Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
As one example, logging into Facbook, on a burner phone or not, generates records on Facebook's side of things. Regardless of how I access it. I can say I don't have or cannot produce any records of when I accessed Facebook, but Facebook can try to produce something if subpoenaed. An ISP provider can show some websites that were accessed, when they were accessed, etc.

First off, you have great posts and I don't have any issue with any of yours and not attacking you at all so I just wanted you to know that.

Snipped for focus. I don't think they would be discussing crimes via facebook, AVOW, etc...(maybe they're even dumber than I thought) but if they were, I would "assume" they'd be using a VPN if they'd gone to lengths of burners. By doing so, the ISP would not have any information of what sites were access, regardless if they were logged into an account such as Facebook. That encrypted traffic would just show a remote server. Now, Facebook would hold more information as to when that account was accessed, location, IP, etc...The location and IP would be that of the VPN but FB would still be able to say "x" account was accessed that this time. I don't see many of the sites listed on the subpoena to comply without something far more substantial.

I'm just having a hard time grasping why the ISP is important. Say she says Spectrum, he would have zero way to validate any of the other claims without a warrant/subpoena. It's not like you call up Spectrum and say, "I'm a lawyer and I'd like to verify some traffic". It's like if they wanted information about something that transpired on Websleuths, they'd send the warrant/subpoena to Websleuths, LLC., not Spectrum/Comcast/Cox. I'm going to to some research as ISP laws intrigues me (and bother me)

What he's asking for is vague and asinine at best. She'd be insane to comply. I also agree that I don't think it's all that uncommon verbiage or requests. I just think it starts wearing thin when everything you submit is "I request you to provide me every detail and interaction with every human and pet you've had from the day you were born" ha ha

Key witness served lengthy subpoena by Lori Daybell's attorney - East Idaho News

“MG was served the subpoena at a Rexburg hotel.” :eek:

This is news! Was she tracked down?

In town for the publicized Grand jury?... shot across the bow by Lori the day before it started?. H*ll hath no fury like...Lori. MOO

Also noted the byline is Eric, not Nate any longer on the EIN articles as is with this one.

ETA: Agree with poster upthread ... question: Why was her new hubby not on that list?

Last edited:
Melanie Gibb Subpoenaed by MM.

“The latest filing from Mark Means in the Lori Vallow #Daybell case. There is a subpoena for Melanie Gibb for a lengthy list of items that range from texts, recordings and talks of "burner" phones. A certificate of service shows Gibb received the document last Wednesday.“

https://mobile.twitter.com/ericgrossarth/status/1396957977379176450
Is wednesday the day she threw the hissy fit in public, or is this a different subpoena?

Melanie Gibb Subpoenaed by MM.

“The latest filing from Mark Means in the Lori Vallow #Daybell case. There is a subpoena for Melanie Gibb for a lengthy list of items that range from texts, recordings and talks of "burner" phones. A certificate of service shows Gibb received the document last Wednesday.“

https://mobile.twitter.com/ericgrossarth/status/1396957977379176450
Will Woods be privvy to everything Means receives as a result of MG’s subpoena or would Woods have to issue his own subpoena? If I were defending Lori I would think twice about unearthing all the conversations ANYONE had with Lori or Chad. Seems likely there will be things in there that could implicate Lori. If Ron Wood will get access to the info too, as Lori’s attorney I might want to keep that info as buried as pissible.

What is Mean’s angle here? Does he think Melanie’s info will 1) exonerate Lori directly, 2) implicate Chad more than Lori or 3) is he prepping to say MG killed JJ when visiting and Lori knew nothing about it? Or 4) Something else altogether?

Will Woods be privvy to everything Means receives as a result of MG’s subpoena or would Woods have to issue his own subpoena? If I were defending Lori I would think twice about unearthing all the conversations ANYONE had with Lori or Chad. Seems likely there will be things in there that could implicate Lori. If Ron Wood will get access to the info too, as Lori’s attorney I might want to keep that info as buried as pissible.

What is Mean’s angle here? Does he think Melanie’s info will 1) exonerate Lori directly, 2) implicate Chad more than Lori or 3) is he prepping to say MG killed JJ when visiting and Lori knew nothing about it? Or 4) Something else altogether?

I wonder why MM was after Melanie Gibbs … I believe, JMOO, that MG knows a lot more then she lets on and she was a part of some of the murders…remember that’s MOO. She has revealed evidence about the entire group of suspects and the murders of several people. I believe she knew about most if not all of the planning of the murders. She is trying to save herself, by talking to people with evidence/stories, which are pointing a fingered at her and LB and CD.….so I think MM has been working on the subpoena for some time and the last person she revealed some info to was recently and that was the top of the cake. With all this info MG revealed to people. MM is going to say Melanie Gibbs was the master mind, not his client LV. MM will try and prove that LV was led astray by MG and CD and LV should be released with time served. However, I think MM opened up a keg of worms and it will cause more harm then good for LV. All MM asked for will also ‘hang’ MG.

Also remember way back when, MM and LV more or less demanded LV be addressed by the full name L Vallow Daybell?! She wanted Chads last name added on for all time. I believe it has to do with her getting more money out of Chad Daybell to pay for her attorneys fees now and in the future. As his wife, why of course CD should pay for her freedom. Making sure the Daybell was added on to her name showed all the time she was his wife. CD had to pay. Everyone thinks CD has lots of money…no he is using his money from Tammys life insurance and house equity to save his own behind. I don’t think MM or LV realized just how little money CD had/has. He probably is pretty close to be broke himself. MM and Vallow used this as a ploy to get CD to pay up. What they found out is CD is almost out of money. Now the tax payer is paying for LV defense and soon the taxpayer will pay for CD.
I hope, so hope CD turns on LV and MG…..other wise he will be in prison for life with the other two. Yes, IMOO, MG should be there too…prison.

