Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #135

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the main reason they're holding back information is because they don't really have a lot of evidence and what they do have needs to be reserved for a conviction. That and it's very unlikely that the information they do have would help the public identify this person and more than likely just make it harder to validate the already massive amount of tips they get. I think we've all seen how over zealous the public has been with reporting anyone or anything that looks like either sketch. In hindsight, I'm not sure the sketches were a great idea, but it may have been one of the few things they had that could help identify him so they had to put it out there. People like to assume LE is sitting on all kinds of evidence that would lead the public to identifying this person, but it may not be the case and they can't come out and say it because it would make him more comfortable.

I have always felt that the person who murdered the girls was someone that lived in the surrounding area. Someone the girls(at least one of them)may have had interaction with. He appeared as other monsters have.. like a normal person.. the neighbor next door in fact. I have always, and still believe that he appeared in disguise on that bridge.. even his face. The clothes were something he never would have worn in his 'real life.' I don't think he lives in the area anymore. I don't think it was about robbery. And I don't think LE knows who it is. All JMO

there are very old cold cases ( 20 to 40 years ) recently that updated and released new info.. and guess what.. no one cared or recalled anything

I think this is why time is so important in cases. People move on and forget. Things change too. Think about how different things are today than even 10 or 15 years ago. For example, any case dealing with a cell phone has to take that into consideration.

My opinion about why there have been no new press conferences is because there has been little to no progress in finding out who murdered Abigail Williams and Liberty German. I think the only press conferences you will see from now on will be if an arrest is made or there is an anniversary. The next press conference I would expect would be this next February when the case becomes 5 years old. This is only if the case is still unsolved by then because this is the type of case where it could be solved today if the right person calls or emails the right tip.

Even the most popular cases tend to eventually fade away when time and lack of new information is a reason for people to stop following them. When I comment here sometimes I think about all the other cases that do not get the same attention as this case does. I look through the threads. So many cases fade away.

I'm still on the carwash and the trestle and I'm not backing down.

not one word about JBC. not a peep. not a ' we are no longer interested in him' ala

DN...nothing.

straight up nothing. not even ' we are still looking at other persons of interest'

no leaks. zip mOO

Those crazy blood-crying tattoos sold me on JBC. That, and he likes little red-headed girls.

I know that if there were no coincidences, we wouldn't have a word for it. It's just that my mind won't believe that this is one of those times.

If it turns out the tats antedate the Delphi killings, then he's killed someone else of similar appearance before.

Methinks.

Great assessment of the location. Besides the main trail, the rest of BG's and the girls' movements that day on the bridge and through to the conclusion of the crimes fell within an area not even a 1/4 mile square.

My question is, and this has bothered me since early on, is how did he know about the bridge? How to get to it? If he had been there years previously, then he would have known the area before the highway opened in 2014. The highway made his escape easier, too.

JMO
IMHO this is the answer to your question, well partially:
MON - Deer Creek High Bridge

To apply the same level of journalistic integrity equally to all sources, I think it's fair to say that there are other things that were reported early on, have never been confirmed by LE, yet are accepted as general facts. One example would be this early article: https://www.wrtv.com/news/local-new...-bodies-found-as-missing-carroll-county-teens

Which says "sources say" a set of footprints led searchers to the victims' bodies. LE has never confirmed this; in fact in the Carroll County Q&A TL refused to confirm, citing an evidentiary aspect of the case. Yet I think most of us would say, yeah - I could believe that this early report from "sources" had an element of truth.

My opinion is that despite some geographic inaccuracies, the Logansport reporter was one of the few MSM boots on the ground at the search and things he heard early on from searchers/sources are important to the case. He was a credentialed member of the MSM just like, say, the reporter Alexis McAdams who has also reported on some things that LE has never confirmed, like boots being taken as evidence from Packers and that Libby shot the video by holding the phone a certain way. I think we don't question these "facts" she's reported on as much, probably because they don't really speak to a motive in the case. But if what the Logansport reporter said was true, then we know the motive and it's even more horrific than we thought.

It's also my opinion that if LE are not going to release a cause of death in this case, or confirm whether there were footprints at the scene, they are certainly not going to confirm that clothing was found in the creek as this, if anything, points to an evidentiary aspect of the case.

...which I trust much more than some guy who was there the morning of the search, claiming this and that yet not knowing really what he .
Unless that was something that was staged.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

moo

I used that page to get a bead on the location of the bridge early on.

I sincerely doubt many people had been to that page prior to the murders.

