IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: possible disturbing implications.

Can someone please take a closer look at this photo posted by JBC on FB? What do you see just underneath/behind that arm?

Facebook

If anyone has any shoe knowledge, perhaps they can help identify the shoe that appears in the pic. (if it is a shoe)
Marking spot, good eye, that object/pink coloring slipped by me the first time, but I’m still in “fetch data” robot mode and haven’t gone in for any close examination or analysis yet.

I have some other notes actually on this particular trip I’m working on wrt potential “patterns”. Marking spot and pic for this reference, thank you @ZoriahNZ.

June 13, 2020
Brian Chadwell
In the woods
Sat am, drunk and loving life
fire in background
Striped shirt
Pink object in background

So many things are starting to stand out that I didn’t see before. Like why in the world is his bike hidden up in a tree in the July 4, 2020 post?
What? Help, cause I think I see it but I feel like the first day my daughter brought over a present for me - 1st Gen IPad. We found this game: find the little things or something like that.

<Modsnip: removed attachments - can’t post FB screenshots>

Last edited by a moderator:
So many things are starting to stand out that I didn’t see before. Like why in the world is his bike hidden up in a tree in the July 4, 2020 post?

July 5, 2020
Trees/woods
“Always look up”
Brian Chadwell

* @Tiff23fr
I see July 5, do you see July 4? I have noticed some dates that are screwy in my notes. Is there a FB element which makes dates wonky? tia.

Last edited:
July 5, 2020
Trees/woods
“Always look up”
Brian Chadwell

* @Tiff23fr
I see July 5, do you see July 4? I have noticed some dates that are screwy in my notes. Is there a FB element which makes dates wonky? tia.

I see it as July 4 on my end. I am not sure about dates appearing differently.
Did you also note the June 1, 2020 photo?
He is standing in front of a tree on the ground (wearing striped shirt) and there appears to be papers/drawings on the ground in the background (look directly over his head).

I see it as July 4 on my end. I am not sure about dates appearing differently.
Did you also note the June 1, 2020 photo? Rsbm
I wonder why you see a different date.

This is messing me up bigtime, bc this means my dates are off in my photo index thing...no wonder things are so wonky, I’m looking at my notes going WTH is going on, seeing confusing errors, panic bc I am meticulous and was noting/evaluating some patterns based on dates. For example, in my notes which I’m working on now, I noticed two different dates wearing the same clothes, so I figured that was evidence he camped there overnight, but if the dates are screwy...GAH, pulling hair out. Could it be a time zone thing? This does not make happy.

Grrrrrr.

Last edited:
I wonder why you see a different date.

This is messing me up bigtime, bc this means my dates are off in my photo index thing...no wonder things are so wonky, I’m looking at my notes going with is going on, seeing confusing errors, panic bc I am meticulous and was noting/evaluating some patterns based on dates. For example, in my notes which I’m working on now, I noticed two different dates wearing the same clothes, so I figured that was evidence he camped there overnight, but if the dates are screwy...GAH, pulling hair out. Could it be a time zone thing? This does not make happy.

Grrrrrr.
Cannot access FB, but thinking it might be a time zone thing, maybe even (depending on time of year) daylight savings thing. speculation.

Omg, re: “always look up”, I just remembered something: remember the whole roundabout about whether or not someone was actually in the trees, and that was eventually debunked?

Next we’ll be hearing there really was a baby goat. :rolleyes:

(*I’m not saying he really was in the trees, just bouncing off the earlier facetious remarks about “if it turns out there really was a puppy...”)

Last edited:
I was going to ask if anyone else was seeing the same thing. I wanted to make sure my eyes were not messing with me.
I was going to ask if anyone else was seeing the same thing. I wanted to make sure my eyes were not messing with me.
I’m not seeing it and I’m trying so hard!

I am sorry as it seems there may be some errors in my previous photo index notes re: dates and descriptions, trying to figure it out and correct it all now. I’ve already noticed something screwy...I wonder if dates are different based on if one is logged in or not. I want to apologize for any errors and let you all know I am having an absolute meltdown over this. I do NOT like posting information with errors, so please know that right now. Need to get to the bottom of this.

Cannot access FB, but thinking it might be a time zone thing, maybe even (depending on time of year) daylight savings thing. speculation.

@Tiff23fr and I just cross checked time zones with each other, and the difference in time shouldn’t affect this.

Let’s see if there’s a discrepancy when if I’m logged in or not, brb.

Rumour, speculation, imo.
''He went under the user name Outlaw313 (@brianchadwell313).''

There is something important stated at 1:37 IMO:
"People want to make the assumption that the voice saying "down the hill" it belongs to the person captured in the image from the cell phone, that's not necessarily the case."

"People want to make the assumption that the voice saying "down the hill" it belongs to the person captured in the image from the cell phone, that's not necessarily the case."
OMG. Noting for later.

LE actually says this!!!!

WTH.

Eta: Bagged and tagged:

1:37

*note to notate further, date/speaker

Last edited:
Children are taught to be polite, respectful, kind, etc. This is really important, however it makes me nervous if their gut might say something feels off/not right, but they stay polite, don't want to be rude. I want them to feel empowered in these situations and know, even though it's an adult, you can react in a way that protects you. Manners go out the window. I'm speaking in general and not on any specific case. IMO
I think this is so important. We always tell our kids it’s okay to hurt adults feelings. If you’re wrong about a person, they understand your hesitation, if you’re right, it just might save your life.
Warning: possible disturbing implications.

Can someone please take a closer look at this photo posted by JBC on FB? What do you see just underneath/behind that arm?

Facebook

If anyone has any shoe knowledge, perhaps they can help identify the shoe that appears in the pic. (if it is a shoe)
It looks like he’s on his knees that’s his leg and foot. Get on your knees on the ground, you’ll see that’s exactly what it is. I know because I have a weird selfie where I was like, what the heck is that, then realized it was my own leg bent weird.

OMG. Noting for later.

LE actually says this!!!!

WTH.

;) Watch out for those trees at the other end...:JMO
I have tried and tried to move away from it, but IMO this is LE stating it is possible they have played the voice over the wrong image IMO. If they did, imagine how that would mess with the perps head.

;) Watch out for those trees at the other end...:JMO
I have tried and tried to move away from it, but IMO this is LE stating it is possible they have played the voice over the wrong image IMO. If they did, imagine how that would mess with the perps head.
My brain is not prepared for this discussion lol.

Yeah I just can’t with this right now. :D

Going back into robot mode. But let’s just say I think I have reference on this which...

Yeah, I just can’t even right now.

I don't get it what could that mean...more than one person? When was that piece recorded?

As we are anxiously awaiting confirmation from L.E., I cannot imagine what Kelsi and her family are going through right now - waiting...waiting...hoping...

Kelsi German

April 30, 2021
@libertyg_sister
·
45m

Replying to
@BriJjohnson22
Definitely not! I’m glad they are. But as much as I want it to be him, I will wait until LE tells me to be hopeful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2