JMOO

I’m glad Lori was found indigent. She may get the best attorney there is to defend her just for the notariety but as she sits in her cell she knows her new hubby isn’t paying her bills. I love it.
Since they are legally wed, she is entitled to half their resources? So for her to be indigent, doesn’t he have to be indigent also? Does that mean the life insurance company has tried to take back his ill gotten gains from murdering his former bride?

Since they are legally wed, she is entitled to half their resources? So for her to be indigent, doesn’t he have to be indigent also? Does that mean the life insurance company has tried to take back his ill gotten gains from murdering his former bride?
Perhaps he's disputing the legality of the marriage. I'm sure I read something about paperwork that wasn't produced, required in the case of very recently widowed parties, but I don't know what legal bearing it has on the marriage. I know they're calling her Daybell now but she has the right to call herself by any name I think.

Who MG? Where did you hear about this and what happened? I've only read that she wouldn't accept service of the subpoena. I'm intrigued. Or point me to where I can read more, pretty please. :D

Scroll up 8 posts above yours, to post #824 - post here below also for your ease and convenience, click on the link to read

Key witness served lengthy subpoena by Lori Daybell's attorney - East Idaho News

“MG was served the subpoena at a Rexburg hotel.” :eek:

This is news! Was she tracked down?

As to who is MG. It's in the compilation of all the names that you did and is post #3 here in this thread and below for your ease and convenience. MG = Melanie Gibb (Lori’s friend) .

Please add any I've forgotten.

(there are others like CV's sons who haven't played a part yet, and haven't been in the media)

AlC = Alex Cox (Lori’s brother, died 2019)
AdC = Adam Cox (Lori’s brother)
AnC = Annie Cushing (Joe Ryan’s sister)
AR = April Raymond (Lori’s friend)

BB = Brandon Boudreaux (ex-husband of MBP)
BC = Barry Cox (Lori’s father)
BD = Benjamin Douglas (Tammy Daybell’s brother)

CD = Chad Daybell
CP = Christopher Parrett (owner of AVOW, Another Voice of Warning)
CR = Colby Ryan (Lori’s son)
CV = Charles Vallow (died 2019)

DW = David Warwick (MG’s friend)

EM = Emma Murray (Chad and Tammy Daybell’s daughter, married to Joseph)

GB = Gabe Bonilla (CV's friend/witness/Bishop)
GD = Garth Daybell (Chad and Tammy’s son)

HD = Heather Daybell (MtD’s wife)
HS = Hector Sosa Jr. (author, creator of internet forum Pathway to Zion; PTZ)

IP = Ian Pawlowski (husband of MBP)

JC = Janis Cox (Lori’s mother)
JD = Jack Daybell (Chad’s father)
JG = Jason Gwilliam (Tammy Daybell’s sister-SG’s husband)
JJ or JV = Joshua Jaxson Vallow
JM = Jason Mow, aka Richard J Mow (ex-police, friend)
JoR or JR = Joseph Ryan aka Joe (Lori’s 3rd husband, died 2018)
JuR = Julie Rowe (Chad’s friend)

KR = Kelsee Ryan (CR’s wife)
KW = Kay Woodcock (JJ’s paternal grandmother)

LM = Leah Murphy (Chad and Tammy Daybell’s daughter, married to Adam)
LVD = Lori Vallow Daybell (nee Cox)
LW = Larry Woodcock (JJ’s grandfather, husband of Kay)

MBP = Melani Boudreaux Pawlowski (Lori’s niece, nee Cope. aka MB pre-marriage to IP)
MkD = Mark Daybell (Chad and Tammy’s son)
MwD = Matthew Douglas (Tammy Daybell’s brother)
MtD = Matt Daybell (Chad’s brother)
MiD = Michael Douglas (Tammy Daybell’s brother)
MG = Melanie Gibb (Lori’s friend)

NP = Natalie Pawlowski (ex-wife of IP)

PD = Paul Daybell (Chad’s brother)
PhD = Phyllis Douglas nee Cooper (Tammy Daybell’s mother)

RD = Ron(ald) Douglas (Tammy Daybell’s father)

SD = Seth Daybell (Chad and Tammy’s son)
SG = Samantha Gwilliam (Tammy Daybell’s sister, married to JG)
SLC = Stacey Lynne Cope (Lori’s sister, nee Cox, died 1998, mother of Melani; MBP)
SC = Steve Cope (MBP’s father, formerly married to SLC)
SD = Sheila Daybell (Chad’s mother)
SS = Summer Shiflet (Lori’s sister, nee Cox)

TD = Tammy (Tamara) Daybell nee Douglas (died 2019)
TR = Tylee Ryan

ZC = Zac Cox (AdC’s son)
ZP = Zulema Pastenes (AlC’s wife)

Last edited:
Is wednesday the day she threw the hissy fit in public, or is this a different subpoena?

Hissy fit? I missed that. What happened?

Side note: the only charges right now are for hiding the kids bodies... what could everything listed on the subpoena have to do with that? Is MM trying to get ahead of murder charges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa