Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
2) The Special Prosecutor shall state whether he personally has met with the following witnesses or prospective witnesses:

Lori Daybell
Chad Daybell
Alex Cox
Zulema Pastenes
All Daybell Children
Tami Daybell
Adam Cox (and children of Adam Cox)
Colby Ryan
Kelsee Ryan
Parents of Chad Daybell
Parents of Tami Daybell
Parents of Lori Daybell
Melanie Gibb
Summer Shiflet (any family members)
David Warrick
Larry Woodcock
Ethel K. Woodcock (Kay Woodcock)
April Raymond
Annie Cushing
Melani Pawlowski
Ian Pawlowski
Brandon Boudreaux
Heather Daybell
Matthew Daybell

SAB - just now getting around to adding 2+2, I wonder if there's a chance Tammy's autopsy results are being withheld from the Daybell children primarily until this deposition takes place.

Yes and he doesn't cite any case law to support any of his wild theories either!

Well, considering Means doesn't know any criminal law, I imagine that would be difficult...

SAB - just now getting around to adding 2+2, I wonder if there's a chance Tammy's autopsy results are being withheld from the Daybell children primarily until this deposition takes place.

Well, considering Means doesn't know any criminal law, I imagine that would be difficult...
I almost spit my drink out.

Wasn't it claimed that Tylee wanted to stay in Arizona with her friends at first? I wonder if she decided on her own to go with Lori and JJ (because of him) or Lori (or Alex) talked her into it. Did Lori's family know of her plans (Colby didn't know where they went, but Lori's mother kept in touch)? What reason did she give them? Was Tylee hoping to get a job in Idaho? Did she know the real reason behind the move (for Lori to be close to Chad)? Did she know why Alex went with them as well? He quit his job in Arizona. Lori told some people that she had a job lined up for herself in Idaho, which was a lie.

With Tylee staying behind in Arizona, Lori would not have had free access to her bank account.

This is why Tylee's story breaks my heart. The earliest reports about her are of her mother, against explicit professional advice, pressuring Tylee to report alleged abuse by her father. Why would she want to report something that should be about her right to bodily integrity and safety when her mother was so focused on what said report could do for her mother? It had to be clear to young Tylee that her safety was an afterthought. I do not think young Tylee's silence (or young CR's inconsistencies) "proves" the allegations one way or the other; Tylee had had just as good a reason to keep her mouth for true allegations as false. (CR and AC are alive and have first hand memories. I believe their adult recollections.) If the allegations as Lori reported them were true, Lori's insistence on using her daughter's tragic story made it impossible to protect Tylee. It doesn't seem like Tylee could ever speak the truth from her own point of view and to meet her own needs, ever. Now she is dead, I know her name, but I don't know anything about her. Emotionally, financially, even co-parenting, Tylee had to be all about meeting Lori's needs. :(

This is why Tylee's story breaks my heart. The earliest reports about her are of her mother, against explicit professional advice, pressuring Tylee to report alleged abuse by her father. Why would she want to report something that should be about her right to bodily integrity and safety when her mother was so focused on what said report could do for her mother? It had to be clear to young Tylee that her safety was an afterthought. I do not think young Tylee's silence (or young CR's inconsistencies) "proves" the allegations one way or the other; Tylee had had just as good a reason to keep her mouth for true allegations as false. (CR and AC are alive and have first hand memories. I believe their adult recollections.) If the allegations as Lori reported them were true, Lori's insistence on using her daughter's tragic story made it impossible to protect Tylee. It doesn't seem like Tylee could ever speak the truth from her own point of view and to meet her own needs, ever. Now she is dead, I know her name, but I don't know anything about her. Emotionally, financially, even co-parenting, Tylee had to be all about meeting Lori's needs. :(
This just breaks my heart.
No child should have to go through this.
Then add little JJ into this.
It bothers me so much what these children must have gone through at the hands of the ones who were supposed to love them and protect them.

Hmm o_O that is curious. I haven’t heard that one. Off to search to see what I can find out.
From what I am finding, LVD is still in custody. And from viewing other people who have been in custody before, if they are sick or at the hospital the “custody status” changes to the infirmary. Idk if they would change her status but I would assume so if something was up.

Also, not sure if MM has other clients at the women’s detention center here in town. But either way he has been still visiting the women’s detention center almost daily. And I couldn’t imagine he would show up there versus the hospital which is just up the road.

Any who, I’ll include the image about where I found her status on vine.

All jmo moo imo

Attachments

• AA258BB0-C4EC-489A-942C-1A3121536B74.jpeg
    AA258BB0-C4EC-489A-942C-1A3121536B74.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 52
Also, not sure if MM has other clients at the women’s detention center here in town. But either way he has been still visiting the women’s detention center almost daily.

RSBM. I suspect MM is receiving “missionary lessons” from LVD about how he is part of the 144, etc etc etc. He’s on his way to conversion, IMHO.

AC witnessed JR physically abuse CR. According to her, this was the reason for breaking contact with her brother. We don't know if any sexual abuse took place, only that CR claimed that on TV. Was he old enough to (later) make a distinction between his mother's coaching and reality? IMO Tylee was too young. She probably would not be able to reliably tell what happened. There were other sexual improprieties reported in that household, so it's even possible that Lori was guilty of some form of abuse and projected it on JR.

This is why Tylee's story breaks my heart...Tylee had to be all about meeting Lori's needs. :(
RSBM
It breaks my heart too. Tylee’s whole life seemed to be about satisfying whatever selfish need Lori had at that moment. Lori’s actions limited Tylee’s education and employment, prevented her from forming a loving relationship with her father and most of her other relatives, limited her ability to maintain friendships whilst socially and physically isolating her, limited her financially, forced Tylee to lie for her and to be more mature than her years. Some of the last people still in Tylee’s life seemed to have a negative perception of Tylee based on Lori’s description of her character. Lori was never going to cope with such a beautiful and intelligent daughter.
So while I also feel horror, sadness and compassion for JJ, Tylee breaks my heart.
moo

It's all just so sad - but let's cheer ourselves up for a minute by imagining Wedding #6 for Lori, our perpetual bride. First of all, there must be a white dress, because . . . well, just because. And perhaps a veil this time? You know, to add a little mystery. Certainly not to hide an aging face. And the flowers - deadly nightshade, poison ivy, hemlock, belladonna, foxgloves - plenty of choice. A horseshoe for luck, as the groom will certainly need it - in fact, maybe a whole wheelbarrow full of horseshoes. Maybe the Death March as they walk down the aisle. Any more ideas folks?

It's all just so sad - but let's cheer ourselves up for a minute by imagining Wedding #6 for Lori, our perpetual bride. First of all, there must be a white dress, because . . . well, just because. And perhaps a veil this time? You know, to add a little mystery. Certainly not to hide an aging face. And the flowers - deadly nightshade, poison ivy, hemlock, belladonna, foxgloves - plenty of choice. A horseshoe for luck, as the groom will certainly need it - in fact, maybe a whole wheelbarrow full of horseshoes. Maybe the Death March as they walk down the aisle. Any more ideas folks?
The whole time reading this I kept mentally repeating **...and Paula Yates' wedding dress but dyed in black...** But, Paula's dress is too beautiful to change and drape on LVD's shoulders. Sooo, maybe Bjork can dye her swan dress black and send it to Idaho? Seems like fitting symbolism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500