JMO

Unless that was something that was staged.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

moo
I have thought, for a very long time, that some of the aspects of the crime scene were staged to look like something it wasn’t. To throw off LE. I just feel like a lot of it was misdirection. And then came that April PC...it solidified it for me. But I could also be wrong about it. This case drives me batty:confused: MOO

I have thought, for a very long time, that some of the aspects of the crime scene were staged to look like something it wasn’t. To throw off LE. I just feel like a lot of it was misdirection. And then came that April PC...it solidified it for me. But I could also be wrong about it. This case drives me batty:confused: MOO

Drives many people batty, I can't imagine what people local to Delphi have gone through.

Now we're looking for a much younger suspect than previously thought. Very confusing.

I too am on the won’t-move-on-from-BJC wagon. So many things about him are a match. But the one thing that really keeps him front & center IMO is the incomprehensible invisibility of the perp apparently before, during & after the crime.

Many of y’all feel you’re looking for a mastermind. IMO my guess is pretty much the opposite - mostly dumb luck.

But luck favors the prepared, & IMO here BJC was prepared by already being 1- familiar with the area, 2- a grad of the crime-school that is prison, & 3- essentially invisible - friendless, loveless, no family checking for him, in & out of prison (mostly in), no job or commitments, no reputation or assets to risk, borderline homeless at best so a look-away eyesore, etc.

Maybe Delphi is full of guys like this, IDK (...hope not...) but how many of them are also a close match for the BG pics & voice? (I know many of you don’t see a match on these so of course it’s MOO but to me it’s there.) The pics are so distorted that they’re more about ruling someone out than in .... IMO the man in those pics is NOT for ex RL, not BB etc JMO. But very well could be BJC, esp in the one pic where he’s stepped into enough light to be vaguely visible. And the voice - BG has a distinct accent. BJC has it too. MOO

Which aspects of the crime scene do you think were staged to misdirect LE? I think you're alluding to possible clothing in the water as one, but are there others? Just curious.

Petulant JBC is my man. He lines up ..he's in every port.. his MO is on target. Luring, brutalizing , killing.height,weight, hair, his proclivities..probably even at the 1st press conference...

I won't be one bit surprised if he is responsible for 4 or five other murders..
<modsnip>

Petulant pouty preachy self righteous

JBC also fits my theory on escalation..think about all his little Facebook posts...how frustrating for him to only be able to write obtuse little hints to show what a bad a$$ he is.

if this was his stint in Delphi, now that got him noticed...oh yeah those cops were out there doing a "great job"...trying to figure out his genius crime scene...he had to go dark on fb but it was worth it.. also I love how he never mentions Abby and Libby or the others even though he lived nearby all these different murders..when they happened..

and he's such an artist, tattoos, poetry...wonder how come the media isn't chasing down and interviewing that tat artist? how come no one is on this?

instructions, thats why..this whole insanity is on 100% lockdown and the media has been instructed.

I have to believe that..when I read his own words.

ever since the carwash and the trestle I have had a schoolboy crush on a little redhead.....

mOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Petulant JBC is my man. He lines up ..he's in every port.. his MO is on target. Luring, brutalizing , killing.height,weight, hair, his proclivities..probably even at the 1st press conference...

<modsnip>

Petulant pouty preachy self righteous

JBC also fits my theory on escalation..think about all his little Facebook posts...how frustrating for him to only be able to write obtuse little hints to show what a bad a$$ he is.

if this was his stint in Delphi, now that got him noticed...oh yeah those cops were out there doing a "great job"...trying to figure out his genius crime scene...he had to go dark on fb but it was worth it.. also I love how he never mentions Abby and Libby or the others even though he lived nearby all these different murders..when they happened..

and he's such an artist, tattoos, poetry...wonder how come the media isn't chasing down and interviewing that tat artist? how come no one is on this?

instructions, thats why..this whole insanity is on 100% lockdown and the media has been instructed.

I have to believe that..when I read his own words.

ever since the carwash and the trestle I have had a schoolboy crush on a little redhead.....

mOO

What’s the connection with the “little redhead”?

Last edited by a moderator:
well he likes little redheads..but we will have to wait and see. Abby is a strawberry blonde.
but a schoolboy crush on a little redhead girl sounds to me like he is talking about a child..especially in light of what has been caught at.

mOO

Okay thanks. Neither Libby nor Abby have either been described as redheads and so I think it’s a speculative stretch to associate those posts to this case, especially if there’s no known prior connection between them. Neither is there a known connection to a car wash.

It sounds to me as if he’s flirtatiously coming on to someone who he’s known in the past who’s his facebook friend. JMO

Okay thanks. Neither Libby nor Abby have either been described as redheads and so I think it’s a speculative stretch to associate those posts to this case, especially if there’s no known prior connection between them.

It is a stretch... but I can see how in some pictures in some light Abby could be taken for a redhead. ETA: I have R/G color blindness, so there's that.

41521106-9451737-image-a-14_1617926570209.jpg

Source:
Delphi bridge cops are 'looking into' man who 'kidnapped girl, 9, and sexually assaulted her' | Daily Mail Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey