Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #55 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll add one more that grabbed my attention, the fake furrowed brow. Dumb as that sounds, it added to the level of disingenuous concern for Suzanne I saw in that video.
Yes, I noticed that. He also has the wrinkled forehead in his mugshot so I thought he just had a naturally wrinkled brow. There's definitely a forced "concerned" look in his video, though. I bet he never wanted to do it at all, but his nephew convinced him. Imo

I would be willing to bet that one of the reasons CBI was looking for anyone who had been contact with SM on any secret apps was due to Melinda's statement that Suzanne was scared of Barry. Perhaps they were looking for anyone else to confirm any of Barry's cruel behavior towards Suzanne , in hopes that she had shared the details with any of her close friends.

It must have been so terrifying to live with a monster. And she was not wrong to be scared of him. Just horrific. I'm so sorry, Suzanne.

Yes, I noticed that. He also has the wrinkled forehead in his mugshot so I thought he just had a naturally wrinkled brow. There's definitely a forced "concerned" look in his video, though. I bet he never wanted to do it at all, but his nephew convinced him. Imo
Maybe, but that poses a question in my opinion, out of his concern over her aunt's disappearance or for "other reasons" ?

MOO.

Maybe, but that poses a question in my opinion, out of his concern over her aunt's disappearance or for "other reasons" ?

MOO.
I think he was concerned over Suzanne's disappearance and Barry did not want to raise any suspicion so he went along with it. I don't think Barry confessed to anyone, not even close friends or family. He may never admit to it.

I just want to be sure I understand ---

The Husband who vowed to search every day for his wife, and managed to search ALL the mountains, while gaining guardianship, selling off properties and traveling back and forth to Indiana, the One Thing he actually DID DO -- the green lawn infomercial -- he did UNDER DURESS?!

IMO he wasn't feigning worry; he was trying to contain ANGER. He was mad he had to do ANYthing.

The brow, the head-shaking -- he was put out.

I really wish his arms and hands were visible in that video, his first appearance since her disappearance, a full week's worth of healing later.

Why so secretive? Why so hidden?

Scratches? Bite mark?

JMO

I just want to be sure I understand ---

The Husband who vowed to search every day for his wife, and managed to search ALL the mountains, while gaining guardianship, selling off properties and traveling back and forth to Indiana, the One Thing he actually DID DO -- the green lawn infomercial -- he did UNDER DURESS?!

IMO he wasn't feigning worry; he was trying to contain ANGER. He was mad he had to do ANYthing.

The brow, the head-shaking -- he was put out.

I really wish his arms and hands were visible in that video, his first appearance since her disappearance, a full week's worth of healing later.

Why so secretive? Why so hidden?

Scratches? Bite mark?

JMO
bbm
1,000 "Likes" for this post !

Re. the bolded : Exactly.
Remember at the beginning of her vanishing he wanted to be known as "the husband".
Imo.

Friends are often fed specific narratives by the controlling person. The rumored information came from elsewhere and I know from my own experience that people who live in controlling households try very hard to keep their experiences a secret. I have so many examples of this from my own research.
I wish I had lived near SM and BM and had met him with her. I would have (like many of you here) been able to spot him in no time flat. If we had been at church together she would have known parts of my story...enough to know she could have reached out for help. And after meeting him I would have known to keep and eye out for her...and on him.

I rewatched that Dateline episode that was posted earlier to see the daughter's perspective. But I came away with the husband getting busted over a flashlight (well and his brother).
But that small little flashlight in the grass....LE knew it was him. I have a feeling Suzanne's personal article that was found has the same effect.

I've never heard that Barry followed true crime. Andy described him as a workaholic, almost to the point of obsession. I don't know how he would have found the time. I think he just concentrated on looking like the sincere, grieving husband in that video.
he went hunting all the time. his pals said he listened to true crime during his time in the woods.

Could very well be. All of the townhouses there where B lives have been built in the last year or are currently in the process of being built.

He could have donated his time there using the construction zone to hide things. No one would notice a landscaper being out of place driving a Bobcat around moving earth and rocks just before the footers are poured.

JMO
If homes are in the process of being built, perhaps this was another reason to arrest BM. Had he hidden her in foundations?

Thank you. I know LE kept everything about their investigation so secret I just couldn’t see them giving Chris M information about the arrest. But it was very coincidental he was in Salida that day. Thanks again.

Didn't he also say in his 2nd of 2 vids, the one with Linda? that he was in an undisclosed location? That was Tuesday iirc

I've never heard that Barry followed true crime. Andy described him as a workaholic, almost to the point of obsession. I don't know how he would have found the time. I think he just concentrated on looking like the sincere, grieving husband in that video.
My first imprsession of him was that he was a workaholic and was successful. Look at their home in Indiana and all the pictures from might be luxury vacations. He did well. He took a loan out I'm thinking 3 days before Mothers Day and it was said Suzanne did the bills, (budgeting) and I'm wondering if that upset her. Maybe they were sinking financially and she was scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MildredVeraHolmes