IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
This is a super creepy photo from his facebook - the little girl has fingernails done and I think a loop piercing in her ear. But I can't tell for sure.
Facebook
This is what I was mentioning.
That's why you joined right? That's what you said.
This is just so off somehow.
Something is not right. Those nails are groomed and for a very long time for a girl of her age.
Makes me super uncomfortable.

JBC was just released on parole in SD in 19 March 2009. Aren't there restrictions in terms of leaving the state when you are on parole? I mean you can apply for permission via employment opportunities. That would be on record like when he was granted permission to move back to Indiana.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
A Mother’s Love
“We’re all brothers. We’re all sisters.”
“Let’s stay united.”
Manifesto Onus: Mother

Laura
*imo
*covert message to brothers and sisters*

Geez... what an actor. Maybe I just don't understand TikTok and different forums... but his short little "speeches" just seem so ..so programmed.

But Stella.... you bring up Laura. There is just so much more to understand about his mother, in my mind... and feel we are getting so very little. I hope you continue digging... you come up with such great stuff.... thanks

upload_2021-5-6_5-59-33.png

Estimates of Aryan Brotherhood membership vary from 15,000 to 20,000 members in and out of prison.[1][3][30]

The Aryan Brotherhood has members inside federal and state prisons, and outside on the streets. All members are Caucasian, and are either in prison or have been in prison. Joining is difficult. New members are on probation for a year, must swear a blood oath for life, and must commit a violent act to join the Brotherhood, such as killing a rival inmate, assaulting an officer or murdering a black or Hispanic prisoner.[31] Members are inculcated with various reading materials smuggled into prisons published by Aryan Nations, Militia of Montana, and other groups,[32] as well as Mein Kampf, The Art of War, and Machiavelli's The Prince.[3] Early members liked the Western novels of Louis L'Amour, source of the organization's self-proclaimed "the Brand" moniker. Therefore, they perpetuated an admiration for the outlaw gunslingers of the American West. Members also have a fondness for medieval Vikings and the piratesof the Golden Age.

A Mother’s Love
“We’re all brothers. We’re all sisters.”
“Let’s stay united.”
Manifesto Onus: Mother

Laura
*imo
*covert message to brothers and sisters*
I don't think that was a message to his family. We don't even know his siblings were on Tiktok - most adults are not as it's mostly a young person's platform. (Yes, I know some adults are there.)

At the time he made those videos, it was the time of the ending days of the George Floyd trials. There was a lot of buzz on all social media about that. Young people are interested in the topic - and JBC was interested in young people so I think he saw a lot of videos on Tiktok about the trial as he was cruising the platform. I honestly think he was responding to current events. I can easily see him as anti cop. He went to prison for fighting a police officer and has a history of resisting arrest. I'm sure the trial interested him.

I think he was expressing support for what he interpreted on Tiktok having to do with current events that brought people from different backgrounds together.

My opinion only.

I don't think that was a message to his family. We don't even know his siblings were on Tiktok - most adults are not as it's mostly a young person's platform. (Yes, I know some adults are there.)

At the time he made those videos, it was the time of the ending days of the George Floyd trials. There was a lot of buzz on all social media about that. Young people are interested in the topic - and JBC was interested in young people so I think he saw a lot of videos on Tiktok about the trial as he was cruising the platform. I honestly think he was responding to current events. I can easily see him as anti cop. He went to prison for fighting a police officer and has a history of resisting arrest. I'm sure the trial interested him.

I think he was expressing support for what he interpreted on Tiktok having to do with current events that brought people from different backgrounds together.

My opinion only.
Not a message to his family
A message to his released from incarceration: brothers and sisters
BROTHERHOOD

Not a message to his family
A message to his released from incarceration: brothers and sisters
BROTHERHOOD
I can see that he would express support for fellow ex-cons, but I don't think the message was to them. He's on Tiktok to cruise for young people, imo, and was likely honestly moved by the current events at the time (in his warped way).

And, to be honest, I think he was responding to creativity he saw on Tiktok. I do think he likes the arts. Don't jump on me! I think he is drawn to music, a poetic way of thinking, beauty in nature, new ways of expressing creativity. I DO NOT FIND HIM A NICE PERSON IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER and I'm not trying to find good in him. but I do think he's attracted to artistic endeavors and given a different life, could've developed that. But he is severely stunted and warped. imo

Anyway, I don't think he belongs to any prison gangs for the simple reason that I don't think anyone likes him enough to let him into a gang. Seriously.

jmo

I can see that he would express support for fellow ex-cons, but I don't think the message was to them. He's on Tiktok to cruise for young people, imo, and was likely honestly moved by the current events at the time (in his warped way).

And, to be honest, I think he was responding to creativity he saw on Tiktok. I do think he likes the arts. Don't jump on me! I think he is drawn to music, a poetic way of thinking, beauty in nature, new ways of expressing creativity. I DO NOT FIND HIM A NICE PERSON IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER and I'm not trying to find good in him. but I do think he's attracted to artistic endeavors and given a different life, could've developed that. But he is severely stunted and warped. imo

Anyway, I don't think he belongs to any prison gangs for the simple reason that I don't think anyone likes him enough to let him into a gang. Seriously.

jmo
I have much respect for all of your opinions. I disagree with your gang statement. I have worked with gangs and studied them extensively. He’s a prime candidate. I supervised both male and female inmates at DOC.

I have much respect for all of your opinions. I disagree with your gang statement. I have worked with gangs and studied them extensively. He’s a prime candidate. I supervised both male and female inmates at DOC.
I defer to your experience. I don't see him as involved with any group whatsoever, but what do I know.

jmo

Adding this over here because there are so many convo's going on..

One thing...as far as his defense goes for the little girl at his house.
well there is none..and there are no mitigating circumstances that can help their client.

as a matter of fact he might as well be charged with murder, because the fact that she didn't die went entirely against his intentions, which were to kill her and conceal her body. God knows what all he has been doing with those dogs.

mOO

I do think that he can be superficially, or at least initially, charming. He was actually married at one point, and appeared to have other relationships, but none of these seem to have lasted long, going from his FB, IMO.

I wonder if when things start going wrong in life, he drinks more. Then, the alcohol lowers his inhibitions, and the dark, angry, violent impulses rise to the surface.

Was he planning to abduct the sweet little girl in Lafayette that day? Were the urges getting stronger, and he saw an opportunity?

Thank goodness for the quick actions of her mom and police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa