Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how did the two sweater clad Ninjas get out of the cornfield?
Oh what...the giant space ship came down like Close Encounters and picked them up.
they break into his home...with no vehicle...have him drive them around to a cornfield...and then teleport to Starship Enterprise?

“Did she have her shorts on?”
“Yes. One of her shoes was missing.”
“What did you do next?”
He should have answered...”I found her shoe and put her shoe back on”

Didn’t we see a photo of Mollie’s shoes on her feet in the cornfield. Liar liar pants on fire.

sounds like a rapper name....DJ Ninja
for real????
wtf
he is basically re-raping/murdering Mollie, her family, DJ, and DJs family
only a true narc gets his bold @ss on the stand and does that..same kind of person who would just take a girl like that.
I don't think it was Ninjas. Sounds more like the Mexican Cartel.

Shannon Moudy on Twitter
Now on to the August 20th police questioning. CBR says he was told police had evidence that his phone and Mollie's phone were traveling together.
11:17 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

"If I helped them, if I told them what they wanted to hear, that they would help me," CBR says of what he thought when he was told by Pamela Romero he could "help himself."
11:18 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

Says he didn't intend to tell the truth about what happened. "In my mind, I had my daughter."
11:19 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

And how did the two sweater clad Ninjas get out of the cornfield?
Oh what...the giant space ship came down like Close Encounters and picked them up.
they break into his home...with no vehicle...have him drive them around to a cornfield...and then teleport to Starship Enterprise?

Spaceship headlight pattern expert reporting for duty. Can confirm, this happens often.

Eeeeek!!!!! :eek:
Finally, the Uli Felix connection is answered. CBR wants us to believe the banditos were Dalton and Felix. Felix was the youth that Laura Calderwood took in so he could complete his senior year (friend of Scott Tibbetts).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniel.braverman@braverla