Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #133

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to this case, and pardon me for asking a basic question. What was the source of the artist renderings? Video or witness? And why did the original rendering change?

first sketch = witnesses plus artist interpretation of video footage
second sketch = a witness who reported something that was suspicious...this was done before the first sketch

Sipping some coffee and this thought about his Jekyll-Hyde FB posts hit me:

Severe sobriety issues. Fighting his demons. fighting urges. obsessions/compulsions.

past posts where he chastises women to be ladies, to dress modestly, where he worships his deceased mother? but on the other hand his misogynistic posts and references to a certain hub? Madonna/*advertiser censored* complex much?

It sure looks like (from his FB) he was fighting these urges since 2016. (At least) He’d be down, in a funk, melancholic, but “something happens?” and he’s on a high for a little while. Rinse. Repeat.

Question is, was he “high” from the acts or “low” from the acts?

All moo and rather rambling...

TGIF, hopefully today sheds more light and brings justice for Abby and Libby.

There's a video of his someone posted of all the little puppies en masse in a free-for-all chow down where he says the word "Guys". It gave me chills it sounded so similar to BG...to my ears.
I agree. Or, at least, there is nothing about his voice that definitively rules him out.

So many things match him to BG while, so far, nothing seems to rule him out.

jmo

I agree. Or, at least, there is nothing about his voice that definitively rules him out.

So many things match him to BG while, so far, nothing seems to rule him out.

jmo
Only thing that nags at me is his seeming stupidity in "s***ing where he lives" in committing these crimes against this little girl. To me I don't think he's even close to being a sharp tool in the shed.

BG committed much worse and has not been apprehended for it in over 4 years. Left a crime scene, a double homicide, without any undeniable DNA to follow (my opinion) and has eluded the local LE as well as state and FBI.

These seem like two different minds. I hope I'm wrong, ohhh how I praying I'm wrong.

Last edited:
its not a matter of being smart or cunning..he is ARROGANT . and his Facebook is a game to me..he's probably been setting this bad guy good guy persona on there intentionally..

he does think he is so smart..I see right thru him. mOO

its not a matter of being smart or cunning..he is ARROGANT . and his Facebook is a game to me..he's probably been setting this bad guy good guy persona on there intentionally..

he does think he is so smart..I see right thru him. mOO
I do see your point. Arrogance can be all that's needed sometimes. I've known people in my life who've used arrogance in a way that's served them well. I guess it's just really gnawing at me thinking that a lucky arrogant b****** has evaded justice for Abby and Libby...for so long.

I need to keep a more open mind.

I realize we have already discussed this inside outside backwards forwards for years, but taking a new look in the context of Chadwell...

I wonder, IF Chadwell is BG, did JC do something specific, communicate, leave something which lent to “good guy/bad guy, Opposite Day...”(thinking out loud). We talked all this before. Just wondering how it May or may not relate to Chadwell specifically. This was why I was wondering about his letter writing in prison, and if he writes letters, etc.[/QUOTE]
My take is the FBI or whomever lead him to address things in this manner. Good guy/Bad guy might fit this kind of killer. If so another box is checked off against JBC

:(@margarita25 Another random thought, re: taunting...

Maybe I’m projecting! (Ha) but some of his FB posts in Oct/Nov 2017 when DN was being looked at sure look like taunts.

remember how SM exploded in Sept when he (DN) was caught in CO? I’m sure the real killer was laughing it up!

Anyway, this is one I'm now stuck with from JCB’s 9/26/17 - (somewhat paraphrased)

*** saluting girls (my emphasis) who don’t wake up with perfect hair, who don’t wear gobs of makeup, who’d rather spend their day in jeans***

.. that soooo describes Abby and Libby .:(

(bless them

I realize we have already discussed this inside outside backwards forwards for years, but taking a new look in the context of Chadwell...

I wonder, IF Chadwell is BG, did JC do something specific, communicate, leave something which lent to “good guy/bad guy, Opposite Day...”(thinking out loud). We talked all this before. Just wondering how it May or may not relate to Chadwell specifically. This was why I was wondering about his letter writing in prison, and if he writes letters, etc.
My take is the FBI or whomever lead him to address things in this manner. Good guy/Bad guy might fit this kind of killer. If so another box is checked off against JBC[/QUOTE]

Agreed, and to bounce off of this, the thing I feel most strongly about re: the "signatures" found at the crime scene is that the bodies were partially concealed/covered.

This was solidified in the podcast when (I believe) Carter openly declines to answer a question about why the bodies weren't found during the initial search, when he could easily have just said "I dunno, they were kinda far away, they just weren't". So possibly this was taken as a sign of some level of remorse in the profiling?

I'm more inclined to think that (if I'm right) the covering was simply to prolong the time until discovering the bodies, which would be exactly what it accomplished, but whatever. For what it's worth, I am also kind of inclined to think that DC/FBI/whoever are right about the "little bit of conscience" part, but probably not in the same way they think it is.

Only thing that nags at me is his seeming stupidity in "s***ing where he lives" in committing these crimes against this little girl. To me I don't think he's even close to being a sharp tool in the shed.

BG committed much worse and has not been apprehended for it in over 4 years. Left a crime scene, a double homicide, without any undeniable DNA to follow (my opinion) and has eluded the local LE as well as state and FBI.

These seem like two different minds. I hope I'm wrong, ohhh how I praying I'm wrong.
But that's exactly why he got caught. He didn't follow the script he created for not getting caught.

Why didn't he follow the same script? Maybe he got lazy? Drunk? Prey crossed his path just as he was feeling like he wrecked his life (as he posted earlier that day)?

The crime at home doesn't rule him out for me.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member