IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did he remove the bullet himself? I assume that is what the post is alluding to?
Is it to show he is tough?
Or because he did not want to be implicated in any other crimes?
One of many strange things that have shown up on his SM.

AMOO MOO JMO
He says something about being shot. I definitely don't think he shot himself. I also have no idea why you would take pics of getting it out? I mean, do you Google how to do that? This is such a weird thing!

lol.
the “pulling one over” I’ve heard it termed “duper’s delight”. MOO, that’s one characteristic of him.

anyway...

I just got back from his FB where he’s bragging about riding his bike 15 miles that day. 4-6 weeks later he said he quit Subaru and is going to ride it to Florida.

(And we all say “Sure, Jan” in unison)

It appears that the initial shock and awe of this case has somewhat flattened where we can relax a bit going into tomorrow which is today where I live in CST.

It was a bit troubling to see he visited Perdue University by riding that green bicycle to the campus. His current Park Ave. residence's a couple of blocks away from an elementary school on Main Street. @chaz has kindly linked the map in the media page.

Google Maps

Scammers do create fake ebooks on Amazon just to make a few bucks if someone gets tricked into buying it (maybe looking for a book with a similar name). The blurb text, and probably the text inside, would be randomly-generated AI nonsense. I've seen this many times before on Goodreads and these "books" look like classic examples of the same scam. They may have been flagged as spam and removed by Amazon but not Goodreads, which is why they don't show up elsewhere on the Internet.

You wouldn't use your real name to do this, so no doubt it has nothing to do with this Brian Chadwell.

Bump
Tiff23fr said:
02 08/17/1999 BATTERY RESULTING IN BODILY INJURY-
35-42-2-1(a)(1)(A)

03 08/17/1999 ILLEGAL CONSUMPTION OF AN ALCOHOLIC BEVE-
7.1-5-7-7(2)
04 08/17/1999 CRIMINAL RECKLESSNESS RESULTING IN SERIO-
Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase
9/17/2001: South Dakota sentenced “Felon in possession of handgun”: previously posted images Public Access to Court Electronic Records | PACER: Federal Court Records
5/14/2009: Began supervised release SD - resided at Arch Halfway House in Sioux Falls Public Access to Court Electronic Records | PACER: Federal Court Records)
8/29/10: traveled to Rock Valley Iowa without permission Public Access to Court Electronic Records | PACER: Federal Court Records
9/2/10 Case filed in Sioux County, IA (Other Judgement) https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/TIndexFrm
12/5/10: left halfway house and did not return Public Access to Court Electronic Records | PACER: Federal Court Records
12/6/10: Warrant issued for return to custody (Source: Public Access to Court Electronic Records | PACER: Federal Court Records
1/12/11: Memorandum in request of release Public Access to Court Electronic Records | PACER: Federal Court Records
1/18/2011: appears he was paroled Public Access to Court Electronic Records | PACER: Federal Court Records
10/8/2015: Parole hearing (appears granted to transition to Indiana) https://boardsandcommissions.sd.gov/bcuploads/ParoleBoardDecisionsOctober2015.pdf
1/26/2016: Updated profile pic on Facebook
3/14/16: released on OR bond in Tippecanoe County, IN Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase
5/4/16: Failure to appear Tippecanoe County, IN Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase
7/20/16 Operating Intoxicated (Kokomo, IN): Police reports July 20, 2016
1/26/2017 Case in Sioux County, IA (Case Dismissed) https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/TIndexFrm
9/24/19 Protective Order (Miami County, IN): Search Protective Orders and No Contact Orders
7/21/20 Protective Order (Tippecanoe, IN): Search Protective Orders and No Contact Orders
8/10/20 - criminal trespassing and public intoxication (Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase)
4/21/21 - arrest in current case (79D04-2104-MC-000408) public.courts.in.gov

( @othram )

(Eta: @dotr, @Legally Bland)

(I can answer later if nobody answers)

You only have to submit to CODIS once and the profile will be continuously searched against new entries to the system. Important to note that not all DNA profiles from crime scenes are "good enough" for CODIS and so it is possible to commit one or more crimes but not appear in CODIS.

