GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
TY! It's good that Canepa still holds it all over Rita's head.
Truth or trial.
Has to make all 4 W's and FW nervous. Maybe a few other people too.
Think of all Rita could tell.
I would bet she has tons of info on Prior Bad Deeds. Just my opinion.

I never thought of that! That Rita maybe will testify to other things besides the document signature. Forging RN's signature is a bad act in itself.

I notice the Wagners will use people to get what they want, and hurt and kill people to get what they want. Then threaten them till they run away.

Imagine how RN was treated by that whole family, just stopping by to steal something, ask a favor, or want money. Not coming over just for her company alone.

I don't think that family has any conscience. Nothing evil they do bothers them. Keep a kid away from it's real mother and replace the mother -- so what -- steal your mom's signature -- no big deal -- threatening to kill 3 significant others and running them off -- par for the course they deserve it -- kill 8 people then 2 weeks later post on Facebook how much you love your farm and how happy the children are with their new chicken coop -- don't think about it look to the future. What's on TV?

Put attention on which of your buildings you want to burn down next, how far is your next drug run and will you be home for dinner? Spy on places to see how you can steal their stuff. Just another average working day for the Wagner crime family.

Just my point of view. Enjoy hearing yours.

Last edited:
I never thought of that! That Rita maybe will testify to other things besides the document signature. Forging RN's signature is a bad act in itself.

I notice the Wagners will use people to get what they want, and hurt and kill people to get what they want. Then threaten them till they run away.

Imagine how RN was treated by that whole family, just stopping by to steal something, ask a favor, or want money. Not coming over just for her company alone.

I don't think that family has any conscience. Nothing evil they do bothers them. Keep a kid away from it's real mother and replace the mother -- so what -- steal your mom's signature -- no big deal -- threatening to kill 3 significant others and running them off -- par for the course they deserve it -- kill 8 people then 2 weeks later post on Facebook how much you love your farm and how happy the children are with their new chicken coop -- don't think about it look to the future. What's on TV?

Put attention on which of your buildings you want to burn down next, how far is your next drug run and will you be home for dinner? Spy on places to see how you can steal their stuff. Just another average working day for the Wagner crime family.

Just my point of view. Enjoy hearing yours.

CC, That is one excellent description of the W's. !
Yes, "A Day InThe Life Of The Wagners"

MO

Quick note: 3 different caliber weapons are listed. That doesn't necessarily mean that there were only 3 guns used. MOO

See CC's post 727 on page 37 of this thread. Italicized text below was copied and pasted from that post, part of it underscored by me:

Jake Wagner, through his confession and admission, even led investigators to where they could recover the three guns he said his family used while killing the eight people in four homes in three separate locations.

Rhoden family murders: Tony Rhoden still grieving in Pike County

In George's Bond Hearing both Canepa and Scheiderer said there were 3 guns.

"Three guns were used your honor, three"

"There were 3 guns. A 40 caliber a 30 caliber and a 20 caliber"

See CC's post 727 on page 37 of this thread. Italicized text below was copied and pasted from that post, part of it underscored by me:

Jake Wagner, through his confession and admission, even led investigators to where they could recover the three guns he said his family used while killing the eight people in four homes in three separate locations.

Rhoden family murders: Tony Rhoden still grieving in Pike County

In George's Bond Hearing both Canepa and Scheiderer said there were 3 guns.

"Three guns were used your honor, three"

"There were 3 guns. A 40 caliber a 30 caliber and a 20 caliber"

Honesty might not be his best quality tho.

MOO, but I don't know if they could have pulled it off high in meth. The Manson Murders were chaotic to say the least.
When are AW and GW3 due in court next?

Neither has anything on their court schedule as of now.

You can check here at Pike County Court View

https://pikecountycpcourt.org/eserv...q5-AQor8n9BCdKFG1VvrVxR-JZhRSBnySs0cpjYq9pdiw

For anyone still wondering, the Wagners are incarcerated at the following jails:

Angela Wagner - Delaware County Jail
Billy Wagner - Butler County Jail
GW4 - Ross County Jail
Jake Wagner - Franklin County Jail

All have been incarcerated at these locations since their arrests.

