UK - Julia James, 53, murdered, Snowdown, Kent, 27 April 2021 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO But I'm not convinced he's anything to do with it. Why would he return the following day when its all over the news and the area is crawling with police?
You would be surprised as to just how many offenders do this . They have an inherent need to be there and to try and glean information from others as to what is known so far and often will purposely insert themselves into the investigation. I am not saying that this is the case here but it does happen and more than you would think

JMO But I'm not convinced he's anything to do with it. Why would he return the following day when its all over the news and the area is crawling with police?
You would be surprised as to just how many offenders do this . They have an inherent need to be there and to try and glean information from others as to what is known so far and often will purposely insert themselves into the investigation. I am not saying that this is the case here but it does happen and more than you would think
I read it ten times and I cannot answer this question.
No idea.
I have my suspicions but I will say no more for the time being

Not just a guy out flying his drone then?

I read it ten times and I cannot answer this question.
No idea.

Kent Police discount man they appealed to hear from?
Source please ? This is not what they have said to my knowledge but I will stand corrected if I am wrong

Up until that last sentence of the statement released I'd have been prepared to rule him out. But that last sentence is a puzzler and could be interpreted as we've got him but would still be appreciative of more information if you have it. Not sure what to make of it now hopefully we'll find out soon enough.
If they’d have arrested him they’d have said so. He’s clearly not under arrest, so either he’s not a suspect, or he is a suspect but they have so little evidence that they can’t even justify arresting him, let alone charging him.

I suspect he had nothing to do with it.

If they’d have arrested him they’d have said so. He’s clearly not under arrest, so either he’s not a suspect, or he is a suspect but they have so little evidence that they can’t even justify arresting him, let alone charging him.

I suspect he had nothing to do with it.

Or, they now know who he is but haven’t been able to find him yet to speak to... as for arresting, I imagine they would need something more compelling than “being seen in the vicinity the following day” in order to make an arrest. But we won’t have heard anything if they haven’t even been able to question him, so I can’t eg see there being a warrant put out for his arrest unless the police have more than they are letting on. Which doesn’t really seem to be the case given the nature of press conferences and news requests to date. I just hope they get a break in the case soon (so some of the less savoury but predictable speculation is put to bed).

I was convinced they must have had some evidence he was involved in order to make a national press appeal. Appears not to be the case.

If he wasn't involved, it seems very unfair his photograph is now plastered all over the internet. MOO

I think that he might have been flying drones often in that area.

Hencewhy the witness seeing him few times out in the field and the holdall bag.

Police might just hoped to get hold of his drone footage as it might have the 'vital information'.

Thoughts anyone?

yes! i can imagine any drone footage would be invaluable,can you imagine if the whole event was caught on film this way!?
I'm playing catch up on this. Have LE said they no longer need to speak to this person, or have spoken to him and ruled him out, or have yet to identify him? How do we know he flies drones?

I'm playing catch up on this. Have LE said they no longer need to speak to this person, or have spoken to him and ruled him out, or have yet to identify him? How do we know he flies drones?
They've identified the man and don't need any more information about him at this time. We don't know he flies drones, it's people speculating.

Answering my own question: LE have said he has been identified but not that he is no longer part of the investigation or that he has been interviewed even.

Yes I live locally and it's the first time I've seen them search here

I saw they were searching woodland at the top of Out Elmstead Lane- is there a possibility he’s gone by foot across the footbridge over the A2 into the fields adjacent to Out Elmstead Lane? Wonder if there is any dashcam footage from cars travelling on the A2 of that footbridge?

Not just a guy out flying his drone then?
It's not the guy I asked who was flying his drone nearby a few weeks earlier. I think there are quite a few urban exolorers who go to the colliery and others who fly drones in the area. Looking on youtube there are also off road four wheel groups who use the nearby area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500