GUILTY CO - Cops violently arrested woman with dementia, 73, laughed about it afterwards, 2021

Absolutely disgraceful. Lets all laugh at the sound of an old woman's shoulder popping out, and if you did not catch it the first time, we will play it again and have another laugh.
I have seen posts about this on other sites claiming that she did not have dementia because she has her fingernails painted, by the defend police actions, no matter what they do people.

She was "made" to leave the items that she had not (yet) paid for at the store. So, she didn't leave the store and actually "shoplift" the items, if I am understanding this correctly.

Then, it seems that Hopp (the most evil of the three cops) apprehended her while she was walking home. I didn't watch the body cam footage yet (don't really want to--but should).

I have no doubt that Officer Austin Hopp will be taking a hop into a cell himself, after his trial. Something for us all to look forward to.

Last edited:
She was "made" to leave the items that she had not (yet) paid for at the store. So, she didn't leave the store and actually "shoplift" the items, if I am understanding this correctly.

Then, it seems that Hobb (the most evil of the three cops) apprehended her while she was walking home. I didn't watch the body cam footage yet (don't really want to--but should).

I have no doubt that Officer Austin Hopp will be taking a hop into a cell himself, after his trial. Something for us all to look forward to.
My understanding was that the store guard took the items back from her.

At 52:12, Officer Daria Jalali returns from checking on Karen Garner in the holding cell and states: "She's complaining that they really hurt her."

She is either referring to being hurt in the arrest process, or that the handcuffs are hurting her wrists. Or both. She is cuffed to a bench inside the cell.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ateav
Back