Found Deceased NV - Amari Nicholson, 2, Las Vegas east of strip, 5 May 2021

IMO these women show more concern for little Amari than I seen from anyone else involved in this case. That was heartbreaking to watch.
The question,and answer about CPS are very here we go again. Much respect for Amari's aunt's. Even through all this,and the accusations tossed out from Egg donor,and her BF. They are still taking the high road. MOO

Someone claiming to be the mom was replying to comments on a news station post. The person posted pick of an injured ankle area, talked about surgeries and not being able to walk. But here's the kicker... The person said they paid for the mom's plane ticket AND A TICKET FOR AMARI.
If that's the case Amari was supposed to be with his mom as she took care of her mom...
A control tactic imo. The mom was not allowed to take the child with her... His insurance that she would come back.
Who knows...maybe the baby was used as such to keep Taylor in line more than once. IMO

I’m sorry but I have zero sympathy for this “mother”. Who leaves their toddler with a boyfriend/pimp/“king tyrrell” when the plane ticket for the toddler is already paid for by grandma!? Take him with you or stay home!

I’m sorry but I have zero sympathy for this “mother”. Who leaves their toddler with a boyfriend/pimp/“king tyrrell” when the plane ticket for the toddler is already paid for by grandma!? Take him with you or stay home!
I agree. This precious child should be her priority. He's 2 years old! Who else was there to look out for him?

I'd like to know if mom facetimed anytime after Friday night. We need to pin down the timeline, imo.

jmo
According to Grandma, Friday night was the last time she saw Amari. Mom and BF got in an argument at that time. She did not speak to Amari after that nor did she hear mom on the phone with Amari or BF.

Nevada Child Seekers organizes search party for missing 2-year-old | KLAS

If you were going on a trip, wouldn't you leave your child with biological family? Of course, I would have assumed anyone going on a trip would also take their children.

So, the Mother's BF states that Amari was taken by paternal Aunt? At 6:00 am? Not really clear on the timeline or date.

What was Amari wearing?
Wouldn't the BF have called the mother before giving the child to someone? To see if that was okay?

When was the last time anyone saw Amari?

The family are considered victims, until identified by LEO as POI.

Very sad. For everyone involved. Especially Amari.

This also reminded me of "Cupcake Davis". The mother left her child with her BF, while she went on a trip. The BF stated "Cupcake" had been "kidnapped".

Her body parts were found in a trash bag next to a highway. After the BF confessed.
That wasn't Cupcake, I believe that was Maliyah Davis. Cupcake was kidnapped and murdered by strangers after being left outside unattended at a birthday party.

Now I wonder what step daddy/ king tyrrells source of income was. If mom was to be in Colorado with grandma for a month, how was King tyrrell paying for childcare and their “weekly”?
No doubt she was not his only girl. But that doesn't change the fact he's missing out on money AND babysitting a young boy with A LOT of health conditions :(

No doubt she was not his only girl. But that doesn't change the fact he's missing out on money AND babysitting a young boy with A LOT of health conditions :(

exactly! Pimps and toddlers don’t stay in the room during a “call” and toddlers can’t babysit themselves while parents are at work :rolleyes:

ETA what type of pimp would want the responsibility of caring for a toddler, regardless of his many health conditions, for a MONTH!

IMO Amari was a source of income to these vile people. Soon as mom left, king tyrrell took it a step further and here we are now

Last edited:
Noting:
  • Amari’s grandmother told the I-Team that the two Facetimed with Amari that night (April 30) and he seemed happy.
  • That’s the last time she saw her grandson.
  • In the following days, she did not see her daughter Facetime with Amari. Then, her daughter said she received a call that he had been kidnapped. Tayler rushed back to Las Vegas.
  • Howard doesn’t believe her daughter and her boyfriend’s stories add up.
  • “You’re not thinking that your boyfriend who just gave your son away to a stranger, you’re not finding anything wrong with that?” Howard questioned. “I’m terrified over here. I’m a freaking mess. I can’t sleep. I can’t eat. I can’t heal.”
  • Howard says Amari was supposed to visit her in Colorado. She purchased a plane ticket for him, but her daughter decided to leave him in Las Vegas with her boyfriend, instead.
  • I-Team reached out to Tayler Nicholson on Monday. After briefly talking and being asked more about her boyfriend’s story, it appears she hung up.
BBM: I think the bolded above is concerning. Why didn't she facetime her son after that day?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back