No one has anything on their schedule with the exception of Jake, who still shows that his trial is scheduled for August 31, 2021. That probably won't change until his plea agreement and sentencing, etc. have been fully settled and approved by the courts.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link Betty:)

I'm subbing for @Niner,:) who I'm sure is busy elsewhere. I don't know how they keep up with all this.

We're in a holding pattern on this case right now. We won't know anything new until the court and the state wants us to know. There's probably a lot of work and negotiations going on behind the scenes right now and it's going to take a while.

• All the other defense attorneys have to review the evidence, including new evidence from Jake's admissions of guilt.
  • Judge Deering, defense and state have to finish reviewing and finalizing details of Jake's sentencing
  • All potential trials and plea negotiations are complicated because the rest of the defendants have a total of 22 counts against them, many with weapons and other specifications
  • Of the 22 counts (and specifications) in each defendant's indictment, some are capital offenses while others are varying degrees of felony charges, from 2nd to 5th degree felonies. All of those charges call for different penalties, including incarceration and fines
  • All of the 22 counts (and specifications) carry differing terms for probation/parole, etc. Those have to be agreed upon even if it means the defendant will likely spend the rest of their life in jail
  • The judge has to decide whether sentences will be served consecutively or concurrently, this may vary from charge to charge and from defendant to defendant.
  • Each defendant has to weigh their odds of getting some charges thrown out by going to trial. It will be difficult with Jake's testimony against them.
  • Even if a defendant didn't pull a trigger on the night of the murders, they can still be charged with murder if they knew of the plan, knew it was being carried out and did nothing.
Hope that helps, just a review of what we already know.

I'm subbing for @Niner,:) who I'm sure is busy elsewhere. I don't know how they keep up with all this.

We're in a holding pattern on this case right now. We won't know anything new until the court and the state wants us to know. There's probably a lot of work and negotiations going on behind the scenes right now and it's going to take a while.

• All the other defense attorneys have to review the evidence, including new evidence from Jake's admissions of guilt.
  • Judge Deering, defense and state have to finish reviewing and finalizing details of Jake's sentencing
  • All potential trials and plea negotiations are complicated because the rest of the defendants have a total of 22 counts against them, many with weapons and other specifications
  • Of the 22 counts (and specifications) in each defendant's indictment, some are capital offenses while others are varying degrees of felony charges, from 2nd to 5th degree felonies. All of those charges call for different penalties, including incarceration and fines
  • All of the 22 counts (and specifications) carry differing terms for probation/parole, etc. Those have to be agreed upon even if it means the defendant will likely spend the rest of their life in jail
  • The judge has to decide whether sentences will be served consecutively or concurrently, this may vary from charge to charge and from defendant to defendant.
  • Each defendant has to weigh their odds of getting some charges thrown out by going to trial. It will be difficult with Jake's testimony against them.
  • Even if a defendant didn't pull a trigger on the night of the murders, they can still be charged with murder if they knew of the plan, knew it was being carried out and did nothing.
Hope that helps, just a review of what we already know.
I think GW4 looked truly po'd at his hearing, even with a mask on.

How long does it take to come to grips with your brother taking a plea and agreeing to testify against you and your parents.

And then you think of the rest of the family. Wonder how FW will wind up in all this. In that other acts document it left it wide open, IMO, for her to be charged after the other 3 finally take the plea. Knowingly covering up the crimes of aggravated murder 8 times over and lying about circumstances to a grand jury.

Did we think Rita was completely off the hook?
I am still looking at Rita - here are the last entries.
Rita's case is listed as undisposed
Rita was charged with 5 different counts.
Rita pled guilty to only one count.
It looks to me like other counts are still on the record for trial.

Date Docket Text

12/02/2019 PLEA OF GUILTY -- DEFENDANT HAS ENTERED A PLEA OF GUILTY TO THE STIPULATED LESSER INCLUDED OFFENSE OF COUNT 4, TO WIT: OBSTRUCTING OFFICIAL BUSINESS, 2921.31, M-2

01/21/2020 STATE'S SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY FILED

06/04/2020 MOTION TO APPOINT SPECIAL PROSECUTOR FILED PROSECUTING ATTORNEY: JUNK, ROBERT

06/04/2020 ENTRY APPOINTING SPECIAL PROSECUTOR, ANGELA CANEPA. FILED AND MAILED COPIES CDB

06/19/2020 MOTION TO WITHDRAW APPEARANCE OF COUNSEL Attorney: O'BRIEN, CAROL

06/22/2020 ENTRY--THE MOTION FILED BY THE STATE OF OHIO, THROUGH THE OHIO ATTORNEY GENERAL, REQUESTING TO WITHDRAW THE APPEARANCE OF THE ATTORNEY OHIO ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE AS COUNSEL OF RECORD IS WELL-TAKEN. THE COURT HEREBY GRANTS THE MOTION TO WITHDRAW APPEARANCE OF COUNSEL FILED B THE OHIO ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE. FILED AND MAILED COPIES CDB

06/24/2020 MOTION TO APPOINT SPECIAL PROSECUTOR, D ANDREW WILSON TO ASSIST THE PIKE COUNTY PROSECUTOR IN THE PROSECUTION OF ALL MATTERS INVOLVING AND ARISING OUT OF THIS CASE Attorney: ROBERT JUNK

06/24/2020 ENTRY APPOINTING SPECIAL PROSECUTOR, D ANDREW WILSON, TO ASSIST THE PIKE COUNTY PROSECUTOR IN THE PROSECUTION OF ALL MATTERS INVOLVING AND ARISING OUT OF THIS CASE
###
So if Rita still has counts against her, Rita will be more likely to testify truthfully, or she is back in court. This could be why FW may think $$ can solve the problem of Rita and truth vs lies.

She is a State's Witness now. She won't be sentenced until the trials are over and her evidence has been used to convict the W4.

I know very little also, so I agree.
Anyone more familiar than we are?
Who can comment -
Now what about Gary.
It was described as a muzzle placed very close to the head, I believe.
Does a 22 have what is considered a muzzle or would a muzzle be one of the other two guns.
The muzzle is the front end of the barrel where the bullet exits the gun on its way to the target. Sometimes the muzzle is covered by some sort of muzzle device, while other times the muzzle is exposed and can be readily seen. Unless it has a muzzle device, it is usually the forward most part of the gun.

I think last August, all of the W's (including RN) were full of themselves. Perhaps a few of them have acquired some humility since then.

It's beyond me how any of them felt justified in their rudeness and disrespect towards the court and the Rhoden/Manley/Gilley families. Did they really think it would be ok to plot and commit the murder of 8 people, then thumb their nose at the public and the judicial system?

All of them thought they were above the law. All of them felt completely justified in brutally murdering 8 innocent people and woe be to any of us who thought they should be held accountable. RN was bad, but there was none worse than FW, with her big media campaign, getting interviews, skewing reporting, trying to get reporters and LEO's fired from their jobs.

I think GW4 looked truly po'd at his hearing, even with a mask on.
How long does it take to come to grips with your brother taking a plea and agreeing to testify against you and your parents.
And then you think of the rest of the family. Wonder how FW will wind up in all this. In that other acts document it left it wide open, IMO, for her to be charged after the other 3 finally take the plea. Knowingly covering up the crimes of aggravated murder 8 times over and lying about circumstances to a grand jury.
I so agree, IMO, it will not end well for Fred. It is my hope that FW gets what she deserves both on this earth and in h*ll.

Just connecting the dots on the latest SSD allude to many financial transactions between Fred and the W4. If Fred was involved financially from Billy's drug running it will not end well for her.

JMO, MOO, etc.

It's impossible for me to have sympathy for the whole lot of those associated with the murders. Hopefully, Jake will have to come clean on who knew what and when? If any are complicit in helping coverup or hindering the investigation, I can only hope the guilty party/parties end up in prison along side their murdering family members.

Has it ever been disclosed why AW only spent a year in the Air Force prior to being discharged? I can't post the article where it was mentioned she spent roughly a year in the AF, so, again, I'll go with JMO MOO

I so agree, IMO, it will not end well for Fred. It is my hope that FW gets what she deserves both on this earth and in h*ll.

Just connecting the dots on the latest SSD allude to many financial transactions between Fred and the W4. If Fred was involved financially from Billy's drug running it will not end well for her.

JMO, MOO, etc.

I used to think her financial involvement in the murders was limited to allowing Billy and others to use her online accounts to buy supplies, electronics, etc. for spying, murdering, etc. plus helping them pay for living in Alaska. But the transactions showing up in the latest supplemental discovery seem more extensive than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KreepinSavage