CO - Amy Carlson 45, cult leader’s remains found in mobile home, Moffat, 28 Apr 2021

Attachments

• cult-arrests.jpg
    cult-arrests.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 81
Alright I really want to know what they've done with her eyes. Her eyes are missing.

On a note about colloidal silver. My DD has taken this. It seems her."gentleman" friend thinks it cures everything. It concerns me so I called poison control. Like mentioned above.they think it's no big deal. Oh unless you take too much. What? Huh? Seriously?

Water and oxygen are also poisonous if used in excess!

Most welcome. Glad I could help. Sorry about your incarnate.

Hey thanks to you I learned mummified eyes survive way better than any other mummified organ.

Ya'd never know I worked for an Ocularist for years. Sockets were no big thing.

So what's the angle with these light me up with colored bulbs folks?

This stuff amazes me. I can get peons to carry me around and bring me booze? I gotta get out more and work on my charisma.

Incarnate be da*ned. Apologies to Amy's biological family. Really. How do ya explain?

ff20153629b2fdf257ad8eae645e056b.jpg

Whether colloidal silver is safe or not, in my experience with those who are into it, the people who tout it are nutty. I had some nutty encounters about colloidal silver - and I'm happy to stay away from the product and promoters of it.

jmo

Sad for those who knew and loved this woman. Those who live on are the ones who suffer. Amy was someone's daughter, someone's baby at some point. She loved people and people loved her. People with mental illness deserve respect too. This thread is about Amy.

Interesting article about Amy. Seems she had a normal, loving upbringing in Dallas, but as an adult she deserted her poor three kids to join a cult and then ended up leading this cult that brainwashed people and stole their money. Even her family said she did terrible things. Seems she just chose that life and hurt her family immensely in doing so. It’s a sad ending, but also sad what she did. Wonder what the heck happened to her?
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57017270
Love Has Won: Family's grief at death of mummified cult leader

mentally healthy people don't the things she is accused of doing and making the choices she made. I was trying to get this thread back to its focus. I'll duck out - you win.
No don’t duck out @AzPistonsGirl! I was agreeing with you. It’s hard not to acknowledge the wackiness of this case, but it’s still a mystery what killed her and why the other members treated her corpse that way. I feel so sad for the poor kids living with a dead body in the house. Ugh.

My humor is often my attempt to deal with those things that hinge on the fantastical which the state of Amy's remains were. My apologies to anyone I have offended. May Amy and everyone who knew and loved her find the peace they deserve. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
....”Carlson had been ill for some time, and authorities foul play is not suspected in her passing.

After Kramer and Raymond were released from jail, they spoke with CBS4’s Rick Sallinger. When asked if they believed Carlson would be in reincarnated, they said they didn’t know but Kramer added, “Maybe she will come off a starship.”

After reports of Carlson’s death and the arrests, the Facebook account and website for Love Has Won were pulled down off the internet.

What Is The 'Love Has Won' Cult, Whose Founder Amy Carlson May Have Been Mummified By Followers After Her Death?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86
Back