Just a refresher ...

No screenshots, but members can link to anything Chadwell posted on his social media and can discuss what he said (i.e. choking).

Responses by others on his social media cannot be discussed and those individuals may not be named here.

I am on the fence about him having other bodies buried or not....I think he may be too much of an idiot to have gotten away with anything major like that. He seems impulsive and sloppy and says way too much.

But who knows?

Scammers do create fake ebooks on Amazon just to make a few bucks if someone gets tricked into buying it (maybe looking for a book with a similar name). The blurb text, and probably the text inside, would be randomly-generated AI nonsense. I've seen this many times before on Goodreads and these "books" look like classic examples of the same scam. They may have been flagged as spam and removed by Amazon but not Goodreads, which is why they don't show up elsewhere on the Internet.

You wouldn't use your real name to do this, so no doubt it has nothing to do with this Brian Chadwell.
Wow, I had no idea this is a thing.
Someone could do a better job, not a word salad, add some good reviews, and voilà, an embellished resume. It may not work for a real job but I can see that sliding by something like a writing or editing job, for example, a web based fringe news site.

He says something about being shot. I definitely don't think he shot himself. I also have no idea why you would take pics of getting it out? I mean, do you Google how to do that? This is such a weird thing!
I think he means to show how tough and manly he is, like bragging about sewing your own stitches, which wouldn’t have been as dumb as a convicted felon announcing publicly that he either has a gun or has been inexplicably shot.

I took the time to download the pictures of the bullet wounds. Sick ain't it?

Anyway, it's tough to tell caliber, maybe 9mm, but possibly a .38.

If I had to go with one, I'd say 9mm.

Also tough to tell if the pics show more than one entry/exit wound (meaning shot more than once). One is clearly in the fleshy lower abdomen, side of belly, above belt line.

Its amazing the ideas people come up with to scam others.

I hope they learn more about this guy this week.

LadyL posted JBC was selling size 5 rings on FB. I don't know, if someone already posted about this, but that is a child's ring size. Age 9-10.

Ring Size Chart for Children ~ The Jewelry Vine

Hi, new here but been a lurker for a long time following the delphi case and decided might as well sign up and join in lol Anyway I would like to point out that I am a 51 year old woman whose ring finger is size 4 and my middle and index are size five. My mom is also size 5 and several adult female friends I know are size 5 as well. This Is the Average Ring Size for Men and Women According to that average size for a woman's ring finger is 6. I am a little petite but still more then likely he got those for one of the women he was dating. Ive been snooping on his social media accounts since the story first broke and hes had a few women he was serious with. One in particular he said something to the effect of "forget about the engagement party, she wont even speak to me now" or something like that

I don't have strong feelings one way or the other whether he could be involved in other cases, but his very carefully researched social media presence and personality (great work everyone!) immediately made me think he was a typical King Baby personality, very common among addicts and alcoholics. Refusal to grow up, craves instant gratification, and throws tantrums when things don't go their way, along with a good dose of narcissism.

King Baby Syndrome

Hi, new here but been a lurker for a long time following the delphi case and decided might as well sign up and join in lol Anyway I would like to point out that I am a 51 year old woman whose ring finger is size 4 and my middle and index are size five. My mom is also size 5 and several adult female friends I know are size 5 as well. This Is the Average Ring Size for Men and Women According to that average size for a woman's ring finger is 6. I am a little petite but still more then likely he got those for one of the women he was dating. Ive been snooping on his social media accounts since the story first broke and hes had a few women he was serious with. One in particular he said something to the effect of "forget about the engagement party, she wont even speak to me now" or something like that

Welcome @LadyLigeia .

Very good point regarding all petite women. My Gram was tiny and wore size 5. If he'd been ingaged I wonder why he.had two? This creep probably stocked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member