GUILTY FL - Girl, 11, fights off sex offender at bus stop, May 2021

8f933447-9b06-41f8-8b4d-5b98431cb792-stanga.jpg

Jared Paul Stanga = suspect.

Attempted kidnapping of child, arrest of Jared Paul Stanga. What we know

Stanga was charged with attempted kidnapping of a child under age 13, aggravated assault and aggravated battery.

Stanga has a history of sexual offenses, including sexual offenses against children, according to the Sheriff's Office.

:mad::mad::mad:

I wonder where the camera was? Without it, I wonder if he would've been caught so quickly.

Wow, that as very scary to watch. Impressed and relieved the girl escaped. I wish her the best as she gets over the shock and scare.

jmo

This is crazy! That guy was waiting for her AGAIN! Why wasn't he in jail? :rolleyes:
"Simmons said the kidnapping appears to be random, although the girl did report that two weeks ago the same man approached her and spoke to her. Simmons didn't detail the specifics of the conversation, but said it was enough to make the girl feel 'uneasy.' He added that it's possible the girl had been watched for several weeks."

"Simmons said the kidnapping appears to be random, although the girl did report that two weeks ago the same man approached her and spoke to her. Simmons didn't detail the specifics of the conversation, but said it was enough to make the girl feel 'uneasy.' He added that it's possible the girl had been watched for several weeks."

The article I read this morning reported that her mom waited for the bus with her for the past two weeks (since the day he approached her and made her uncomfortable). That was the first day her mother didn't go to the bus stop. He was watching, IMO. This will have to be all MOO since I can't find that article...

EDITED TO ADD:
Okay, I found it:
Girl fights off attempted kidnapping as she waits for school bus
"The sheriff said the man had stopped and spoken to the girl in Spanish at the bus stop a few weeks earlier and made her feel uncomfortable. She reported the encounter to her school.

"Her mother had then walked her daughter to the bus stop every day after that, but Tuesday was the first day she didn't walk with her."

I could have sworn it also said something about he recently changed the color of the vehicle, but I don't see that in this article. JMO, IMO.

The article I read this morning reported that her mom waited for the bus with her for the past two weeks (since the day he approached her and made her uncomfortable). That was the first day her mother didn't go to the bus stop. He was watching, IMO. This will have to be all MOO since I can't find that article...

EDITED TO ADD:
Okay, I found it:
Girl fights off attempted kidnapping as she waits for school bus
"The sheriff said the man had stopped and spoken to the girl in Spanish at the bus stop a few weeks earlier and made her feel uncomfortable. She reported the encounter to her school.

"Her mother had then walked her daughter to the bus stop every day after that, but Tuesday was the first day she didn't walk with her."

I could have sworn it also said something about he recently changed the color of the vehicle, but I don't see that in this article. JMO, IMO.
Wow. He had been watching and seeing a watchful mother only deterred him when she was actually there. But the girl was also watchful. How scary for her!

He seems the type of creep who says horrible things to girls/women and then gets mad at you if you are silent and ignore him, not letting you walk away in peace. INFURIATING no matter what he said that an 11 yo girl (or any woman of any age) needs to be treated in a way that not only made her uncomfortable but that literally put her in danger.

Thank you to whomever had that camera and video. I'm guessing a business, but idk.

jmo

I am glad that he was captured but was not impressed with the Sheriff's Facebook posting describing the suspect as a Hispanic male. He didn't look Hispanic at all in the short video and clearly he wasn't. If there is not an easy way to determine a characteristic, it would be better not to add it or the identification of the suspect could have been delayed in this case

Go ahead little girl. I'm so sorry you have to fight off grown men with knives, but you did great!

JMO but they should with permission show that video to kids that age group who while you try to teach them roll their eyes and say they can fight, and scream.

BTW that's a bus stop? If she wasn't getting abducted for God sake there is a huge chance a car would eventually plow into her in that small circle.

He's got a FB which should be removed. He's originally from Texas. No doubt they should look into that State.

I am glad that he was captured but was not impressed with the Sheriff's Facebook posting describing the suspect as a Hispanic male. He didn't look Hispanic at all in the short video and clearly he wasn't. If there is not an easy way to determine a characteristic, it would be better not to add it or the identification of the suspect could have been delayed in this case
Maybe they described him that way because of this:

"About two weeks before this frightening incident, Stanga allegedly approached her at the same bus stop and began speaking to her in Spanish. Feeling uneasy, she walked away and reported the incident to her mom, teachers, and school principal. "

Florida 11-year-old girl fights off knife-wielding sex offender Jared Paul Stanga in terrifying video

Go ahead little girl. I'm so sorry you have to fight off grown men with knives, but you did great!

JMO but they should with permission show that video to kids that age group who while you try to teach them roll their eyes and say they can fight, and scream.

BTW that's a bus stop? If she wasn't getting abducted for God sake there is a huge chance a car would eventually plow into her in that small circle.

He's got a FB which should be removed. He's originally from Texas. No doubt they should look into that State.
I totally thought the same thing about the "bus stop" - what a dangerous location!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back