DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #9

Hey guys... I just started listening to a podcast Through the Cracks. It talks about Relisha.

I still think about her often.
I am listening to it too, which caused me to come back and skim these threads. I’m a little concerned about the journalist’s portrayal of MYT (she depicts her as a caring and devoted mother and grandmother and no mention of drug abuse and abandonment).

I think about her always. I went down the rabbit hole of friends on fb and ended up in some reeeeally bad and scary places. I dont stop following a track easily, but thay one stopped me. And I will never stop thinking of Relisha. Whatever her fate was is awful. She is important and needs to be located.

I think about her always. I went down the rabbit hole of friends on fb and ended up in some reeeeally bad and scary places. I dont stop following a track easily, but thay one stopped me. And I will never stop thinking of Relisha. Whatever her fate was is awful. She is important and needs to be located.

Anything related to Relisha?

Anything related to Relisha?
No. Just to men in other countries who had lots of photos around lots of kids and very disturbing friends lists. Some were at vacation type resorts. Made me very aware that if I ever travel, not to let my guard down around anyone getting too friendly, even when you feel safe at a resort.

Saw this tonight while I was browsing through YouTube...

I would like to hear thoughts if you all have any. I will be posting mine soon. I need to review the case and re-watch this a couple times before I write my reflections. I will make sure to post over the weekend...see you all soon! ;)

Attachments

• BF4B6FDC-0F52-42DE-8DA8-71B89F1F9B8A.jpeg
    BF4B6FDC-0F52-42DE-8DA8-71B89F1F9B8A.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 5DC2F01B-E522-43C8-B786-8F917197F326.jpeg
    5DC2F01B-E522-43C8-B786-8F917197F326.jpeg
    252.6 KB · Views: 6
JUL 11

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Relisha Rudd was last seen on March 1, 2014. At the time she was 8-years-old. Now more than 8 years after her disappearance the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children released an age progression photo of what Relisha might look today at 16 years old.

DEC 5, 2022
Relisha Rudd

relisha_rudd.jpg

8-year-old Relisha Rudd disappeared from a homeless shelter in Washington, D.C. She was last seen on security footage on March 1, 2014, with a janitor from the shelter, Kahlil Tatum. Relisha attended a nearby elementary school and had suddenly stopped showing up in February. The search for Relisha led officers to a Red Roof Inn in Prince George’s County, Maryland on March 20, 2014. Inside, they found Tatum’s wife, Andrea. She had been shot to death. Tatum was added to the FBI's most wanted list. On March 31, 2014, police conducted a search for Relisha in Kenilworth Park where they found Kahlil Tatum dead. Police say Tatum killed his wife and then himself. Relisha has not been found. She would be 16 years old today. As of November 2022, there have been no new updates in Relisha's case. The Metro Police Department asks anyone who has information regarding Relisha’s disappearance to please call them at 202-727-9099 or text the tip line at 50411.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back