Found Deceased MA - Aidan Blanchard, 11, Chicopee, 5 Feb 2021

I still check everyday with Mass news and search online to see if there are any updates. I was in Western Mass for Easter and couldn’t stop thinking as I watched my son the same age,how his mom and siblings were feeling that day. I hope for a resolution for his mother soon

I still check everyday with Mass news and search online to see if there are any updates. I was in Western Mass for Easter and couldn’t stop thinking as I watched my son the same age,how his mom and siblings were feeling that day. I hope for a resolution for his mother soon
I checked about two hours ago, too. I can’t stop until that precious boy is found and comes home to be at peace. This is so sad. And so many ending up in water one way or another lately.
As always I keep praying.

Chicopee Police recover body in river during search for missing boy Aiden Blanchard: Officials working to confirm identity of victim
more
CHICOPEE -- Police divers recovered the body of a victim in the Connecticut River Wednesday morning while searching for an 11-year-old boy who has been missing since February.

The department’s Underwater Response Team was searching the Connecticut and Chicopee rivers at about 11:15 a.m. when they located the victim in the water between the North End and Memorial bridges in Springfield, said Danusia Liszka, police public information officer.

Officials have not determined if the victim discovered is Aiden Blanchard, who disappeared in February after going for a walk from his home.

Chicopee Police recover body in river during search for missing boy Aiden Blanchard: Officials working to confirm identity of victim
more
CHICOPEE -- Police divers recovered the body of a victim in the Connecticut River Wednesday morning while searching for an 11-year-old boy who has been missing since February.

The department’s Underwater Response Team was searching the Connecticut and Chicopee rivers at about 11:15 a.m. when they located the victim in the water between the North End and Memorial bridges in Springfield, said Danusia Liszka, police public information officer.

Officials have not determined if the victim discovered is Aiden Blanchard, who disappeared in February after going for a walk from his home.
Ohhhhhhh! So bittersweet. I’ve prayed so much Aidan would be found, but now, IF this is him, it hurts so much. I’ll pray for whomever the deceased is, until we know more. It’s sad and awful.

My heart breaks for his mom and family. Already suffering a tragic loss and then to have this nightmare...I just can’t imagine how they bear it. But I am glad Aidan is home, and will be laid to rest.

Eternal rest grant unto him o Lord and may perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and all the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, Rest In Peace. Amen.

Be at peace Aidan.

It’s just so heartbreaking. I’m so truly sorry for his mom and his young siblings and entire family. I am glad his mother no longer has to wonder what definitely happened but now she has what must feel like an insurmountable truth to deal with. I hope and believe the community of Western Mass will hold this family up and close as they now have to go through this part.
Rest In Peace sweet Aiden

Im surprised and thankful they were still doing dive searches more than 2 months later. I honestly thought his body would be found by a random passerby when the weather warmed up. This is so heartbreaking for his mother.

My heart breaks for his mom and family. Already suffering a tragic loss and then to have this nightmare...I just can’t imagine how they bear it. But I am glad Aidan is home, and will be laid to rest.

Eternal rest grant unto him o Lord and may perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and all the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, Rest In Peace. Amen.
Be at peace Aidan.
Amen. Prayers for him and his family.

Be at peace Aidan.
Amen

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get