CANADA Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you in the Sherman investigation? Yim was asked Friday during a court hearing.

“Sometimes I feel like I am playing football blind,” Yim told the Ontario Court of Justice during cross-examination by a Toronto Star reporter, who represented the publication in its application to unseal police search warrant materials.

“I don’t know if I am at the one-yard line, or in the middle of the field. It’s hard to answer that question. Something could happen tomorrow that would change my answer. It’s dynamic and it’s still active. I would have to predict the future to answer that question and I can’t do that.”
Is this this investigation a priority of the Toronto Police? Yim was asked.

“Yes, it is,” Yim responded. During the cross-examination, Yim said that it is possible that one day, should he retire and the case still remain open, another officer might take over. “I don’t anticipate working on this case for the rest of my life.”

https://foxnewsupdates.com/news/wor...-and-the-barry-and-honey-sherman-murder-case/

Thanks for the quote. It appears Yim answered the question posed by KD very literally….”Where are you….”.

he could have said “nowhere”. Instead he said I don’t know.
'I don't know' is the most truthful answer he could've given, if he is truly 'following the evidence', as he says he is. I'm so glad he didn't say, 'nowhere'! It seems they're onto *something*, but need to follow all of the little offshoots. Whatever happened sounds like it must be very complicated and convoluted. Let's hope this ITO they sent to another country nets them what they are looking for this time??!! imo.

The photo of Sen. Linda Frum speaking during the Sherman memorial service drew my attention to this article and also to wonder if JS hired or should hire investigators from this organization and some other thoughts as well..
fwiw, imo, speculation.
May 21 2021
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/vivian-bercovici-black-cube-1.6034555
''On its website, Black Cube presents itself as "a select group of veterans from the Israeli elite intelligence units that specializes in tailored solutions to complex business and litigation challenges."

The photo of Sen. Linda Frum speaking during the Sherman memorial service drew my attention to this article and also to wonder if JS hired or should hire investigators from this organization and some other thoughts as well..
fwiw, imo, speculation.
May 21 2021
''On its website, Black Cube presents itself as "a select group of veterans from the Israeli elite intelligence units that specializes in tailored solutions to complex business and litigation challenges."

As Inspector Kenda would say "My, My, My".

fwiw, imo, speculation.
May 21 2021

If JS did enlist the services of Black Cube, that would suggest he had a role to play in his parents' murders. Do we have any evidence of that?

If JS did enlist the services of Black Cube, that would suggest he had a role to play in his parents' murders. Do we have any evidence of that?
Actually was wondering if he hired or should have hired them to investigate potential killers or to act as the family's security team.
Thinking of this..
Barry Sherman’s son says his father asked him to repay tens of millions of dollars, two weeks before murders, but Barry was ‘all in’ with son’s business
Jan 2021
''A couple of hours into our interview, there is a knock on the side door of the garage. Jonathon gets up. It is one of his security team doing a “health check” to see if Jonathon is OK.

“Yup, all good,” Jonathon says, returning to his seat. When their parents were killed, the Sherman children hired security guards who had previously worked for Bank Hapoalim in Israel. A detail was assigned to all four children, and as well as Apotex executives including Jack Kay. Kay lost his security detail when Jonathon fired him, a year and a day after Barry and Honey were killed. To this day, the security detail is never more than a few metres from Jonathon, his sister Alex and Alex’s husband, Brad, whenever they leave their homes. I do not know if the same applies to siblings Kaelen and Lauren, who have not replied to interview requests.''

Such a shame that HS was murdered only 2 weeks after this happy occasion, alas, BS did not live long enough to receive his own prestigious award imo, speculation.
Family rejects Canadian couple's death was murder-suicide | Daily Mail Online

476107BD00000578-5186871-Canadian_Seantor_Linda_Frum_shared_a_picture_of_her_with_the_pai-a-15_1513514125947.jpg

Canadian Seantor Linda Frum shared a picture of her with the pair at a recent ceremony

rbbm.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/sherman-order-of-canada-1.4467101
''Barry Sherman was informed of his appointment to the Order of Canada in November, just one month before he and his wife, Honey Sherman, were found dead by strangulation in the basement of their North York, Ont., home.''

There will NEVER be an arrest. I repeat N-E-V-E-R. BS and HS had an argument which turned violent. Without pre-meditation nor intent, BS fatally injured HS. To preserve his name, his legacy, his honour, he had someone assist in staging the final chapter. My theory is bullet proof.

There will NEVER be an arrest. I repeat N-E-V-E-R. BS and HS had an argument which turned violent. Without pre-meditation nor intent, BS fatally injured HS. To preserve his name, his legacy, his honour, he had someone assist in staging the final chapter. My theory is bullet proof.

If somebody assisted in 'staging the final chapter' they definitely would be subject to arrest.
*Committing an indignity to a body, *Obstruction of a Police investigation, and *Illegally assisting in a suicide, are just a few concerns. The 'assister' should get himself to a lawyer and turn himself in Police.

Cambrian if you know this is what really happened, have you advised the TPS?

If there was in fact an assistant of sorts (A home fluffer?) to help with the pm staging, in your opinion, would that person be somebody who was paid a great deal of money to do it or someone who BS knows he could trust to do it out of loyalty?
speculation. imo.

Couldn’t agree with you more. Tom Klatt, Brian Greenspan and Detective Brandon Price all confirmed this in my “dealings” with them.
I can understand and appreciate that the family, particularly Jonathon didn’t want it written that Barry went off the deep end, killed his mom and then committed suicide. All the money and spinning isn’t going to change this fact.
No arrest/no collecting the 10 million.
Best of luck Detective Yin.

If somebody assisted in 'staging the final chapter' they definitely would be subject to arrest.
*Committing an indignity to a body, *Obstruction of a Police investigation, and *Illegally assisting in a suicide, are just a few concerns. The 'assister' should get himself to a lawyer and turn himself in Police.

My bet: Barry called Jack Kay! Here lies the problem between Kay + Jonathon?

I honestly think that TPS will eventually find out what did in fact happened.

If there was in fact an assistant of sorts (A home fluffer?) to help with the pm staging, in your opinion, would that person be somebody who was paid a great deal of money to do it or someone who BS knows he could trust to do it out of loyalty?
speculation. imo.
Not for money....I shall not speculate more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
#MadMax210