Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it odd he didn't have keys so he got out and he wasn't looking for his keys oh no he was looking in the trunk.

I also find it odd he didn't look in the rearview mirror to see what the guy was doing when he left the car.

I also find it odd that the one man got out and didn't take the keys then. Did he take the gun and knife with him. Did the guy in the car have the gun? Why didn't he drive off then with just one guy? The guy was talking to himself in the backseat.

Chris Gothner KCCI on Twitter
"At some point you told them you blacked out, was that your idea?" "No, they said it first." @KCCINews #BahenaRiveraTrial
[URL='https://twitter.com/CGothnerKCCI/status/1397588010724646916']11:18 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

Shannon Moudy on Twitter
Frese asks why he agreed to take investigators to #MollieTibbetts. "For one, I was already very tired and I wanted to stop. And most importantly they told me to put myself in the family's position and to think about if she was my daughter, what would I have done."
11:21 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

"Did they seem to have some idea already of where she was?" Frese asks. "I can't be sure about that."

"Did they seem to have some idea already of where she was?" Frese asks. "I can't be sure about that."
[/URL]

“Did she have her shorts on?”
“Yes. One of her shoes was missing.”
“What did you do next?”
He should have answered...”I found her shoe and put her shoe back on”

Didn’t we see a photo of Mollie’s shoes on her feet in the cornfield. Liar liar pants on fire.
One shoe on....one shoe off

CBR describes weight on arrest and in jail. Cross-examination begins now.
@KCCINews #BahenaRiveraTrial
11:23 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

Scott Brown: You remember convo with Pamela Romero and wasn't too tired to remember what you talked about right? CBR: Yes.
11:24 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

SB: You were able to understand her questions, no language barrier? CBR: None.
11:25 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

"Did you leave with officers at 4:30AM on 8/21/18 -- from the SO?" Yes. "It was your request to go to your residence near Brooklyn?" Yes -- then able to take them to location of Mollie Tibbetts' body? Yes.
11:26 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

CBR says he remained in the car until officers asked him to get out, then went back into the cornfield, saying he took them to the edge of the corn, some distance off the road.
11:27 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

"When you were standing on the edge of the corn, you pointed them in the direction of Mollie Tibbetts?" Yes -- officers found her minutes after he did. Says he was taken back to the car.
11:28 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

"Do you agree, Mr. Bahena, that you led officers to Mollie Tibbetts, on August 21st of 2018?" "Correct." "You own a black Chevy Malibu." "Yes." "Has a chromed mirror?" "Yes."
11:29 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

Nicole Agee on Twitter
Bahena Rivera says he first stayed in the car as investigators looked for the body where he told them it was. Officers later got him out of the car - he was at the edge of the corn. He then told/pointed officers toward Mollie's location. Officers found her minutes later. @KCRG
11:29 AM · May 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member