Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another "complicated case", Lauren Matthias, from Hidden True Crime, discusses Answers about religion when it comes to Lori and Chad.

Lauren is LDS, so this was a tough topic for her that was well thought-out in advance. I very much admire her candor when broaching what is a sensitive topic for many.

The only reason I can see for MM to be with LVD in person so frequently is that he must have received exclusive rights to a book deal/movie. I don't see CD paying the fees for this much work. Or even state funding.

With Covid, we have become extremely liberal with allowing attorneys and clients phone conferences. So, I am trying to figure out why MM is going to see LVD in person almost daily.

Looking forward to Dateline tonight. Hearing what the guardian ad litem says interests me. I know Tammy's family, and I will tell you they are broken hearted and this has affected their family in more than one way. I feel so much for them and all that they have been put through these last 2 years.

Please let them know that 1000s of us here are praying for them and sending love from all over the world. </3

So... everybody ready for "Dateline"? I know I am!!

I'm watching.

I can't imagine what this is like for Tammy's family...Annie...the guardians ad litem who felt so powerless.

I don't agree with the guardian's assessment that it is very hard to remove a child from a mother. It is actually the opposite, and was more so when this divorce was occurring. Disputed custody battles disproportionately go to fathers.

[edited to add this link Why Women Lose Custody]

But I still feel for them; they obviously loved their minor clients, and the heartbreak is real. It is a relief when your recommendation is not taken and you are happy to be proven wrong. You are never happy to be proven right in circumstances like this.

Last edited:
Deleted by me because I found Dateline

Last edited:
Dateline: "Mommy Doomsday"

I am such a Keith Morrison fan. Love his voice and delivery.

"Death seems to follow them (Chad and Lori) like a shadow." Keith Morrison

Joe Ryan and sister Annie C. and their other siblings were split up into foster homes when they were young.

Joe (after his marriage to Lori) was fighting an old enemy, his hair trigger temper, according to Annie C. The two siblings began an estrangement after an outburst when they were visiting the family in Texas.
I had forgotten that neither CR nor TR were JR's bio children.

Two mental health professionals who were assigned to the case (divorce/custody) both state they do not believe JR abused the children. They believe the kids were manipulated by Lori. They both concluded Joe not danger to Tylee.
Tylee's guardian ad litem: I feel I'm still fighting for Tylee.

Lori had no tolerance for Annie C. being sad about Joe's death: Annie C.
Lori gave Annie photo albums. Annie wonders if LV got into Joe's apt. and removed them before police got there.

I am such a Keith Morrison fan. Love his voice and delivery.

"Death seems to follow them (Chad and Lori) like a shadow." Keith Morrison

Joe Ryan and sister Annie C. and their other siblings were split up into foster homes when they were young.

Joe (after his marriage to Lori) was fighting an old enemy, his hair trigger temper, according to Annie C. The two siblings began an estrangement after an outburst when they were visiting the family in Texas.
I had forgotten that neither CR nor TR were JR's bio children.

Two mental health professionals who were assigned to the case (divorce/custody) both state they do not believe JR abused the children. They believe the kids were manipulated by Lori. They both concluded Joe not danger to Tylee.
Tylee's guardian ad litem: I feel I'm still fighting for Tylee.

Lori had no tolerance for Annie C. being sad about Joe's death: Annie C.
Lori gave Annie photo albums. Annie wonders if LV got into Joe's apt. and removed them before police got there.
Tylee was Joe Ryan’s biological daughter. Colby was not - thanks!

Sorry, not impressed with Ryan's sister. She was obviously not involved in his life in any meaningful way.

So far, nothing new. Same old.
I found the social workers going on record very interesting as well as Tammy’s sister. Yes, a lot we knew, but I bet there were many who watched who were amazed by this twisted case.

Lori Hellis just gave her “chat” today which I get by email. It is very interesting. I know she is approved for WS by Tricia as I listened to Tricia’s podcast with Lori Hellis. Here is the link to her site. I signed up and get her news letter. Again it is interesting.

The Lori Vallow Story
This post by Lori was interesting... I also wonder if something is afoot with Lori’s situation.

Sorry, not impressed with Ryan's sister. She was obviously not involved in his life in any meaningful way.

So far, nothing new. Same old.

Yeah, I thought her detail about Ryans temper was odd, unnecessary considering the big murdering-Lori picture.

Tammy’s sister said Chad told her after the funeral ...he couldn’t go to that house.He was going to go stay with a friend (Lori ) . Married her in Hawaii.
Nate said the one slip up Chad made was texting Tammy about killing the raccoon , pet cemetery & firepit. Tammy’s sister helped by pointing on a map to the fire pit, cemetery ...low and behold AC phone pinged there on the next day of last sighting of each kid. I’m glad Tammys sister got to participate. Somehow it feels like Tammy helped find JJ & TR.

MOO

This post by Lori was interesting... I also wonder if something is afoot with Lori’s situation.

Thanks for reading the post...you picked up on what Lori Hellis thought might be happening.....I am not sure if I should repost it. It is just Lori Hellis opinion. I hope people just read what Lori Hellis said could possible be happening. That goes along with a rumor that was posted here a few days back, even though another post said LV is in general population. Just little clues maybe adding up...all JMOO.

Again Tricia approved Lori Hellis for WS per the podcast.

Thanks for reading the post...you picked up on what Lori Hellis thought might be happening.....I am not sure if I should repost it. It is just Lori Hellis opinion. I hope people just read what Lori Hellis said could possible be happening. That goes along with a rumor that was posted here a few days back, even though another post said LV is in general population. Just little clues maybe adding up...all JMOO.

Again Tricia approved Lori Hellis for WS per the podcast.
I don't want to go down the rabbit hole, if she is approved by Tricia, can you just share? Pretty please?

Charles' Vallow's ex wife, Kimberly: Some of his confidence began to look careless. He got vindictive toward her.
Charles' ex wife Cheryl: I saw an instability in Lori and I didn't want it around my boys.

The Vallow's church friends in Hawaii: Lori had a beautiful voice. (I see future jail prison talent contests a la Jodi Arias.)
They were surprised when they left Hawaii. Charles said JJ needed things they couldn't provide in Hawaii.

Here comes Melanie Gibb: It's the same clips with her they've shown on Dateline previously.

A lot of the show tonight has been seen in prior programs.

Tammy Daybell's sister Samantha: I never got to talk to Chad about what happened. Was he avoiding me?
Samantha did some research on Chad's new wife. That was how she was choosing to grieve. She found out Chad was lying to her.
Chad called her to see if they knew anything about Tammy being exhumed. Chad told her LVD had grown children.

A recording of Chad telling Melanie G. that Samantha was probably behind the investigation and it was her "dark game."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven