IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to know who did the crying girl tattoos and what he brought in for the artwork. I hope the police can interview the artist.

Do we know for sure that there are 2 tatoos though? I think the reason it seems like 2 is just that some of the photos are flipped left-to-right, giving the impression that he has one on each arm. If you look closely, they're identical.

Some thoughts on this Piece of Spit:

I do not believe in any way shape or form that he ever truly wanted to get/be sober. My opinion is based solely on my personal experiences as a recovering addict who has attended more 12 step meetings than I can count. I see him as the consummate newcomer. What I mean by this is that the newcomer is treated as special at these meetings. We need to welcome newcomers and make them feel welcome in order for them to have success at getting and staying clean/sober. BC, according to his own FB posts and his criminal history was either drinking and getting into trouble or "attempting" recovery. He goes to rehab and/or 12 step meetings for the attention and to get laid. Plain and simple. I have sympathy for the true newcomer and for someone who comes back after a relapse. But this guy is neither of those. He just doesn't truly want to be clean/sober because people who are clean/sober don't buy the BS he is trying to sell. I can spot a lying liar who lies because I was one when I was in active addiction.

He will never take responsibility for his own actions because he can't see past his own self-inflicted victimhood.

A word of caution when checking his FB posts, 98% of things he says are lies. I do not believe anything he says about his work history as he contradicts information that is known based on his court case history. I would need to hear from the employers directly for his actual work history. There just aren't words for how deranged this guy is.

Edited to add: MOO

Last edited:
I’ve been looking very closely at the old BG sketch and the newest arrest mugshot of JBC. There are definitely some very specific marks that match up to both. Zoom in on the lips especially and look at scars. It’s uncanny how closely it matches up. Also noted some moles around eye temple areas. It’s like somebody just looked at a picture of JBC and drew him. All JMO

Attachments

• 9C0E1D23-B0BF-4633-8995-37202C03C096.jpeg
    9C0E1D23-B0BF-4633-8995-37202C03C096.jpeg
    117.4 KB · Views: 232
  • D83A2CAE-AC2C-4E31-BB33-A672AF16262A.jpeg
    D83A2CAE-AC2C-4E31-BB33-A672AF16262A.jpeg
    483.3 KB · Views: 226
I looked through this guy's Facebook back years and I just can't get past that he seems like a real mess. Like just a really disorganized, drunk, pathetic person who can't keep a job or a girlfriend. Constantly tagging random women in these sad sap posts. Someone around him had to know he was really messed up. Most people at least try to portray themselves as somewhat functional adults on social media. Usually we see complaints the other way - people project perfect lives when really they are struggling (or just regular people). But this guy!

Is this just the luckiest criminal we've ever seen?

I’ve been looking very closely at the old BG sketch and the newest arrest mugshot of JBC. There are definitely some very specific marks that match up to both. Zoom in on the lips especially and look at scars. It’s uncanny how closely it matches up. Also noted some moles around eye temple areas. It’s like somebody just looked at a picture of JBC and drew him. All JMO
I agree. Same shaped face and nose too.

Ive said this before but it was deleted because it was early on. He looks like both old BG and new BG sketches so much that I can now look at the 2 sketches and see one person. I always saw 2 different people in the 2 different sketches.

As far as this guy matching either of the sketches...we have insisted that quite a few others were a match also.
IMO, there was no one more compelling than DN. He had so many different looks. A very strong case was made for him being BG. His criminal history, where he was when, remember the whole "was he with his wife at her ultrasound or not?" And as we know, he wasn't the guy. So just saying...

Ive said this before but it was deleted because it was early on. He looks like both old BG and new BG sketches so much that I can now look at the 2 sketches and see one person. I always saw 2 different people in the 2 different sketches.

I saw one posted in the comments on his FB page with him in the middle of the 2 sketches and it is crazy how much they all look alike to me now! (The 2 sketches didn’t to be before at all!)

I looked through this guy's Facebook back years and I just can't get past that he seems like a real mess. Like just a really disorganized, drunk, pathetic person who can't keep a job or a girlfriend. Constantly tagging random women in these sad sap posts. Someone around him had to know he was really messed up. Most people at least try to portray themselves as somewhat functional adults on social media. Usually we see complaints the other way - people project perfect lives when really they are struggling (or just regular people). But this guy!

Is this just the luckiest criminal we've ever seen?
That was exactly what I thought while I was looking at his FB...IMO he just doesn't seem able to keep his life on track for more than a few months at a time.

It is hard for me to imagine that he has been managing to stay under the radar IF he has committed other similiar crimes.

Delphi murders 'might' be connected to nearby kidnapping case: Sheriff

April 28, 2021, 12:50 PM

“Investigators who for years have been working to solve the killings of two girls in Delphi, Indiana, are looking into a kidnapping suspect in nearby Lafayette, Indiana, to see if there "might" be a connection, the sheriff said.

There are "several factors" leading police working the 2017 Delphi killings to look into this month's alleged kidnapping of a 10-year-old girl, Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby told ABC News on Wednesday.”

Leazenby declined to go into detail and stressed that there's no specific link at this point. He said Delphi investigators are following up like they have on several other potential leads over the years.”

(Delphi thread and discussion here :)
Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #133)

Last edited:
I bet the LE are not going to get their hopes up like many are trying not to. All this time my opinion was it was DN. Until I read and saw everything I could on JBC. It's hard not to point again, but trying my best to eat crow and being glad this guy was found.

Delphi murders 'might' be connected to nearby kidnapping case: Sheriff
April 28, 2021, 12:50 PM

“Investigators who for years have been working to solve the killings of two girls in Delphi, Indiana, are looking into a kidnapping suspect in nearby Lafayette, Indiana, to see if there "might" be a connection, the sheriff said.

There are "several factors" leading police working the 2017 Delphi killings to look into this month's alleged kidnapping of a 10-year-old girl, Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby told ABC News on Wednesday.”

Leazenby declined to go into detail and stressed that there's no specific link at this point. He said Delphi investigators are following up like they have on several other potential leads over the years.”

(Delphi thread and discussion here :)
Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #133)
Quite a misleading headline there. "Sheriff says Delphi murders 'might' be connected" is a long way from "looking into it to see if there might be a connection"

I still don’t buy that he traveled on the creek, at least for long. It’s very rural and would make for a difficult get away. Also cold (it was unseasonably warm that day) and I’m not sure that it would all even be navigable. However — as a local, 25 going right by Delphi is absolutely the route one would take between Lafayette and the north end of Kokomo or Peru.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24