Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Note:
Posts focused on religious specific aspects are against TOS. Where MSM may contain reference to religion specific to this case it can be quoted or referenced, but to dissect it or its practices beyond the surface level context of any linked media source is not permitted.

Thanks,
Tiff

Last edited:
Mental Illness is a serious and sad disease. LV is competent, but evil. She gives those struggling with real mental illness a bad name.
I could not agree more. I have a sister with a serious mental illness (schizophrenia and she is mentally disabled as well, with an IQ around 75). Her coping skills are fairly limited and she has made several poor choices about associates in her life. She has been dangerous from time to time when she has gone off her medications or when something happens that causes her medications to fail (drug interactions, physical illnesses that have impacted drug efficacy, or periods of extreme stress like evictions or other forced moves). She's had several 72 hour psych commitments and after the last time she physically attacked someone, she was told by the judge that if it happens one more time, she will be permanently committed in the state hospital where dangerous patients are kept. In the meantime, the state has taken over administration of at least some of her medications (she gets injections regularly) and monitoring of her condition, so that if she begins to go sideways, it is more likely to be detected before she becomes dangerous.

Mental illness isn't a get out of accountability card for her (nor should it be) and it shouldn't be a get out of accountability card for LVD.

I’ve been thinking a lot about what happened to Alex. There’s a few things that I have questions about. I remember Emma saying that Tammy had foam coming out of her mouth when she died. Didn’t Zeluma’s son say Alex had foam coming out of his mouth too? I’m convinced they died the same way as I know many of you are too. We all know that the last people Alex talked to was Chad and Lori. I’ve read a lot of comments where some of you believe that Chad and Lori talked Alex into killing himself. I agree. However, the more I think about it, I think Chad and Lori told Alex they were going to take their own lives too. I think they led Alex to believe they would all leave this life together and that they would see each other on the other side. I don’t think Alex thought he was going to be the only one to take their own life. This is all just MOO, but I would love to know if any of you think it’s possible that maybe Alex thought they had a suicide pack, even though Lori and Chad knew they would not be taking their lives. What do you think? MOO

I’ve been thinking a lot about what happened to Alex. There’s a few things that I have questions about. I remember Emma saying that Tammy had foam coming out of her mouth when she died. Didn’t Zeluma’s son say Alex had foam coming out of his mouth too? I’m convinced they died the same way as I know many of you are too. We all know that the last people Alex talked to was Chad and Lori. I’ve read a lot of comments where some of you believe that Chad and Lori talked Alex into killing himself. I agree. However, the more I think about it, I think Chad and Lori told Alex they were going to take their own lives too. I think they led Alex to believe they would all leave this life together and that they would see each other on the other side. I don’t think Alex thought he was going to be the only one to take their own life. This is all just MOO, but I would love to know if any of you think it’s possible that maybe Alex thought they had a suicide pack, even though Lori and Chad knew they would not be taking their lives. What do you think? MOO
Was there a life insurance policy on Alex?

Do you happen to know the source of the information about Emma saying that? I’m coincidentally having a conversation about that exact topic with someone IRL right now, and I can’t find it here anywhere. We’re also discussing whether the coroner actually viewed Tammy’s body or the scene that day. I’m claiming that she didn’t—but I can’t find the information on that now either, though I know I read about it months back. (I’m honestly terrible at searching websleuths.)

ETA: I found both the things I was looking for.

Emma saying there was pink foam coming out of Tammy’s mouth:
Friends of Tammy Daybell express concern over her death - East Idaho News

Info on the coroner on the day of (or after) Tammy’s death:
More light shed on autopsies surrounding Daybells

Last edited:
?? and the conspiracy continues in that Lori cannot go to court, but wants allllllllllll of the documents from MG (to give to Chad for his defense?)

My head is spinning as to this all now.

This case always makes my head spin. My point was that Prior would probably like the cases severed. His smile from the March 8 hearing tells me he was pleased with the development.

I think Chad will get what's coming, but Prior's job is to get him a lesser sentence, and at this point my guess is that LWOP would be considered a win. I think it will be much easier for Prior without having to deal with Lori as a co-defendant. MOO

I think the main thing to remember no matter what she tries to do she will never be free again i try to take comfort with that. I know this must be hard on the families but these precious children will get justice eventually she's going nowhere near freedom she will get everything she deserves eventually. MOO
RIP Tylee Joshua and Tammy Justice will come.

Yes, these were such critical details, actually. Did Zack, Adam, Brandon call the Gilbert police when Charles death was being investigated ? Has Zac been interviewed by LE-- he didn't indicate he was prohibited to talk about anything??

I really really want to hear more from Gilbert and Chandler LE.

Who would have thunk that the VICTIMS phone was so key. Too late now to get information from deleted info of course.

Well, if they believe Lori is suffering from some sort of psychosis, then a large part of treatment would consist of anti-psychotic medication(s). But I believe that would require a psychiatrist to prescribe, not just a psychologist.
I guess it would depend if Utah allows psychologists to have prescriptive authority.

I would say that again we do not know what he is there for, some are making an assumption when he is at the detention center that it must be for Lori. He has multiple other cases, he could be meeting another client, he could be observing something with mental health professionals and Lori, etc.... I think there are more possibilities than just him continuing to meet with one client who needs mental health restorative treatment and that treatment is being held up somehow because of him.

Without other information, I think we can’t say for sure that he is meeting with her every single time and that she has not started some form of treatment (medication or otherwise) IMO.
I have a question. I have seen several references to MM observing “something” with mental health professionals. Where did this reference originate? I don’t think that attorneys or anyone else can observe evaluations. Evaluations are covered under HIPAA. Even the reports are not available to anyone who wants to see them, since are part of a protected medical record. Can someone tell me if I am wrong and was MM present for her evaluations?

Local update: MM was at the women’s detention center today

Isn't Lori now to be transferred to a psych hospital? Or does she stay at the women's detention center for her "restorative" treatment (sounds like a name for a $200 2 hour special at a SPA in a hotel in Hawaii!)

I have a question. I have seen several references to MM observing “something” with mental health professionals. Where did this reference originate? I don’t think that attorneys or anyone else can observe evaluations. Evaluations are covered under HIPAA. Even the reports are not available to anyone who wants to see them, since are part of a protected medical record. Can someone tell me if I am wrong and was MM present for her evaluations?

He could be, if LVD signed off on it. And, INMO, the psych eval was probably done by someone he picked.

He could be, if LVD signed off on it. And, INMO, the psych eval was probably done by someone he picked.
According to David Leroy, a very experienced Idaho Lawyer and former AG, the attorneys do not select the evaluator. The evaluator is selected by the Idaho dept of health& welfare. This article has been linked and discussed in the past several pages. I am not clever enough link it here.

According to David Leroy, a very experienced Idaho Lawyer and former AG, the attorneys do not select the evaluator. The evaluator is selected by the Idaho dept of health& welfare. This article has been linked and discussed in the past several pages. I am not clever enough link it here.

Agree on both counts, what I read and don't have link lol

Isn't Lori now to be transferred to a psych hospital? Or does she stay at the women's detention center for her "restorative" treatment (sounds like a name for a $200 2 hour special at a SPA in a hotel in Hawaii!)
Good question. You can check out her vine status here: VINELink

According to that she is still in custody at the Madison County women’s detention center.

From what I know about someone who is incarcerated, their status changes if they are sick or at the infirmary. I would guess that would show up there.

All jmo moo imo

Attachments

• 74C0CC61-915B-463A-A4BB-567408DC77BB.png
    74C0CC61-915B-463A-A4BB-567408DC77BB.png
    194.2 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors