Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tiff23fr Before all hell breaks loose. I want to thank you for actively being a part of this. I know it had to be hard to monitor all of us (ME). Thank you. Please forgive us when it hits the fan. Emotions can get the best of us (ME), but Thank you.

Don't hotels clean rooms every day? Or was it some other type of room like a maintenance room or storage or something

That’s one of the first things I questioned...hotel cleaning rooms.
But possibly someone had the room for an extended period, like an extended stay and requested it not be cleaned?? Speculation only

Don't hotels clean rooms every day? Or was it some other type of room like a maintenance room or storage or something
I'm thinking it was somewhere else on the property. I looked online and there is nothin g age all around the hotel...

Best Western Inn of Jasper photos
  • 258s.jpg

• 258s.jpg

Found in a tote bag.
Ugh. :mad:
Wonder if he died elsewhere and was brought to that location ?
The cameras will show who was in and out of that room.
I'm curious if LE received a tip, or if someone 'talked' ?

Rest in peace and fly with the angels, precious Samuel !
So sad. I'm not going to be surprised to hear that little Sam has been kept in that tote bag for quite some time. Sweet baby.

Here is what I think happened, according to bits and pieces reported---The parents originally had 'joint custody.' And sent him back and forth with each other. But it was not a specific schedule by the court---they just agreed to share custody.

But then Dad just refused to return him. Since it was joint custody, she could not get LE to forcibly return him to her. The court had to make that ruling.

And eventually, after lots of delays over Covid etc, she finally had that court order and she was granted custody because he had kept the child from her.

I think this new court order may have triggered this horrid outcome. JMO
He's been there for quit sone time though. Hasn't been seen by anyone outside school since April 30th. How can anyone not see their child, Grand child, for that long,and on top of that keep that from another parent? Seriously. How heartless. MOO

Yes, he was probably in that tote bag for some time already. And then when it looked like no one was buying the original story, someone panicked and left town, taking the tote with them, to awkwardly hide it somewhere.

Heart breaking.

I’ll just add that in that fox26 live this afternoon Grandma TO was asked if Samuel was getting sick when she last saw him (5/2). She said yes but she can’t get into that.

just flagging because I remembered it. :(

Heart breaking.

I’ll just add that in that fox26 live this afternoon Grandma TO was asked if Samuel was getting sick when she last saw him (5/2). She said yes but she can’t get into that.

just flagging because I remembered it. :(
I didn't see that? Can you share the MSM? I wonder why that question would come up?

So many questions. Why didn't she call the police for failure to return him? This kind of custody issue could have been easily taken care of between January 2020 and now. I don't think she had anything to do with this, but wouldn't what the dad did be considered kidnapping if the mom had primary custody? It seems like the parents failed the child as did the system. How was he out of school for a month without question from the district? Even
Sam was failed by everyone, parents, grandparents, the system, just everyone.

I stay at nicer chain in TX and due to COVID they clean the room every 3 days unless you specifically ask them to do it sooner. A Do Not Disturb sign on door would keep housekeeping out even pre COVID. Not to be morbid but I can’t help but wonder if someone complained about the smell. We had a dead opossum on the burn pile that had been hit by a car and I could smell that from 50 yards away if the wind was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maria_Falc