Deformity: Left pinky is crooked

Clothing and Accessories
Clothing: Long grey coat with pink trim
Footwear: white sneakers

Transportation
No Information Entered

0 Unidentified Person Exclusions

Investigating Agency
New York City Police Department - Missing Persons Squad (Case Owner)
Address: 2770 Frederick Douglass Boulevard, New York, New York 10039
County: New York County
Main Phone: (212) 694-7781
General Email: --
Website URL: --
Agency Case Number: 2017-10610
Date Reported: --
Investigator: Brian Sessa, Detective

map looks like she went missing from 175th street near Utopia parkway

Attachments

• 863F313A-250B-4782-9BD6-DBE1AA5841FF.png
    863F313A-250B-4782-9BD6-DBE1AA5841FF.png
    435.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 047F9956-1C18-47ED-BABA-7B4C82BDF9AD.png
    047F9956-1C18-47ED-BABA-7B4C82BDF9AD.png
    292.7 KB · Views: 0
  • D6C5CF4A-EADD-4EEB-9EDF-59806CDD199B.png
    D6C5CF4A-EADD-4EEB-9EDF-59806CDD199B.png
    291.6 KB · Views: 0
I wish there was a little more information about her. I also wonder if she became a victim of Rifkin. One of the oil drum women were picked up at the end of 1992.

I wish there was a little more information about her. I also wonder if she became a victim of Rifkin. One of the oil drum women were picked up at the end of 1992.
I’d like to find out more too. I couldn’t find anything though. There’s a couple of records on Ancestry for someone with the same name (DOB June 1949) who lived in Jamaica, NY in 1993/1994. It still could be her, I’ve seen records for people with dates later than their actual death. Without more info it’s hard to tell. There are lots of Morenos in and around the area, but I’ve never seen the name Wilsa before. It seems unique?

I’d like to find out more too. I couldn’t find anything though. There’s a couple of records on Ancestry for someone with the same name (DOB June 1949) who lived in Jamaica, NY in 1993/1994. It still could be her, I’ve seen records for people with dates later than their actual death. Without more info it’s hard to tell. There are lots of Morenos in and around the area, but I’ve never seen the name Wilsa before. It seems unique?

yes Moreno is more common I actually have a friend with that last name. But I have to tell you I have never met anyone with the first name if Wilsa.. I guess it’s the female version of Wilson? I don’t know.
You found more than I did ha!

I actually saw a video last night which mentioned Mary Ellen Deluca was picked up by Rifkin in Sept 1991 in Jamaica Queens by Rifkin. ) which that I did not know) and wasn’t that where Wisla went missing from?

I need to make a Rifkin timeline. The missing barrel and woman was actually picked up at the end of 1991 not not 1992.. so skip that thought. But she could be the dumpster lady.

Thank you.

Attachments

• 20171124_163135.jpg
    20171124_163135.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1695.jpg
    IMG_1695.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 8
This is my mother. What would you like to know?

Oh Pmoreno my heart goes out to you, this was your mom I am so sorry she has been missing so long. I myself am a girl from Queens. Thank you for stopping by and offering help.

By any chance do you happen to know what she was wearing other than the long coat and white sneakers. A dress, skirt or pants, jeans a tshirt? Any color? That would help too. In case there is an unidentified that might have a matching outfit. Thank you

If you want to reach out to the administrator you can become a verified insider .

I don't remember because I was running late for school. It's been almost 29 years so memories aren't what they used to be. I work for the city and have looked in the NYC Medical Examiner's office at Jane Does. I've given a DNA sample for comparison. She had a prominent scar and a gold tooth.

I don't remember because I was running late for school. It's been almost 29 years so memories aren't what they used to be. I work for the city and have looked in the NYC Medical Examiner's office at Jane Does. I've given a DNA sample for comparison. She had a prominent scar and a gold tooth.
I have submitted this Namus. I believe it could possibly be her. I have committed to finding out where your mother is. I am so sorry for your loss. Here is a link and see what you think. You may have seen this one before. The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26
Back