IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly! <modsnip> you can go right through Delphi coming from the Logansport area to get to Kokomo. So that coupled with all of his outdoor/camping pics leads me to think it’s more than reasonably possible that <modsnip> he spent a significant amount of time in Delphi walking in the parks/trails areas. (I live 9 minutes from Delphi and there’s multiple places to go and walk trails and get deep into the woods around water).

Another significant thing to me is the tattoo on each arm of a girl with blood coming out of her eyes. The little girl that was kidnapped and rescued by the police on April 19 stated that he strangled/choked her until blood came out of her eyes. With that being said he already had the tattoos on his arms of blood coming out of a girls eyes and frankly if that’s not something that he’d done before then how would you know that happens let alone have tattoos of it. If the tattoos are of Libby and Abby, and the details of their murders haven’t been released, then how would he know that they had blood coming out of their eyes?

Do you have a link for the 9 year old having blood came out of her eyes?

I’ve seen that her eyes had petechia but not actual blood like his tattoos.

The quote was about LE saying that the voice isn't necessarily him. I'm not reading into it that much. It's just that they can't yet say that it's definitely him (or not him).

The quote is from a clip from 2017. In 2019, Carter emphasized that the voice belonged to the man on the bridge and it is 1 person speaking. What changed in those 2 years to allow them to draw that conclusion, I couldn't say.

Has this been posted yet?

I believe he had another fb account with matching places lived and schools.

Brian Chadwell

I could be mistaken because not much there but still an account. Jmo

Has anyone looked at IN marriage licenses. Although I only want his marriage known because he was married I don't think it right to expose the exwife. Which is why I did not include the link.

Last edited:
Just a random thought but, what are the odds, that the man responsible for killing Abby and Libby, could be so lucky/crafty/smart/something? to avoid capture for over 4 years, but be so sloppy as to get caught, literally in action, of attacking another girl?

I know there are always those anecdotes like the mobster getting busted for tax evasion and Bundy getting busted by a traffic cop. But it does seem like a huge stretch to think it's the same person, even though he does look exactly like the first sketch. I don't know, I'm definitely on the fence.

jmo

Just a random thought but, what are the odds, that the man responsible for killing Abby and Libby, could be so lucky/crafty/smart/something? to avoid capture for over 4 years, but be so sloppy as to get caught, literally in action, of attacking another girl?

I know there are always those anecdotes like the mobster getting busted for tax evasion and Bundy getting busted by a traffic cop. But it does seem like a huge stretch to think it's the same person, even though he does look exactly like the first sketch. I don't know, I'm definitely on the fence.

jmo

Or maybe he just got super lucky in regards to previous attacks? I don't think BG is as smart as we think he is.

Posted: Jan 15, 2018 9:22 AM
Updated: Jan 15, 2018 3:51 PM
UPDATE: In an updated post, The Bledsoe County Sheriff's Department clarifies the suspect "has not been seen in Bledsoe County or any other counties in Tn. It is a nationwide search."

ORIGINAL STORY:
BLEDSOE COUNTY. Tenn. (WLFI) — The FBI has reportedly extended the search for the alleged murderer of two Delphi teenagers into southeastern Tennessee. This is according to post on the Bledsoe County Sheriff's Department Facebook page from Sunday night.

Tennessee sheriff clarifies statement about Delphi suspect search

LaFollette
Google Maps

eta:
Delphi murders' investigation extend into TN

Last edited:
He took a road trip to Daytona Beach in April 2020, according to Facebook posts and pictures. Some of the later photos show him wearing a hat from Daytona Beach. He also switches cars in that approximate timeframe. I think I'm going to go look at murders between the Lafayette area and Daytona Beach in April last year...probably nothing, but it's nagging at me.

He took a road trip to Daytona Beach in April 2020, according to Facebook posts and pictures. Some of the later photos show him wearing a hat from Daytona Beach. He also switches cars in that approximate timeframe. I think I'm going to go look at murders between the Lafayette area and Daytona Beach in April last year...probably nothing, but it's nagging at me.

I've had the same thought, wondering if the 9 year old from this latest vile incident was his first, or his last. If last, how many other unsolved cases are lingering in places he's been, besides Abby and Libby's case?

"Our patrol division saved that child's life," said Lafayette Police Department Juvenile Detective Division's Lt. Jay Rosen.

"They were tenacious on getting into that house and going in there and finding and rescuing that child," Rosen said.

"We were knocking on doors and there were neighbors that said they saw the child there at that house," said Rosen.

Lafayette Police say department protocol played a key in finding missing child

Hey everyone,

This thread has been pretty much taken over by discussion of the Delphi case. We know it's hard because everyone is so enthusiastic about seeing this dude go down for everything under the sun, but can we please try to keep Delphi related convo over in the the Delphi thread dedicated to Abby and Libby's case.

We don't want this little victim's case totally overshadowed. She deserves her own justice separate and apart from other cases.

Try your best !!

Thanks.

Hi @Sillybilly ~

Would it be a better alternative to discuss Chadwell on Libby &Abby's thread?
Or is the potential connection meant to stay on Chadwell's threads?
Just for clarification.
The 9 year old and her family are in my thoughts daily..

Uh, sorry, not seeing it.

This is one of those Rorschach test things again, like the "car" beneath the bridge?

It's like the case from 2008 where most of us studied twigs, leaves, and trash until we were either cross-eyed or blind!

I have no idea what I am looking at even with 500% magnification. It is bluish grey and elongated but no idea what it is.

MOO

The photo in which he is atop a mountain, hands in pocket, in TN he self-identified as being between Jacksboro and Caryville. Still a couple hours from Bledsoe County, but it’s an interesting find.
It’s the first time I’ve noticed he lists his current city as Jacksboro. I probably missed it. The thread moves so fast. So I guess he had jobs there. Where did he live? A house? Did he have family to stay with? Homeless? Did he stay at the shelters along his paths? I wish we had a way to find missing girls and women from those types of missions. So many homeless men and women are found dead without ever being reported missing. Homeless people are avoided. Society doesn’t want to see the realities of addiction, mental illness and poverty. Even when we do report them missing. LE doesn’t care. They just put names and dates on a piece of paper and throw it in the tray. Do we know Chadwell’s drink of choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus