Found Deceased NV - Amari Nicholson, 2, Las Vegas east of strip, 5 May 2021

BBM: I think the bolded above is concerning. Why didn't she facetime her son after that day?
From what I understand, we don't know if she did. The grandmother is the one talking about that one facetime that she witnessed and saw Amari. Mom may have facetimed at other times but Grandmother didn't see it. Phone records would be able to verify that. IMO

LE hasn't officially said, and honestly I haven't seen it anywhere, even a suggestion. But LE did state at 3:11pm it had confirmed it was Amari missing.
But it is a family matter, if she does not have sole legal custody. So if the father's family picked up the child, then it would be a civil custody matter. But now we find out that maybe the father's family did not pick him up....so that is a big problem.

According to Grandma, Friday night was the last time she saw Amari. Mom and BF got in an argument at that time. She did not speak to Amari after that nor did she hear mom on the phone with Amari or BF.
Poor Mom probably knew her baby was likely murdered already. She seemed very sad and scared when she was being interviewed. She knew in her gut that he had killed the baby. :(

Poor Mom probably knew her baby was likely murdered already. She seemed very sad and scared when she was being interviewed. She knew in her gut that he had killed the baby. :(
I would imagine, if she did not play a role in helping police catch BF, she will be charged with some sort of accessory after the fact.

I'm glad you brought this up. You never know one's history or life experiences that brought them to the point they're at. I am extremely empathetic (you could say to a fault) and can usually always see the victim in even the worst offenders. Something, somewhere along the lines, brought them there and we will more than likely never know.
So your compassion is nice to see.
It is a nice sentiment and important to acknowledge life experiences in rational decision making. But you also need to look at what they are doing now, during this life experience. The bio-dad’s family appears genuinely concerned and active in the search. Where as bio-mom and her king only contribute confusion. I do find it very telling that her pay-site had her logged in at the same time the aunts were holding their press conference with Child Seekers. Mom’s priority seems to be getting that $9.99 subscription fee rather than her 2 year old home safe.

It is a nice sentiment and important to acknowledge life experiences in rational decision making. But you also need to look at what they are doing now, during this life experience. The bio-dad’s family appears genuinely concerned and active in the search. Where as bio-mom and her king only contribute confusion. I do find it very telling that her pay-site had her logged in at the same time the aunts were holding their press conference with Child Seekers. Mom’s priority seems to be getting that $9.99 subscription fee rather than her 2 year old home safe.
I am in by no means excusing ones actions because of their history. I do believe we all have choices to make. But, I am also fully aware that every second of a child's upbringing effects the decisions they make as they get older.
As parents, our job is to give our children the tools to get through life. If one has never been given tools, or even made aware they are available, how can you expect them to actually USE said tools.
My opinion and I certainly don't expect people to agree with me. I'm OK with that. :)
And to clarify, although I am compassionate, I also, am as FULLY DISGUSTED and heart broken as everyone else on here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back