Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) Probably best not to as even "he" was supposed not to be used. Easier to keep it to "the accused".

None of us wants the case to be compromised - the trial is important.

Its been clarified that we can use his name and initials as he is named and his name appears in MSM. SillyBilly has updated the start of the thread.

Can anyone confirm if the jewellery found matches the piece that SE has on in one of her photos?
PRI_186619853.jpg
Sarah_Everard.jpg

Link to photo of necklace: Police find piece of gold jewellery in Sarah Everard investigation
Link to photo of SE: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f9/Sarah_Everard.jpg
No
Nobody could possibly confirm anything at all from the photo in the evidence bag.

The entrance and exit driveways to the estate are hardly off the pedestrian main path -- my observation of the street veiw shows they intersect with the sidewalk. MOO

Yes, the pedestrian path on Poynders Road does intersect with the loop around road(s) of Poynders Court. All my own opinion of course, but picture this: SE is walking home towards Tulse Hill. She's on the left hand side of the road by Poynders Court, and the most natural street side to be on, knowing that she had approached from the Common. She sees the accused's car mounted on the small drive way on the exit side of Poynder's Court (by the dustbins). Perhaps the doors are open at this stage. Perhaps they aren't. If suspicious, I would have stepped out towards the road side to pass and give more space, but similarly, London is littered with Uber drivers, food deliveries etc... Let's say, for example, and totally speculative, that SE did take the inside path (as others have suggested they would have done) between the car and the bins. If the accused did move at her, her only option at that stage would have been to run into and behind Poynder's Court. Having looked at Google Street View, this is also the nearest location to have personal front doors and maybe it was here that the doorbell cam captured some footage. The front of the flats has a communal door and therefore no one would put a personal ring doorbell there... I do wonder if she ran and was caught and then threatened into silence/hand over mouth etc and back into the car. It saddens me incredibly, that no one that we know of saw what happened - a personal anecdote from living in Brixton for 5 years is that disturbances happened all the time and attention wasn't always piqued. A poor lad was even stabbed on the adjacent road to me while I was in my house and I didn't hear a thing. (JMO/IMO on all comments).

edit: if the accused had also effectively blocked the exit way of Poynder's Court, that'd allow plenty of cover to bring SE back to the car without too much visibility from the roadside and lower down cars. Buses may have had higher visibility on their cameras. IMO.

Last edited:
The item of clothing look v similar to her leggings, as well as accounting for the pattern not being stretched. However, surely they would be put straight in an evidence bag and not thrown on the floor?

The pattern looks different on the CCTV compared to the release by the MET of her clothing, i think because its stretched. I think while its hard to say how it would look inside out/twisted up coming out of the bin, that their response to it means they don't think it belongs to Sarah. I image if they did it would have to have been photographed in situ and then evidence bagged, not just placed on a public carpark.

I was reading the other day about a case in the US, of two teenage girls murdered in a park. One of the girls managed to take a photo of the suspect as he approached, and recorded his voice as he made them walk away from the path. Heartbreaking case. But that got me thinking, if SE had her phone in her hand at the time, having just hung up from her phone call, what could potentially be on it. I'm sure the police are desperate to find it.

If SE had ICloud there may be something/pics there that could be accessed online.

Something stood out to me, in relation to the geographical location of where the body was found. It is very unusual for the perp in a killing, to dispose of the body on the way towards his home. If, anything, the location of the body would be in the opposite direction of "home". However, it is possible that this was his first time killing. Either that, or he has "special" places that he can visit often to relive the thrill. The location of the where the body was found was within 5 minutes, of the possible A20 route he took to work. That would help explain why the Met has spent such a considerable amount of time in that area. JMHO
PS...
To whomever was asking about the rail lines out of the Dungeoness nuclear power plant, any spurs leading into or out of it would be scrubbed from google maps or any other public sites.

The item of clothing look v similar to her leggings, as well as accounting for the pattern not being stretched. However, surely they would be put straight in an evidence bag and not thrown on the floor?
what item of clothing?

If nothing else it's rather strange that items of clothing were put in the "paper" recycling bin, but I agree if there was any thought they were her clothes they should've been put in evidence bags rather than tossed to one side on the ground.

I was reading the other day about a case in the US, of two teenage girls murdered in a park. One of the girls managed to take a photo of the suspect as he approached, and recorded his voice as he made them walk away from the path. Heartbreaking case. But that got me thinking, if SE had her phone in her hand at the time, having just hung up from her phone call, what could potentially be on it. I'm sure the police are desperate to find it.

Are you referring to the Abigail Williams and Liberty German case?

I did think that but surely they could then have charged her? The evidence for charging would be there in her inaccurate statement But she hasn't been charged and neither has she been released totally.

I can't begin to imagine her knowingly helping with something awful like this but maybe she might have been ok in helping with something criminal but not awful if the story was convincing. MOO

Maybe then whilst speaking to her they realised she had been duped and wasn't saying it to hinder the investigation and or trying to lie to them. Bailed whilst further enquiries makes me think they need time to check out what she has said. So maybe the evidence they were faced with wasn't enough to charge her but also was significant enough to bail whilst they investigate further. I do believe it was something she said in the house that they knew wasn't true and then at the police station after speaking with her further they realised what she was saying wasn't to purposely lie to them. MOO and just speculating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500