another mess that goes with that. Or at a house or motel, and carried out in the dark. The killer may pick a rainy night for cover. The killer(s) is/are not stupid. I still think it is a local at least familiar with the beach areas. And how far do you want to drive with a corpse in a car?

On the whole SW thing.. Other then by the industrial park in West Babylon, where would be a likely place on the Island? I haven't seen one anywhere else in my travels.

Hempstead has been an open air drug market and prostitution hub since the 1970s. At anytime of day 24/7 365 girls are working.

Coram, Bayshore, Wyandanch, Brentwood & Central Islip also have their SW strolls that have been pretty constant throughout the years.

It's gonna be a house somewhere and wouldn't necessarily need to be that isolated. Technically it could have been in a vehicle for the last four, all that would be needed is to have brought along the burlap. But Dormer implies they might have been kept for a period of time so it's likely not a car. His biggest concern other than someone seeing him pick them up is probably not letting the neighbors see him walk in the house with them. An accessible garage and late night hours would be his friend. I think it will be someone who was known to frequent SW's, maybe even excessively but around the end of 2010 cut way back. I wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't frequented one since.

where did dormer state this?

where did dormer state this?

You may want to check out the 6 part series ...

"Get Secure With Mike Blangiforti and Richard Dormer, Gilgo Beach"

Dormer says a lot and I can't provide you with a time stamp but I believe he does mention this in the series.

Initially I thought the person responsible for the GB4 had a high level of familiarity with the area but didn't necessarily reside there... there is that old expression "don't *advertiser censored* where you eat"... as time as passed, I believe those responsible did the exact opposite.

You may want to check out the 6 part series ...

"Get Secure With Mike Blangiforti and Richard Dormer, Gilgo Beach"

Dormer says a lot and I can't provide you with a time stamp but I believe he does mention this in the series.

Initially I thought the person responsible for the GB4 had a high level of familiarity with the area but didn't necessarily reside there... there is that old expression "don't **** where you eat"... as time as passed, I believe those responsible did the exact opposite.
Yes it was somewhere in this interview series, earlier today I was looking for which episode in specific it was but I got too busy. Since the interviews have many parts it’s a lot to comb through to find the exact episode.

While I’m not super-sold on the idea that the victims were kept for some time before being killed and left along the parkway, Dave Schaller made a comment on the LISK podcast that gives some credence to that theory.

In his interview, Schaller said he identified Amber Costello by a tattoo on her arm. Amber disappeared on September 10th and was discovered 3 months later in December. If she was placed along Ocean Parkway within days of her disappearance, she would have been exposed to myriad weather and elemental conditions that would have accelerated her decomposition before December. Late summer/early fall is still warm, hot, humid and moist with extended sunlight and at least average rainfall. Fall transitioning into winter brings shorter days, colder temperatures, and rainfall and/or snow. Lastly, winter has snow, rain, ground moisture depending on precipitation type and levels, and barren trees and shrubs that would offer little to no protection from the elements and direct sunlight to a body left on the roadside. In consideration of these things, was Amber placed along the parkway just days or perhaps a week prior to being found, thus low to no decomposition and a still visible tattoo?

Just found this beautiful tidpit of information-

A Brief History: In 1914 Otto Herman Kahn a well to do investment banker purchased a large piece of land in what today is known as Cold Spring Hills. Kahn wanted to show off his wealth by building a castle for his home on the tallest hill on Long Island New York. Since all the tallest points where already owned, instead he brought in truckload after truckload of dirt until it became the highest point. It is at this time that Kahn built Oheka Castle a beautiful 126-room mansion. The Castle has 109,000 square feet of living space and is considered the second largest private residence next to Vanderbilt’s Biltmore Estate in North Carolina. Today the castle is owned and operated as a catering hall where people can have lavish expensive weddings and parties and the guests can pay to stay the night in one of Oheka Castles many rooms.

There are supposedly secret tunnels that lead to Cold Spring Harbor and where used during the days of prohibition. Also there are secret passageways and rooms within Oheka Castle. There is even an area in the basement with bars where it is said Otto Kahn kept pet lions.

There was an assassination attempt on owner GM
“ Melius was on his way to have lunch with former U.S. Sen. Al D’Amato—one of the many powerful attendees at Melius’ Oheka card games—when the bullets started flying. “

sen al d’amato was mentioned ALOT in the scandal at OBI and has known ties to the gambino family. In fact, OBI west was burned down by the famous Henry hill based on court statements.

I read Burke has connections to organized crime. Does anyone have any info on it? Even speculation

Also here’s our ties to Thursday’s / sundays

this is from a 2014 article

For more than a decade, Oheka Castle has been the scene of an eight-man poker game on Monday nights. The regular crew includes a former U.S. senator, a local Democratic Party lawyer and a host of power brokers from Long Island's political and real-estate worlds.

Some Fridays are steak-and-cigar night, a sought-after invite bringing together politicians and police officials from Suffolk and Nassau counties.

While I’m not super-sold on the idea that the victims were kept for some time before being killed and left along the parkway, Dave Schaller made a comment on the LISK podcast that gives some credence to that theory.

In his interview, Schaller said he identified Amber Costello by a tattoo on her arm. Amber disappeared on September 10th and was discovered 3 months later in December. If she was placed along Ocean Parkway within days of her disappearance, she would have been exposed to myriad weather and elemental conditions that would have accelerated her decomposition before December. Late summer/early fall is still warm, hot, humid and moist with extended sunlight and at least average rainfall. Fall transitioning into winter brings shorter days, colder temperatures, and rainfall and/or snow. Lastly, winter has snow, rain, ground moisture depending on precipitation type and levels, and barren trees and shrubs that would offer little to no protection from the elements and direct sunlight to a body left on the roadside. In consideration of these things, was Amber placed along the parkway just days or perhaps a week prior to being found, thus low to no decomposition and a still visible tattoo?
Ah, DPH....

So 8 men

Gary melius
Burke
Spoda
D’ Amato
Bissett
Hackett
?
?

who could the other two be? Possible considerations Lanieri, John Petrocelli, brewer, Lindsay Henry

Unlikely based on their political power... especially JB, but perhaps he had only been invited to one or more parties. Or maybe he was responsible for the dirty work. The disposals and that’s why they kept him around. Not sure who would have tapped in in to begin with unless those two seats are Giuliani and placa.

considering how high up this actually might go, I’m kind of surprised Burke is still alive himself, especially after the loeb fiasco.

So 8 men

Gary melius
Burke
Spoda
D’ Amato
Bissett
Hackett
?
?

who could the other two be? Possible considerations Lanieri, John Petrocelli, brewer, Lindsay Henry

Unlikely based on their political power... especially JB, but perhaps he had only been invited to one or more parties. Or maybe he was responsible for the dirty work. The disposals and that’s why they kept him around. Not sure who would have tapped in in to begin with unless those two seats are Giuliani and placa.

considering how high up this actually might go, I’m kind of surprised Burke is still alive himself, especially after the loeb fiasco.
You're missing more than a handful of key power players.

Trying to narrow down to the “8 regulars”

SOS can you give me a hint lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo