Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #50

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How in God's name did no one see this and not call her behavior out? Was Al blind? Not victim blaming trust me, truly just curious.

Sorry, but everyone, including work colleagues had to know she was a freak show.

We all knew there was something seriously wrong after the Cousin It interview.

She is evil beyond words.

Justice for Gannon is coming and Tee is NEVER going to see the light of day again.

MOO

I really want to know if Gannon did actually return home with LS. The affidavit says he probably did, and I wonder if (1) the prosecution has since changed (or strengthened) that claim and (2) what LS will say.

I really have to wonder. Because according to the affidavit, at 1:21 GS answered his dad’s text from 12:06. (LS shows up on surveillance at the PetCo for the second time at 1:22.) The text sounds to me like something a kid would write, but I suppose it totally could’ve been LS since she’s shown her use of the English language to be less than perfect. Then at 1:43, GS’s phone was used for a google search of “can my parent find my cell phone.if its off.” The odd period placement is typical of LS’s searches. And it’s noted in the affidavit that the search was made before arriving back at the house. Considering the text from AS went unanswered for over an hour, and it’s obvious LS used GS’s phone before arriving home, I still think he didn’t return with her.

At the time of the AW, LE had not recovered Gannon's body.

I wonder if T didn't leave Gannon at one or the other of the two locations LE searched extensively early. I suspect vehicle data led them there. I just think it's possible she'd already moved him from there. Similar to their inability to locate him at Perry. They had no way to know she'd taken him from there, blaming the wrong animal for dispersing him.

IMO I think she left with him in the suitcase on that Monday, left him somewhere where her vehicle later spent time, only to return probably in a rental car to move him to Perry before moving him again to Florida.

I think she was ALL OVER THE PLACE during those first 48 hours.

I wonder if T ever slept like a normal person.

I don't think her brain EVER slows down.

Can't help but wonder when's the last time she had a NORMAL thought.

Am willing to donate her head to research.

JMO

Last edited:
Sniped.

It's all an evil act and professionals easily saw through this.

JMO

Yeah, I feel pretty sure from what little I know about psychiatry, that the questions they ask to prove mental competency to stand trial are probably very easy, rock-bottom, bare-bones questions that one cannot muddy up with Tee's characteristic word salad for just this type of reason: defendants spinning nonsense tales. "Do you understand it is wrong to kill another human being", and so forth.

Could she have had a son she placed for adoption? Possible, of course. Probable? I think unlikely. And even if she did, what possible connection could that child have to Gannon's murder? Another one of her "throw it out, see what sticks" maneuvers. What a loon.

MOO

I really have to wonder. Because according to the affidavit, at 1:21 GS answered his dad’s text from 12:06. (LS shows up on surveillance at the PetCo for the second time at 1:22.) The text sounds to me like something a kid would write, but I suppose it totally could’ve been LS since she’s shown her use of the English language to be less than perfect. Then at 1:43, GS’s phone was used for a google search of “can my parent find my cell phone.if its off.” The odd period placement is typical of LS’s searches. And it’s noted in the affidavit that the search was made before arriving back at the house. Considering the text from AS went unanswered for over an hour, and it’s obvious LS used GS’s phone before arriving home, I still think he didn’t return with her.

BBM... Wait, didn't the local PD confirm that he DID return home with her?

I have thought for quite awhile she is setting it up to to look like AS is the murderer of sweet Gannon, and that letter furthers my suspicions. I am dreading the trial. She is going to make this into a circus, and at the expense of Gannon's memory. He deserved so much more than what he was given in his short life. Everytime my kids watch Sonic I get sad thinking of Gannon and imagining how adorable and excited he would have been seeing it. I have a son just a few days apart in age from him and I often am reminded of Gannon when I look at my own son or listen to him tell a story and see the excitement in his face. So young and innocent and still very much a child at that age; counting on the adults in their life to protect and guide them. Gannon deserved that. This case is so terribly tragic. I hate it more than words can express.

According to the arrest affidavit, police think it is likely he returned home with her (neighbor’s video quality was not good enough to confirm whether or not he got out of the truck) and the murder occurred in his bedroom after that. I just really have to wonder since she made that search on his phone before returning to the house. I believe he was already dead at that point. If he wasn’t, it was premeditated. Also, the affidavit says her whereabouts were unknown between her 2 PetCo stops. So does that means GS’s phone was off during that time? If it was, why?

Not to my knowledge. If you read the arrest affidavit, it concludes that Gannon did return home based on the home’s inside alarm sensors. It mentions that the neighbor’s surveillance footage doesn’t clearly show him returning. (I do not know if the footage we pored over last year is the same footage referenced in the affidavit). Please correct me if I’m wrong.

According to the arrest affidavit, police think it is likely he returned home with her (neighbor’s video quality was not good enough to confirm whether or not he got out of the truck) and the murder occurred in his bedroom after that. I just really have to wonder since she made that search on his phone before returning to the house. I believe he was already dead at that point. If he wasn’t, it was premeditated. Also, the affidavit says her whereabouts were unknown between her 2 PetCo stops. So does that means GS’s phone was off during that time? If it was, why?

I’m replying to my own reply, because I just realized her whereabouts were unknown between the Petco stops because she did have GS’s phone off. Which leads me to believe she was up to no good during that time and wanted to make sure she couldn’t be tracked. So I still don’t believe he returned home with her. I have to agree with the cover up theory. He was grievously injured in his bedroom and she took him elsewhere to finish the job and cover her butt. Or the deed was done in his bedroom, but during the night or that morning. Maybe it isn’t him on the video. We know little sis was at school that day, but perhaps LS took her to school late. Thought that probably would’ve been mentioned by now if that were the case. The frustrating part is we will probably never know exactly what happened because she isn’t about to confess.

I’m replying to my own reply, because I just realized her whereabouts were unknown between the Petco stops because she did have GS’s phone off. Which leads me to believe she was up to no good during that time and wanted to make sure she couldn’t be tracked. So I still don’t believe he returned home with her. I have to agree with the cover up theory. He was grievously injured in his bedroom and she took him elsewhere to finish the job and cover her butt. Or the deed was done in his bedroom, but during the night or that morning. Maybe it isn’t him on the video. We know little sis was at school that day, but perhaps LS took her to school late. Thought that probably would’ve been mentioned by now if that were the case. The frustrating part is we will probably never know exactly what happened because she isn’t about to confess.

That’s been my thinking too. But how to explain all the inside movements captured by the alarm system? HH and Laina were verified to be elsewhere, I think.

That’s been my thinking too. But how to explain all the inside movements captured by the alarm system? HH and Laina were verified to be elsewhere, I think.

I think we speculated at the time that maybe either the 2 dogs could have set off the sensors in the house, or LS ran round the house like a lunatic either to construct part of her story or to retrieve cleaning supplies. All JMO

If you ignore that the neighbor's available surveillance video did not capture GS returning home from Petco, etc., I believe the forensic evidence proves that GS was murdered at the residence and taken out of the home -- probably in a suitcase rolled up the basement stairs, and loaded into the cargo area of LS Volkswagen.

Perhaps LS left her phone at home and turned GS phone off during the day trip because she was scouting a dumping area for GS. :eek:

Also, please be reminded that neighbors' surveillance cameras don't necessarily capture everything. While the next-door neighbor's camera captured Patrick Frazee entering Kelsey's condo, there was no surveillance footage of Frazee ever exiting with Kelsey's body inside a tote but he obviously did --transporting her to his ranch for the bonfire.

MOO

Last edited:

I thought they had confirmed that he returned home with her based on the alarm activity and the video, but I don't recall specifically. I also think this is important because if LE can't specifically say he returned home with her, and there are discrepancies in the timeline... well who knows what could happen... Anybody remember that case in FL where the suspect got off and everybody knew she was guilty?

I think it was him on the video in the morning but he already had the head injury. She killed him somewhere else and returned without him. Imo the dogs and her manic cleaning set the motion sensor off. I definitely think GS didn't have the phone after the early evening because I believe she hurt him several times after that candle incident and giving his phone back would have resulted in one of the parents hearing about it from him. No way was it him asking about Zelda imo. Definitely LS searched on his phone and I don't think he was alive at that time.
All just my opinion and speculation.
I won't be surprised if we find out more crazy things about that previous night and that day from prosecution though.

I think it was him on the video in the morning but he already had the head injury. She killed him somewhere else and returned without him. Imo the dogs and her manic cleaning set the motion sensor off. I definitely think GS didn't have the phone after the early evening because I believe she hurt him several times after that candle incident and giving his phone back would have resulted in one of the parents hearing about it from him. No way was it him asking about Zelda imo. Definitely LS searched on his phone and I don't think he was alive at that time.
All just my opinion and speculation.
I won't be surprised if we find out more crazy things about that previous night and that day from prosecution though.

Agreed. I’m curious what his phone shows in the hours leading up to him leaving the house with her that morning.

The dogs were small, if I recall. It’s easy to adjust the sensors’ parameters to only “sense” something larger than a specific weight/size, in my experience. I wonder how their sensors were set.

If I remember correctly the movements were consistent with going up and down the stairs while cleaning. I think she was running around like a headless chicken imo

I've wondered the same. Not at all victim blaming to wonder about these things.
I think it's entirely reasonable that AS himself might be asking himself the same questions.
I know I sure as heck would be if my spouse was in her shoes.
I think we'd all wonder how in the world we missed the signs.

I think a big part of it is that she just suppressed this side of her personality. And/or, made all kinds of excuses for it, all along, in effect, disguising the signs, as something else. Before, she had everything to lose: marriage, family, status, home, etc., so it makes sense she'd keep this part of her in check as much as she was able.

But now? She has nothing to lose at all. Literally nothing. I think she's smart enough to know she's never going to walk free again so I wonder if now, this is just the real Letecia on full, twisted, display.

I have a feeling that she was medicated for a large period of time, and came off the meds and started to unravel in the days/weeks leading up to poor Gannon’s murder. I just can’t see someone this nuts being able to hide it for this long from her husband, hence why I believe she must have been medicated, which would have hidden it.

In her internet searches, it appears as though she felt as though AS was losing interest in her. Perhaps he had finally started to see the real her once the meds wore off? Perhaps this explains the “you ok buddy” texts to Gannon, because I strongly believe that AS had some concerns over leaving his children in LS care at this point, but quite rightly, he probably dismissed his concerns thinking “she’s their step mother, she wouldn’t harm them” and thinking back to the person he thought she was. I feel terribly sorry for AS, and I hope he isn’t blaming himself in any way, shape or form. He wasn’t to know what she was capable of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClaraJune2288